shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    If Dallas doesn't win division they arent getting into playoffs
    destined for an 8-8 season.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

It's a game of inches. If Amari Cooper catches that pass on the first drive, he probably scores and the Cowboys take a 7-0 lead. Even if it's an incompletion it still brings up 2nd down... But the ball careens off of Coop's hands and into the arms of a Packer defender.

A little later, still 1st quarter, Zeke gets a long run into the red-zone that would've set up Dallas in prime position to score but a flag is throw for a holding penalty on some WR away from the play (replay showed the DB was the one tugging on the jersey if anything). So now the Cowboys are off-script on 1st and 20 and Dak throws another interception a play or two later.

The entire complexion of the game was altered by those two plays alone... Cowboys were close yet so far away.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    destined for an 8-8 season.
    Sounds about right to me..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    It's a game of inches. If Amari Cooper catches that pass on the first drive, he probably scores and the Cowboys take a 7-0 lead. Even if it's an incompletion it still brings up 2nd down... But the ball careens off of Coop's hands and into the arms of a Packer defender.

A little later, still 1st quarter, Zeke gets a long run into the red-zone that would've set up Dallas in prime position to score but a flag is throw for a holding penalty on some WR away from the play (replay showed the DB was the one tugging on the jersey if anything). So now the Cowboys are off-script on 1st and 20 and Dak throws another interception a play or two later.

The entire complexion of the game was altered by those two plays alone... Cowboys were close yet so far away.
    can't wrap my head around how bad a coach Garret is. knowing the situation while in field goal range with 2:45 left in the game, he let the offense stay on the field rather than kicking a field goal (down 10) and wasted precious time. he would've cut the deficit to 7 and kicked off deep being able to stop the clock twice and get the ball back with around 1:15 left.... guys a moron. Dallas isn't great but the guy also sets them up for failure to where all they do is beat up on the lower half of the league.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

jibs always taking shots at prescott even with a 3 int day he's still having a better year than rodgers

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Mahomes has the white decision making genes. Crispy black qbs are raw athleticism without brains
    Just because the white man is more evil doesn't mean he is smarter. Study has shown that blacks are more superior both in athleticism and intelligence. Many here will agree you are the living proof of how dumb and weak whites are compared to the superior blacks.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

yes

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Cowboys are good but they're kind of young in key leadership spots. But they can do some damage if they get hot. I like the Saints in the NFC this year. Packers are definitely legit too, but their linebackers are not that great, and safeties aren't the best either. Nice D line though and cornerbacks. And anything possible with rodgers.

Goat Milk

Eagles are the best team on paper though. Their secondary is actually very good if they can ever get healthy, and we know about the rest of the defense.

Offense wise, people sleep on Desean Jackson, but in a playoff game, would you rather have Desean Jackson or Robert Woods/Michael Gallup. Let's be serious here. Djax is better than both those guys, and built for the lights.

Who knows if they can stay healthy though, and who knows about their chemistry.

Saints, Rams, Eagles, to me in that order, have to be the best NFC teams. Followed by Green Bay, and then Minnesota.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Eagles are the best team on paper though. Their secondary is actually very good if they can ever get healthy, and we know about the rest of the defense.

Offense wise, people sleep on Desean Jackson, but in a playoff game, would you rather have Desean Jackson or Robert Woods/Michael Gallup. Let's be serious here. Djax is better than both those guys, and built for the lights.

Who knows if they can stay healthy though, and who knows about their chemistry.

Saints, Rams, Eagles, to me in that order, have to be the best NFC teams. Followed by Green Bay, and then Minnesota.
    Green Bay is better than all those just by having Rodgers

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Green Bay is better than all those just by having Rodgers
    that Thursday nighter we saw is an NFC championship preview

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Cowboys are good but they're kind of young in key leadership spots. But they can do some damage if they get hot. I like the Saints in the NFC this year. Packers are definitely legit too, but their linebackers are not that great, and safeties aren't the best either. Nice D line though and cornerbacks. And anything possible with rodgers.
    Packers have great linebackers Martinez and both Smith guys are way above average players. Both Dak and Mahomes have a white mom and Dak still has the highest QBR in the NFL this year.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    jibs always taking shots at prescott even with a 3 int day he's still having a better year than rodgers
    Hey I take shots at Dak because he's inaccurate throwing the ball and worse then Romo come crunch time in the playoffs. My Nefs went to Mississippi State and knew and saw Dak in every game.. They tell me he partied like a rock star but was cool.. I have no hate for the man..

I just don't see him doing anything special with this Cowboys team.. OC play calling should run him more..

I'd love to have an in prime TONY ROMO over Dak on this Cowboy team all day long right now just put it that way..

Been a Cowboy fan since the crib.. I see what I see.. Call a spade a spade..

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    that Thursday nighter we saw is an NFC championship preview
    Saints Rams Eagles -- none of those will be in NFC Championship? Would find that hard to believe tbh. Even Minnesota better overall than GB I'd say.

Yeah like Paco said, they got Rodgers, but Rodgers has 1 ring and 1 superbowl appearance, and he's way, way better teams than this one, let's not fool ourselves. Could name the rosters of his stacked teams even now. Pro bowlers everywhere.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Packers have great linebackers Martinez and both Smith guys are way above average players. Both Dak and Mahomes have a white mom and Dak still has the highest QBR in the NFL this year.
    We'll see, Pack defense is pretty young. Rams will pummel them imo. Rams 7th best player on defense would be the best player on Packers defense. That's why they made it to the ship last year.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

nothing like playing the jets to get u back on track

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

We'll see, Pack defense is pretty young. Rams will pummel them imo. Rams 7th best player on defense would be the best player on Packers defense. That's why they made it to the ship last year.
    rams have donald thatd about it,,did u see what the bucs did to them and seattle rams secondary is awful

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    rams have donald thatd about it,,did u see what the bucs did to them and seattle rams secondary is awful
    We're talking about in a playoff game bro not some meaningless reg season practice

Rams have talib and peters. both of those guys shit on jaire alexander, the number 1 corner for the packers. he would 100% not start over either of them in an all star game.

Rams have weddle, they have fowler brockers clay matthews...

Only thing Rams need to worry about is Gurley. If Gurley is not 100% in the playoffs chalk them up as an L. Gurley is way better than any skill player on the Packers including Devante Adams.

Saints are the team to beat in the NFC and don't sleep on Philly when they get Darby and Jalon Mills and Djax all back.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

We're talking about in a playoff game bro not some meaningless reg season practice

Rams have talib and peters. both of those guys shit on jaire alexander, the number 1 corner for the packers. he would 100% not start over either of them in an all star game.

Rams have weddle, they have fowler brockers clay matthews...

Only thing Rams need to worry about is Gurley. If Gurley is not 100% in the playoffs chalk them up as an L. Gurley is way better than any skill player on the Packers including Devante Adams.

Saints are the team to beat in the NFC and don't sleep on Philly when they get Darby and Jalon Mills and Djax all back.
    I can’t fukkin believe after all these years I still havnt been able to learn you bro?!!!!!!!!!

Why why why???

We boys so I’ve been so patient and won’t give up!!

I know you a smart cat!

I know one day the lightbulb is gonna freaking glow and you gonna be like “holy fukkin shit banker knew what he was talking bout, why did it take me so long”.

It’s ok tho, still have lots of time!! When it clicks you gonna be a force!!

Just don’t take much longer goaty, life is short!!!

Those names you spitting out don’t mean shit!!

Basketball is decided by the posters on your wall. Football is decided by the logo on the helmet!!

All that name dropping doesn’t mean shit! How you play as a unit decides football games!!

I do agree w you about the saints. I was dead wrong about them coming into the year but I’ve owned it and moved them up my power rankings!!

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Ha, last year maybe. This year not even close. Clay Mathews was a throwaway for GB, starting for LA before his broken jaw. Pack has upgraded everywhere. The 2 Smiths, drafted Savage, Alexander is a shutdown corner. Most of the Cowboy yards yesterday were after they were getting stomped 31-3. Saying Rams 7th best would be GB's best is ridiculous!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I can’t fukkin believe after all these years I still havnt been able to learn you bro?!!!!!!!!!

Why why why???

We boys so I’ve been so patient and won’t give up!!

I know you a smart cat!

I know one day the lightbulb is gonna freaking glow and you gonna be like “holy fukkin shit banker knew what he was talking bout, why did it take me so long”.

It’s ok tho, still have lots of time!! When it clicks you gonna be a force!!

Just don’t take much longer goaty, life is short!!!

Those names you spitting out don’t mean shit!!

Basketball is decided by the posters on your wall. Football is decided by the logo on the helmet!!

All that name dropping doesn’t mean shit! How you play as a unit decides football games!!

I do agree w you about the saints. I was dead wrong about them coming into the year but I’ve owned it and moved them up my power rankings!!
    Lol I'm learning bro.

Listen, Rams had that star power last year and I said before the year last year, "Rams are a deadly team." Did I not say that? Suh and Donald and all those athletes were scary together and my one hesitation was that they hadn't played enough together. But surprisingly, those superstars even proved me wrong, holding Brady to 13 points in the championship game.

At end of the day, who were the teams with most superstars on their teams? Rams, Saints, Patriots and KC. All 4 of them were in the conference finals bro.

So there you have it.

Your cinderella team hardly ever wins the superbowl. Even when Philly beat Brady, they were STACKED. Only guy that was a ? was Foles and he had an MVP type season one year anyway.

The year seattle won? Straight stacked. Legends at every position bro. Literally. Then they got back again and almost won again.

The year Denver won? Legends everywhere. Hall of famers...

Brady's teams, we know about that.

So I'm just saying bro, tell me the last team that won a SB or even got to the finals that wasn't stacked with stars. I'll wait.

Even that shitty Bears team that got there the year manning won, their defense that year was one of the best in history, player wise and statistically. Lance Briggs Julius Peppers and Urlacher and Tillman. Are you shitting me? That team lost to Manning. Compare that to the Packers defense, thank you very much. Lol.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Ha, last year maybe. This year not even close. Clay Mathews was a throwaway for GB, starting for LA before his broken jaw. Pack has upgraded everywhere. The 2 Smiths, drafted Savage, Alexander is a shutdown corner. Most of the Cowboy yards yesterday were after they were getting stomped 31-3. Saying Rams 7th best would be GB's best is ridiculous!
    A shutdown corner who got roasted by Amari Cooper, barely a 8 nfl WR, IF THAT, for 220 yards?

Lmao yeah straight lockdown man. Come on. He literally followed Cooper around the entire field and he got demolished on the routes. Did you watch the game? Cooper shook the kid very easily. Not saying he's not good. But he ain't a top 5 corner, not even close.

2daBank

Bro the packers are legit!! I tried to tell Mfers before the season this a top 10 defense!

You give discount double bitch a top 10 D and you can pencil them into the nfc championship game!

The only concern is the run d is a little soft. What they do have going is Rodgers and Lafluer have came out and jumped on teams, that gonna dictate lot of teams abandoning the run game which plays right into their hands! (I’m trying to remember who they reminding me of but can’t at moment).

The good teams w great coaching not gonna do that tho, dog shit coaches like Garrett have no chance, chess vs checkers! But the teams like Philly showed the weakness, they got down but continued to hammer away w the run game. They gonna have to figure out ways to sure that up!! Not the worst problem in world to have, it fixable.

All that nice stuff I just said i gotta leave on a negative note. (just who I am! Lol). Watch out for raiders in 2 weeks. Raiders come in off a bye and they have a nasty run game developing out in Oakland w that line and that physical ass running back! That gonna be a sneaky goof game imo.

2daBank

A shutdown corner who got roasted by Amari Cooper, barely a 8 nfl WR, IF THAT, for 220 yards?

Lmao yeah straight lockdown man. Come on. He literally followed Cooper around the entire field and he got demolished on the routes. Did you watch the game? Cooper shook the kid very easily. Not saying he's not good. But he ain't a top 5 corner, not even close.
    They had a huge lead and got like 3 picks!!

Who cares what yards someone put up? You always worrying bout the wrong thing. Packers pass defense is excellent!! Check this out goaty. I guarantee pack game plan was to take Zeke out of the Game and they were thrilled Amari got that many catches cause that meant they dictated what Dallas did!!

You realize Dallas never had a chance in that game don’t you?? Lol

Art Vandelay

Not his best game obviously but up 31-3, playing prevent, those numbers got a bit skewed. Goaty, I respect the Rams dee, just don't think the comparison is as lopsided as you think. Time will tell, plenty of season left.

Goat Milk

They had a huge lead and got like 3 picks!!

Who cares what yards someone put up? You always worrying bout the wrong thing. Packers pass defense is excellent!! Check this out goaty. I guarantee pack game plan was to take Zeke out of the Game and they were thrilled Amari got that many catches cause that meant they dictated what Dallas did!!

You realize Dallas never had a chance in that game don’t you?? Lol
    Yeah those are good points but doesn't matter bro, if you're a shut down corner ain't nobody getting 220 on you, don't give a f about gameplan and score. it's 1 on 1. no zone, no nothing. 1 on 1 d. would revis in his prime EVER surrender 220? NEVER. NEVER to a player like cooper. Would Woodson?

Give me a break. Shut down corner. If Woodson was winning 30-3 against Brady, ain't nobody dropping 220 yards on him, not even Moss or T.O.

Goat Milk

Not his best game obviously but up 31-3, playing prevent, those numbers got a bit skewed. Goaty, I respect the Rams dee, just don't think the comparison is as lopsided as you think. Time will tell, plenty of season left.
    Na man this guy played 1 on 1 d with Cooper the whole game. Mono y mono. He's a good player and the packers are a good team and can win the NFC, but they don't have a shutdown corner, not even close to one.

Shutdown corners are not like "oh yeah, every team has a shutdown corner." There's only been a few of this generation. Woodson, Reevis, maybe Peanut Tillman in his absolute prime, I'm sure I'm missing a few. Jalen Ramsey isn't a shut down corner, hasn't proven shit. Patrick Peterson isn't shut down. Darius Slay isn't shutdown. Casey Hayward isn't shutdown. There's no shutdown corners in the league. Ramsey is probably the best and he's far, far better than alexander. Xavier Rhodes, he's on that Ramsey level too.

Art Vandelay

Bro the packers are legit!! I tried to tell Mfers before the season this a top 10 defense!

You give discount double bitch a top 10 D and you can pencil them into the nfc championship game!

The only concern is the run d is a little soft. What they do have going is Rodgers and Lafluer have came out and jumped on teams, that gonna dictate lot of teams abandoning the run game which plays right into their hands! (I’m trying to remember who they reminding me of but can’t at moment).

The good teams w great coaching not gonna do that tho, dog shit coaches like Garrett have no chance, chess vs checkers! But the teams like Philly showed the weakness, they got down but continued to hammer away w the run game. They gonna have to figure out ways to sure that up!! Not the worst problem in world to have, it fixable.

All that nice stuff I just said i gotta leave on a negative note. (just who I am! Lol). Watch out for raiders in 2 weeks. Raiders come in off a bye and they have a nasty run game developing out in Oakland w that line and that physical ass running back! That gonna be a sneaky goof game imo.
    Yea, the Bears got a close up look at Jacobs in England! GB run dee is definitely a concern. That Raider game is on a short week as well, won't be as easy as it looked to be a few weeks back.

2daBank

Yeah those are good points but doesn't matter bro, if you're a shut down corner ain't nobody getting 220 on you, don't give a f about gameplan and score. it's 1 on 1. no zone, no nothing. 1 on 1 d. would revis in his prime EVER surrender 220? NEVER. NEVER to a player like cooper. Would Woodson?

Give me a break. Shut down corner. If Woodson was winning 30-3 against Brady, ain't nobody dropping 220 yards on him, not even Moss or T.O.
    Packers defense is better than the rams. Rams get huge numbers hung on them all the time. In games they don’t have a big lead.

Neutral field id probably make pack -3 against rams (I know books probably wouldn’t, im saying I would)., Rams would’nt even be able to expose pack run d cause gurley isn’t the same and the o line is aging fast. I like niners over rams.

2daBank

Yea, the Bears got a close up look at Jacobs in England! GB run dee is definitely a concern. That Raider game is on a short week as well, won't be as easy as it looked to be a few weeks back.
    Oh wow. I didn’t realize pack were on Monday night vs Lions, that won’t be no picnic either!! Tough scheduling getting 2 teams in row off bye! Damn, I’m gonna love raiders if I can get a td!! Should get a td, they were +8 against minny, but raiders have shown good since then so I dunno?

2daBank

Rams problem is their oline deteriorating, gurley a shell of himself, and league has a book on Mcvay and while he good i have yet to see the adjustments to what teams doing to them. They have Goff throwing way too much!

Art Vandelay

Na man this guy played 1 on 1 d with Cooper the whole game. Mono y mono. He's a good player and the packers are a good team and can win the NFC, but they don't have a shutdown corner, not even close to one.

Shutdown corners are not like "oh yeah, every team has a shutdown corner." There's only been a few of this generation. Woodson, Reevis, maybe Peanut Tillman in his absolute prime, I'm sure I'm missing a few. Jalen Ramsey isn't a shut down corner, hasn't proven shit. Patrick Peterson isn't shut down. Darius Slay isn't shutdown. Casey Hayward isn't shutdown. There's no shutdown corners in the league. Ramsey is probably the best and he's far, far better than alexander. Xavier Rhodes, he's on that Ramsey level too.
    Goaty, I can see why you think he's not a shutdown - Those are pretty lofty standards! The kid is 22, 2nd year, best cover corner on the team, as close to a shutdown as we got, let's see where he is over the next few years, hopefully can move up on your list.

Art Vandelay

Oh wow. I didn’t realize pack were on Monday night vs Lions, that won’t be no picnic either!! Tough scheduling getting 2 teams in row off bye! Damn, I’m gonna love raiders if I can get a td!! Should get a td, they were +8 against minny, but raiders have shown good since then so I dunno?
    Oakland is hard to figure out: Stomped by Vikes but impressive vs Bears. Schedule isn't ideal but at least we got those 2 at Lambeau. Overall the GB schedule is crazy this season - 5 of first 7 at home (2-0 in those roadies already), then finish with 4 of 6 on the road. Imperative to win now, which is what they've done so far. Might need a cushion, finishing at Minny and at Detroit.

2daBank

Oakland is hard to figure out: Stomped by Vikes but impressive vs Bears. Schedule isn't ideal but at least we got those 2 at Lambeau. Overall the GB schedule is crazy this season - 5 of first 7 at home (2-0 in those roadies already), then finish with 4 of 6 on the road. Imperative to win now, which is what they've done so far. Might need a cushion, finishing at Minny and at Detroit.
    Vikings are no threat w cousins at qb. All their fans think him playing well vs one the worst defenses in league means they can win division, they won’t., Lions on the other hand I’m a believer!!

First 12