jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Look at Giants without Barkley

Much better

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't be a fan then dlo. That's an extreme example. Cam hasn't had those kinds of issues. I am not a fan of that wardrobe, looks terrible.

EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Panther fan since '95 here. I can honestly say with Allen at the helm and Grier on deck, I don't feel worried at all about this year's team. Cam definitely deserves a hat tip for all his hardwork, but I am seeing the writing on the wall. This team needs to transition to an actual throwing QB. We already have a great runner in the back with McCaffrey, why need a worn out running playmaker? Thanks for the memories, Newton, you soon will be missed.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Here is the issue though... Newton won't go away quietly. Going to bring turmoil to the team. How will Rivera handle it?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If Carolina does not make the playoffs this season, there is a good chance that Rivera is gone. Either way, Cam is definitely finished in Carolina. He will make a decent back-up for some team.
    there it is.. start placing those MVP futures next year for Cam.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Here is the issue though... Newton won't go away quietly. Going to bring turmoil to the team. How will Rivera handle it?
    besides the annoying outfits and that one incident where he called out that girl for coming at him during the press conference, guy has been a pretty model pro.... people just don't like him for obvious reasons and disguise it with all the cliche bullshit... he'll be a great replacement for Jameis in Tampa when they give him the can soon.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Fig Newton over rated.. A bit Suspect IMO.. However, they should run him more then pass so I can't say they play him to his strengths though.. A big QB like that with wheels you run that big focker..

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Guy wouldn't dive for a fumble in the SB, would have cut him after the game
    I like Cam, but this pissed me off. Aswell as a time he didn’t dive for a fumble vs Atlanta.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Cam who?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by G Anon Dropout View Post
    Why cut him when they can trade him? Some team will give up picks and/or players for him. I'd wait a few weeks though to make sure this is the QB they really want to start. There's no going back after a cut or trade.
    i think he's really beat up and getting older. he's like a used car with mileage. only team would trade picks for him is an owner trying to fool their fans into thinking they are trying. It's like denver trading for flacco. you know the best days are behind him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Back Up now

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    besides the annoying outfits and that one incident where he called out that girl for coming at him during the press conference, guy has been a pretty model pro.... people just don't like him for obvious reasons and disguise it with all the cliche bullshit... he'll be a great replacement for Jameis in Tampa when they give him the can soon.....
    Really? Are we talking about the same guy? The guy who ripped down flags from opposing team fans?
    I can't stand Newton as a person, he's a douche.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Kyle is now 4-0 as a starter

tastylacey2019
    tastylacey2019's Avatar Become A Pro!

carolina should trade newton to the redskins for a pile of draft picks snyder is dumb enough to do it.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

send cam newton to the bengals

First 12