NFL opening week lines

Anyone been looking?

Jags+3.5?

Car+3?

Indy+3?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Love the fooose ball. Can't wait for it to start!!!

Still a few months away.. Relax LB.. http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2019/REG1

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

We will POUND them laker

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Laker relax

Have you ever heard of the word injury?

You’ve taken a lot of hits lately financially let’s worry about tonight’s baseball game

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Laker relax

Have you ever heard of the word injury?

You’ve taken a lot of hits lately financially let’s worry about tonight’s baseball game
    Lol baseball

No thanks

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Laker, have a good nite. Relax + enjoy.

So close on Federer. Almost.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Laker, have a good nite. Relax + enjoy.

So close on Federer. Almost.
    Terrible Beating

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Atlanta +4

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

just bet the patriots every week

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Terrible Beating
    If you wagered on them and lost, it was a normal beating because you normally lose.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Baltimore -4
    Cleveland -5.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Atlanta +4
    Like this one too. I heard someone mention atl didn’t bolster a bad defense in draft but won’t they get back a key player they lost at every level last year on the d? Defense was decimated by injuries only reason they did so poorly.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Baltimore -4
    Cleveland -5.5
    I’m a browns fan as much as the next guy now, actually loved them last year cause they finally started cashing tickets I been trying to for like 2 damn years it seems! Lol. But don’t you think that number kinda jacked up due to all the hype? I hate Mariota but week 1 like the only time all season you can trust he be healthy and be able to run around. Titans play some solid defense. Dunno if I’ll back them but can’t see myself laying the early numbers when browns hype is at a fever pitch no matter how much I am rooting for them.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I would go for the ATL except that Zimmer is 17-2 ATS as a HF vs non Divisional teams.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Atlanta and Philadelphia, Wentz will want to start the season off strong after getting the extension and having a disappointing year. Redskins have no quarterback. Atlanta's defense will be healthy, they just signed Jarret, and they improved the offensive line.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Tennessee gets 5 1/2. Probably a pass for me. Look ahead game for Tennessee as they host Indy in week 2.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Tennessee gets 5 1/2. Probably a pass for me. Look ahead game for Tennessee as they host Indy in week 2.
    Yeah because teams look past their first game
    Stfu you damn clown

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Tough to go against Philly in their home opener, even if they are giving 8 1/2. It is critical for the Eagles to win their home games because their away season starts at Atlanta in week 2, at Green Bay in week 4, and then 3 away games in a row at Minnesota, Dallas, and Buffalo in weeks 6-8.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m a browns fan as much as the next guy now, actually loved them last year cause they finally started cashing tickets I been trying to for like 2 damn years it seems! Lol. But don’t you think that number kinda jacked up due to all the hype? I hate Mariota but week 1 like the only time all season you can trust he be healthy and be able to run around. Titans play some solid defense. Dunno if I’ll back them but can’t see myself laying the early numbers when browns hype is at a fever pitch no matter how much I am rooting for them.
    Oh no doubt im sure it did, that offense is looking pretty loaded now. Definetly alot to be excited about if you are a Browns fan. Im not gonna try and second guess myself though, done that before and end up regretting it.
    By the way whats the line on how many games until Mariota gets himself hurt.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The first game is 2 months away and lakerboy is already plotting air-bets.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Oh no doubt im sure it did, that offense is looking pretty loaded now. Definetly alot to be excited about if you are a Browns fan. Im not gonna try and second guess myself though, done that before and end up regretting it.
    By the way whats the line on how many games until Mariota gets himself hurt.
    4 seems bout right. Not like it matters, he pretty much sucks when he healthy.

thomorino

I like betting dome teams playing on the road in the dome as well, they are used to the noise, Vikings offensive line is still trash and Atlanta's speed plays better on turf.

2daBank

Jags getting the 3.5 for sure.

Are chargers opening new stadium yet or they still homeless? As much as I like the colts don’t think I’d wanna be against chargers if they opening new place. If they still playing in that dump they been in since moving then yes on colts.

If Miami shows me anything in the preseason I could see myself taking the 4.5 against a balty team going w a qb who can’t pass and lost a bunch of leadership on defense. Seems like extra time to prepare be the easiest time to shut down the Ravens gimmick offense. Unless of course Jackson learned to throw? Doubt it. Not to mention it sucks having to go play in Miami early in the year.

Philly/Seattle teaser outta be money.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DA_MOSS

skoalclasic
    skoalclasic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4723

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Yeah because teams look past their first game
    Stfu you damn clown
    ahahah you just can't fix stupid these days! what a fuccin bum

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

I think every QB wants to start the season off strong though Thomorino...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Jags getting the 3.5 for sure.

Are chargers opening new stadium yet or they still homeless? As much as I like the colts don’t think I’d wanna be against chargers if they opening new place. If they still playing in that dump they been in since moving then yes on colts.

If Miami shows me anything in the preseason I could see myself taking the 4.5 against a balty team going w a qb who can’t pass and lost a bunch of leadership on defense. Seems like extra time to prepare be the easiest time to shut down the Ravens gimmick offense. Unless of course Jackson learned to throw? Doubt it. Not to mention it sucks having to go play in Miami early in the year.

Philly/Seattle teaser outta be money.
    Really? How can you be so stupid? You do not even know where the Chargers are playing? NO wonder people like yourself lose so much. And just F.Y.I, the Chargers will be playing in the RAMS new home, not their own NEXT season..

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    I think every QB wants to start the season off strong though Thomorino...
    Not every team has equal motivation, Wentz had a bad year and just got a 125 million dollar extension, he just got called out by his teammates too, he'll bring extra motivation to start the season, and the Redskins know they aren't likely to win game 1 on the road against a team in their home opener.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Put these in three months ago:

Balt -4 -110
    Bills +3 even
    Jags +4.5 -110
    Indy +3 -105
    Denver +2.5 -110

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Get them bets in

2daBank

Really? How can you be so stupid? You do not even know where the Chargers are playing? NO wonder people like yourself lose so much. And just F.Y.I, the Chargers will be playing in the RAMS new home, not their own NEXT season..
    Check it out you fat bitch. Season don’t start for month and a half, unlike you I don’t pretend to know things when I don’t. That is fukkin stupid fat boy, asking a question is not. One day you gonna crawl out your moms basement w that fat disrespectful mouth and get the ass whipping you deserve you faggit wanna be somebody but will never be shit. You the biggest fraud clown on this site, I’m so sick of checking you and making you look stupid, stop wasting my time pretend ass bitch.

And it not the rams new home, they sharing it dumb fukk.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

are you messing with us?

why would they be looking ahead to a big fat L? Luck has never lost to the mittens

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Lots of live dogs. A few easy favorites. Seems like an easy card week 1

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not every team has equal motivation, Wentz had a bad year and just got a 125 million dollar extension, he just got called out by his teammates too, he'll bring extra motivation to start the season, and the Redskins know they aren't likely to win game 1 on the road against a team in their home opener.
    Even though we can't measure motivation, that's not a good way to cap the game. You're assuming one team doesn't have motivation. This is week 1 we're talking about, not week 17. Don't you think a rookie like Dwayne Haskins would be SUPER motivated for his first NFL game? And do you really think the Redskins coaching staff and players are sitting in their rooms thinking about how likely or not they are of winning the game? Hell no! They are game planning to win like everyone else, and with the way they were starting last season, don't you think that they are thinking about having the same kind of start this year?! I think the Redskins are confident when looking in the rearview mirror, starting off 7-2 last year. Also, it's a divisional matchup in the NFC East, motivation is there.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    are you messing with us?

why would they be looking ahead to a big fat L? Luck has never lost to the mittens
    No. He just a fukkin moron!!

1234 Last