DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Bills PKem at home vs Jets? Why????

Doesnt Buffalo have anything to play for or are they locked in at the 5 seed?
    Even if the case how can you pass up even at home vs pathetic Jets?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Doesnt Buffalo have anything to play for or are they locked in at the 5 seed?
    Even if the case how can you pass up even at home vs pathetic Jets?
    The Bills are locked in as the first wild card and fifth seed

might rest some guys

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    The Bills are locked in as the first wild card and fifth seed

might rest some guys
    this...nothing to play for. i would not play one starter if i were them cause the jets have nothing to play for and will probably win big as is their MO against 2nd string to make it seem they are closer to being good than they are.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Locked in and playing a playoff game next week equals a throwaway game

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

thanks guys, thought maybe they could go up a seed but I guess division winner Texans locked as well. Hate this rule in NFL. Teams should be positioned according to record, period.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    thanks guys, thought maybe they could go up a seed but I guess division winner Texans locked as well. Hate this rule in NFL. Teams should be positioned according to record, period.
    yah giving the nfc east winner a home game is terrible

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Additional WEEK 17 scenarios:

Hou not totally locked in to position, but Tenn being 4.5/5 fav tells you who is playing to win this game.

Balty….hmmm...why would they put forth any effort? Think starters rest at least 2nd half. Pitt actually playing to sneak in. Problem is can Pitt even score against Balty scrubs?? Pitt -1 now.
    I already have too much invested in Pitt with over 8.5 wins/season.

Pats need to win to guarantee the home game, but the Phins are playing better. -16 seems too much, especially if they get a lead second half, some of the geezers should get a rest. Think they run a ton as well, so +16 and the under for me.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    yah giving the nfc east winner a home game is terrible
    I mean this year yes it sucks with a 8-8 team winning but don’t think we should overreact to a outlier. I still feel like you should get rewarded for winning your division, it just looks bad this year with a couple stacked divisions along with the grossness that is the nfc least,,

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Jets Jets Jets

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Additional WEEK 17 scenarios:

Hou not totally locked in to position, but Tenn being 4.5/5 fav tells you who is playing to win this game.

Balty….hmmm...why would they put forth any effort? Think starters rest at least 2nd half. Pitt actually playing to sneak in. Problem is can Pitt even score against Balty scrubs?? Pitt -1 now.
    I already have too much invested in Pitt with over 8.5 wins/season.

Pats need to win to guarantee the home game, but the Phins are playing better. -16 seems too much, especially if they get a lead second half, some of the geezers should get a rest. Think they run a ton as well, so +16 and the under for me.
    I kinda feel like harbaugh is a integrity of the game kind of guy and fact they control Steelers fate makes me think they gonna play to win. That said I also think Ingram getting dinged up last week will prob weigh on his decision which is understandable. Nothing scares a coach like getting a glimpse of what could go wrong!! Lol.

Another thing to consider is we have seen what a bad idea it can be for teams w a 1st round bye to rest guys week 17. Obviously you don’t want guys hurt, want your team fresh, but there a fine line between rested and rust. I think this could be ravens biggest obstacle, if my team rolling the last thing I want is a 2-3 week break!!

I would think we see any healthy starters for a half but I could be wrong. I agree that If the 1st string defense plays Steelers gonna have a real problem scoring points. Steelers defense is young and fast so might be wise just to give Lamar the full game off? Under might be best look.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I wouldn't bet it but yeah that's trappy as fuk

FADE THE TRAP

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I wouldn't bet it but yeah that's trappy as fuk

FADE THE TRAP
    Bills/jets another game under might be best option.

Any these games where one team has spot locked up and other playing for something I lean to the unders:,

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Yeah sounds like a good way to go man.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If the theory was that easy bet your house

The line says it all , your not smarter than them

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I kinda feel like harbaugh is a integrity of the game kind of guy and fact they control Steelers fate makes me think they gonna play to win. That said I also think Ingram getting dinged up last week will prob weigh on his decision which is understandable. Nothing scares a coach like getting a glimpse of what could go wrong!! Lol.

Another thing to consider is we have seen what a bad idea it can be for teams w a 1st round bye to rest guys week 17. Obviously you don’t want guys hurt, want your team fresh, but there a fine line between rested and rust. I think this could be ravens biggest obstacle, if my team rolling the last thing I want is a 2-3 week break!!

I would think we see any healthy starters for a half but I could be wrong. I agree that If the 1st string defense plays Steelers gonna have a real problem scoring points. Steelers defense is young and fast so might be wise just to give Lamar the full game off? Under might be best look.
    Just saw Lamar and other starters sitting. Line inching up. Watch the back-ups for Balty bring it and dominate.

I like Tenn and Jets better anyway.