Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Why Are The Seahawks Only -5 At Home Against The Saints?

There is no Drew Brees. Seattle has the 12th man. The line has even moved in the Saints favor over the week. I would think this would be a Seattle blowout. WTF??!!
    Last edited by Mr KLC; 09-22-19 at 01:30 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

Seahawks haven’t lost a home game in September since 2010 going 15-0 in that time.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 875

Would like to hear thought on this one too

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

that one and the cardinals game has me baffled. no newton and the panther just lost to the lowly bucs at home

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Did you see them almost lose to the bungals? I don’t think teddy b is all that big a drop off at this point in Brees career,,they both dink and dunkers.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    that one and the cardinals game has me baffled. no newton and the panther just lost to the lowly bucs at home
    Bucs defense is much better than they getting credit for. Even if zona offense moves the ball much like college teams who run that offense they gonna struggle inside the red zone imo, they have no ability to muscle up and get key short yardage,, I think cardinals win but their inability to get short yardage might be a big factor.

U2.5

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Bucs defense is much better than they getting credit for. Even if zona offense moves the ball much like college teams who run that offense they gonna struggle inside the red zone imo, they have no ability to muscle up and get key short yardage,, I think cardinals win but their inability to get short yardage might be a big factor.
    trust me im a bucs fan. they can stop thje run but they still suck. Winston is always a liability you can't bet on. Newton had one arm and one leg and almost beat that defense.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Because there aren't many more teams in the league that play either up or down to the level of their competition

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    trust me im a bucs fan. they can stop thje run but they still suck. Winston is always a liability you can't bet on. Newton had one arm and one leg and almost beat that defense.
    Shamus is garbage but I think the Bucs defense is very underrated. I can’t lay the points cause shamus a loser but I think they make life very tough on the rookie today. We gonna look back at how well they played against niners and think “oh wow, that defense underrated”.

U2.5

Shamus is garbage but I think the Bucs defense is very underrated. I can’t lay the points cause shamus a loser but I think they make life very tough on the rookie today. We gonna look back at how well they played against niners and think “oh wow, that defense underrated”.
    im with you. The d aint as bad as years past. Going back to when they had one of the best D's of all time anyway, but yeah you can't bet the bucs because of the tard at QB

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 700

Did you see them almost lose to the bungals? I don’t think teddy b is all that big a drop off at this point in Brees career,,they both dink and dunkers.
    probably the dumbest thing i've read all day, anywhere..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    probably the dumbest thing i've read all day, anywhere..
    Cause you don’t know shit.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 700

Cause you don’t know shit.
    what an excellent rebuttal.. i figured after 74,000 posts you'd be better than that... nah

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30492

I bet Saints moneyline.

Saints still have Alvin Kamara. Bridgewater with a full week of practice should be fine

Seattle's a bit fraudulent IMO. Defense isn't anywhere close to being as good as their reputation. Wilson will also be under heavy pressure.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I bet Saints moneyline.

Saints still have Alvin Kamara. Bridgewater with a full week of practice should be fine

Seattle's a bit fraudulent IMO. Defense isn't anywhere close to being as good as their reputation. Wilson will also be under heavy pressure.
    Nice I went with the points.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Totally agreed banks, I'm on bucs-5 too

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

They gave up 400 yards to Dalton at home, secondary has holes.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

Tailing Seahawks-5

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20541

With Bridgewater at quarterback all Seattle had to do was play solid defense and special teams. Now they allow a punt return TD & a fumble return for TD. Come on

The game's not over, but it seems whenever I bet them they always find a way to screw me.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Seattle is a second half team on average...but the ssd special bgg teams issues and fumbles ccx ate making it hard to believe they will cover or even win but 2nd half will tell the tale quickly

asiagambler

Could Seattle have challenged pass interference on that last catch? If refs decide it's PI, they'd get one more play and could kick a field goal. But not sure if you can challenge on a completed pass?

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Nice I went with the points.
    Still undefeated when we're on the same bet