Mrhighlimits31
    Mrhighlimits31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Super bowl thoughts

Which team is worst for the super bowl?

Imo saints is best case (superbowl in atlanta hop skip jump for them.

Worst case is rams (no one is making a trip from la to atlanta even though flights would be cheaper than youd think.

Afc idk i know chargers would be worse case

best case is prolly new england since brady is brady you love or hate the guy it seems but he is always there.

Eagles if they make super bowl run would be very interesting how they play it in reality. But imo if eagles beat saints we know there the real deal and have a shot againsts rams. Which yes rams will blow out dallas.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Will be Saints vs Patriots book it !!

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I have thought about this also...the Chiefs Saints would be the best match up. The weakest one would certainly be the Colts Eagles... Teams like Dallas New England would be huge simply because most either hate or love them. Sand Diego and Rams would not be the best but not the worst either. both West Coast teams but would be exciting as they are mirrors of one another.

Mrhighlimits31
    Mrhighlimits31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    I have thought about this also...the Chiefs Saints would be the best match up. The weakest one would certainly be the Colts Eagles... Teams like Dallas New England would be huge simply because most either hate or love them. Sand Diego and Rams would not be the best but not the worst either. both West Coast teams but would be exciting as they are mirrors of one another.

I think worse is chargers rams

I think any west coast team and tickets will go super cheap. saints go and I am sure ticket sales will be thru roof.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Worst would be chargers vs rams
    Best would be cowboys vs pats in terms of ratings and hype just because the cowboys period making it would be crazy, then throw in brady, be one of the most talked about sbs in awhile i think,but if we talk pure matchups gotta go with saints vs chiefs as best game