TonyPhizzle
    TonyPhizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

How are the Tennessee Titans only -1.5 @ Jacksonville?

Shouldn’t this line be higher? You have an inexperienced 6th round pick in Gardner Minshew starting against a tough Titans defense. Jalen Ramsey isn’t happy with the team yet he is still starting. Tell me why Mariota/Henry shouldn’t win vs Jaguars?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29104

Because its the NFL

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Seems way off to me. Hammered it. Probably a loser.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Road division game on a short week., gonna be a sloppy shit fest w them both having played tough div games Sunday as well. More shit scheduling to ensure a shit product!! Great work NFL!!!

Far as the line it does seem a little low since I can’t imagine jags home field is worth a full 3 points. 1st to 17 wins!!

TonyPhizzle

Not to mention Titans have won 4 in a row in this series and Mike Vrabel is a way better coach than that bum Doug Marrone. Might have to load up on Titans given the situation.

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I like the under, and titans if I had to take a side.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TonyPhizzle View Post
    Not to mention Titans have won 4 in a row in this series and Mike Vrabel is a way better coach than that bum Doug Marrone. Might have to load up on Titans given the situation.
    Situation not favorable for Titans. I do agree Titans have a very good coaching staff and jags coach should be working at 7-11. This game gonna be a absolute stinker tho. I’d expect it looks very much like the 2 games we saw involving these teams Sunday. Low scoring and very much still in doubt in the 4th qrtr, tread lightly bud.
    Points Awarded:

CJ gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TonyPhizzle

Yeah nobody really has a scouting report on Minshew. Dude can flat out run the ball well for a QB. Tough game.
    Points Awarded:

Undisput3d gave TonyPhizzle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Yeah nobody really has a scouting report on Minshew. Dude can flat out run the ball well for a QB. Tough game.
    Those wheels def come into play in a game like this where getting some extra 1st downs w his legs be big., Mariota still a freaking bum, he has never gotten any better despite good coaching, a strong o line, and good running game supporting him!! Doesn’t have the best weapons at wr but we have seen plenty that should’nt really matter. Having the run game and the line much more important, and he got a excellent tight end!!
    Points Awarded:

Undisput3d gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Its the stache.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

I like the Jags. Ngakoue is back- that's still a formidable pass rush against Titans OL with Taylor Lewan still suspended.

Minshew hasn't looked bad at all. Titans' passing game is really lacking IMO with Corey Davis/Adam Humphries/Delaney Walker- not very dynamic. I prefer Jags with Dede Westbrook/DJ Shark and Chris Conley

Jags embarrassed in Thursday night game last year, I think they're out for revenge

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I like the Jags. Ngakoue is back- that's still a formidable pass rush against Titans OL with Taylor Lewan still suspended.

Minshew hasn't looked bad at all. Titans' passing game is really lacking IMO with Corey Davis/Adam Humphries/Delaney Walker- not very dynamic. I prefer Jags with Dede Westbrook/DJ Shark and Chris Conley

Jags embarrassed in Thursday night game last year, I think they're out for revenge
    Jags pass catchers are incredibly limited themselves. I don’t like either side, only thing I’d consider here is the under but it pretty low. Could easily be some turnovers for scores be my concern.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's a trap. Jaguars win this one.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Titans could blow them out

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Jags pass catchers are incredibly limited themselves. I don’t like either side, only thing I’d consider here is the under but it pretty low. Could easily be some turnovers for scores be my concern.
    I like them because they have big play ability, Titans have just 335 passing yards through 2 games. Humphries has been really bad so far

In theory under is good but like you said 39 is just too low for me. I think I would need 41 to consider

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Titians in this one.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I like them because they have big play ability, Titans have just 335 passing yards through 2 games. Humphries has been really bad so far

In theory under is good but like you said 39 is just too low for me. I think I would need 41 to consider
    For some reason, when I agree with you, it's a winner so...let's get it

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    For some reason, when I agree with you, it's a winner so...let's get it

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

he is a Blake Bortles prototype in the fact that his biggest plays are with his legs. for that reason, Titans won't have to do anything special to prepare for Jags offense. they have seen Bortles plenty in recent years & have dominated those matchups.

even if Ramsey plays (which would be weird considering he is almost guaranteed to be traded) I dont think it will matter because this Jags team is a mess right now. they have completely lost their identity as a hard hitting, punch you in the mouth type defense. they only have 4 sacks this year & 2 of em are from DB's on a corner blitz package. not to mention the emotional outbreaks that unit has had already only two weeks in to the season (Miles jack week 1 & Ramsey week 2)

my belief is that Marrone has lost this team & it would be extremely tough to regain that trust at all let alone on a quick turnaround Thursday night game.

I am on Titans.

asiagambler

Ramsey is playing

sosawestbrook

Ramsey is playing
    makes no sense. you would think if a team was willing to give the Jags asking price, they would pull the trigger immediately to have him for the upcoming weekend.

no way he stays in Jacksonville. even if they win the game, they have refused to pay him.

what a weird situation.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

What a shit franchise and city

Pathetic

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    makes no sense. you would think if a team was willing to give the Jags asking price, they would pull the trigger immediately to have him for the upcoming weekend.

no way he stays in Jacksonville. even if they win the game, they have refused to pay him.

what a weird situation.
    Well they want at least 2 1st round picks so that's a steep price if you ask me and maybe no one is willing to give that up. That he is playing tomorrow (or at least announced to be) makes me think he's not being traded on Friday

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's a trap. Jaguars win this one.
    How is it a trap? Jags are better than the Titans. Only reason they're dogs is because Foles out and chemistry issues as of late.

2dabank---

Mariotta has Corey Davis bro. That guy with Brady would be getting 1500 yards if his only other competition was AJ freaking Brown. I've seen Corey Davis wide open on several routes that Mariotta can't hit.

Jags have the best player on the field in Leonard Fournette. Jags need to find more creative ways to get him in space. Their playcalling is atrocious.

2daBank

Well they want at least 2 1st round picks so that's a steep price if you ask me and maybe no one is willing to give that up. That he is playing tomorrow (or at least announced to be) makes me think he's not being traded on Friday
    He ain’t getting traded, damn sure not for what they asking. Nobody stupid enough to give up 2 1st rounders for a loud mouth corner.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post

what a weird situation.
    Nobody is giving them 2 1st rounders.

sosawestbrook

the asking price is fair. Ramsey is a rare talent. I think the question is more so about how to incorporate a potential new contract within the cap if they bring him in. the new team will probably make him the highest paid corner ever.

win lose or draw, I dont see how this situation can be rectified. Ramsey has nothing to play for in Jacksonville. the press conference from the other day was a gimmick. he has been more then outspoken about his situation.

2daBank

“Fair”

Lmfao

Just stop

2daBank

Cause he a loud mouth clown who often writes checks he can’t cash. 2 1st rounders, lmfao. For a corner he doesn’t even return punts. Yea right.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

tossup. another tnf stinker

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Blowout either way.. not touching it

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Cause he a loud mouth clown who often writes checks he can’t cash. 2 1st rounders, lmfao. For a corner he doesn’t even return punts. Yea right.
    2 first rounders for a corner you’re going to have to cripple your team to pay.

asiagambler

He ain’t getting traded, damn sure not for what they asking. Nobody stupid enough to give up 2 1st rounders for a loud mouth corner.
    Yeah I don't think so either but Rappaport said Friday.

Since Jaguars have a lot of leverage, their asking price of 2 first rounders is probably what it's going to take and probably no team is willing to part with that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    2 first rounders for a corner you’re going to have to cripple your team to pay.
    Not to mention he a loud mouth, still laugh when he mouthed off about how they were gonna go beat the pats.. corners don’t win fb games, all ya gotta do is look at jags record last few years, they have supposedly great corners. Didn’t mean shit!!

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Not to mention he a loud mouth, still laugh when he mouthed off about how they were gonna go beat the pats.. corners don’t win fb games, all ya gotta do is look at jags record last few years, they have supposedly great corners. Didn’t mean shit!!
    Bortie?

123 Last