jaiminpatel
    everything
    jaiminpatel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Parlay @ 1.50. Any thoughts. Betted 5 units..
    Easy money or Burned money??

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Can't see GB or NE losing. KC game may be meaningless late if NE is blowing out the fish. GL.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13629

Add DAL?

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Can't see GB or NE losing. KC game may be meaningless late if NE is blowing out the fish. GL.
    Agreed with KC concern.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Square but prob good

MarkMakers
    MarkMakers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

I like those odds. I did a 3 team parlay with

- New England
    - Kansas City
    - Minnesota (+3)

Lets get this munny

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

Just know that 99% of parlays will have 1, 2 or all 3 teams in it in some form

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMakers View Post
    I like those odds. I did a 3 team parlay with

- New England
    - Kansas City
    - Minnesota (+3)

Lets get this munny
    Y minny ?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Terrible. You are giving away way too much. It is Week 17.

jaiminpatel
    everything
    jaiminpatel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Not going well at the moment.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Ya know, I'm old (50 years betting NFL) and the older you get the more your intuition becomes more important. I've saved thousands the last 4 weeks by listening to my intuition and sitting out or staying small. Things just haven't felt comfortable to me of late. BOL to those who've survived but books must have crunched it of late.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Whoops.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Ya know, I'm old (50 years betting NFL) and the older you get the more your intuition becomes more important. I've saved thousands the last 4 weeks by listening to my intuition and sitting out or staying small. Things just haven't felt comfortable to me of late. BOL to those who've survived but books must have crunched it of late.
    Odd. I had a disastrous 1st half the year but have done pretty well since week 9., Of course I cut down my bet sizes and played fewer games.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3451

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Odd. I had a disastrous 1st half the year but have done pretty well since week 9., Of course I cut down my bet sizes and played fewer games.
    Opposite for me. I crushed early, did decent mid season, horrible last few weeks.

I had ml parlay gb, no, ne, and oak + the points for $560.

I got sucked into the "ne will win because they have to win and it's ne at home in dec vs Miami"

Actually I don't see how they lost. Not the same pats team this year. Will not go to the super bowl this year for sure.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Odd. I had a disastrous 1st half the but have done pretty well since week 9., Of course I cut down my bet sizes and played fewer games.
    My friend has a funny saying. "The monkey is out" meaning the books are going to cash. I'm pretty square really but I told him 3 or 4 weeks ago the monkey was live.

The last 4 weeks if you would have taken some contrarion small parlays you could have cashed large.

BOL my friend.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Opposite for me. I crushed early, did decent mid season, horrible last few weeks.

I had ml parlay gb, no, ne, and oak + the points for $560.

I got sucked into the "ne will win because they have to win and it's ne at home in dec vs Miami"

Actually I don't see how they lost. Not the same pats team this year. Will not go to the super bowl this year for sure.
    I didn’t bet much this week, but ended up playing some afternoon games cause I’m bored, lol. i hate these “must win” spots. I had the jets under was it this morning. Now I’m on skins +13, ravens +105, eagles, Houston/titans under, think I might play San Fran tonight.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

My play was 3 team tease Bal//Pit under, loved TB/ATL over, and ??? (DAL/NO) . Went to Bookmaker and they wanted -200 for a 9 point tease. NOT. I'm old but not that stupid yet. LOL. Moving $$ next week.

2daBank

My play was 3 team tease Bal//Pit under, loved TB/ATL over, and ??? (DAL/NO) . Went to Bookmaker and they wanted -200 for a 9 point tease. NOT. I'm old but not that stupid yet. LOL. Moving $$ next week.
    I liked the under in balty but fukkin thing dropped like crazy on me. Shoulda bet it earlier in the week!!

Love the ville/sip st over 2marro!!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I liked the under in balty but fukkin thing dropped like crazy on me. Shoulda bet it earlier in the week!!

Love the ville/sip st over 2marro!!
    When does MLB start LOL. I've been ok NBA but not easy.

2daBank

When does MLB start LOL. I've been ok NBA but not easy.
    Lmao. This 1st year I’ve ever bet nhl regular season pretty much daily. I’ve found It very similar to mlb, lot of live dogs. Home ice seems to be overpriced, with exception of maybe the few best and few worst teams seems like very little separates teams 5 thru 25.

I started crazy hot hitting over 60% on dogs the 1st month, I have cooled way off as expected but still profiting, last 90 plays im right at 50% on pretty much all dogs besides the occasional total.. you should check it out!!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Lmao. This 1st year I’ve ever bet nhl regular season pretty much daily. I’ve found It very similar to mlb, lot of live dogs. Home ice seems to be overpriced, with exception of maybe the few best and few worst teams seems like very little separates teams 5 thru 25.

I started crazy hot hitting over 60% on dogs the 1st month, I have cooled way off as expected but still profiting, last 90 plays im right at 50% on pretty much all dogs besides the occasional total.. you should check it out!!
    Think I know a little about NBA,MLB,NFL. Know I know anything about NHL. LOL

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Need to go pretend love wifey. LOL

BOL to all.

2daBank

Think I know a little about NBA,MLB,NFL. Know I know anything about NHL. LOL
    I used to feel same way. I have a system that has always worked well in playoffs but has nothing to do with knowing much about the teams! Lol., still not sure I would say I know hockey very well,,have yet to figure out a way to quantify numbers to actually cap it like I do mlb., I just run through card and pick out dogs I think prob closer to coin flips, lol. You wouldn’t believe how often I have plus money and they go to ot or shootout! Figure I’m def getting plus money on coin flips anytime they go to ot!!

Im bout to lose trying to fade blues for second straight game tho! These Fukkers hot streak hurting me. Usually when we get these teams playing each other in a home and home you can get the split! sadly Not gonna work out here.