Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Let me see if I understand your breakdown.

You're telling me the Patriots are better at EVERY position, they have home field advantage, they are rested, they have the best coach in NFL history, and in spite of all of that, you're predicting it to be a close game.

You sound really smart.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    My tv must be slow, the Chargers haven’t even won yet.
    Not uncommon for line to be released while game is still on, if Ravens would have made miraculous comeback, early bets on Chargers vs. Pats would have just been voided.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Pats win as they always do, anyone fading them is an idiot period.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Patriots better at every single position. Game could come down to fg though. Everyone chiming in here are same guys who put stock into reg season. Ya'll think Gronk was actually trying in the reg season? Laughable. Guy has been saving himself for the playoffs. Bill been saving him too. Patriots never show their cards in those meaningless games, then in the playoffs they come out and dominate everyone and then all the analysts are like "well, they didn't give us any indication of that in the reg season." No fukkin shit sherlock.

Brady > Rivers. Not close
    Gronk > Keenan Allen (comparing weapons here).
    Pats RB core of Sonny Michel, James White and Burkhead > Melvin Gordon and Ekler. James White had like 3 tds in a superbowl or some shit. End of argument there.
    Hightower just as good as Melvin Ingram
    Mccourtey brothers just as good as Derwin James
    Gilmore just as good as Casey Hayward
    Edelman just as good as any other weapon chargers have if not better.

In the end this game will be close. But are you seriously gonna bet against Brady at home in a playoff game? If you think about it, Brady really has only lost in the playoffs to legendary teams. Colts. Ravens (w Lewis and Reed and the boys). And Broncos who had the best offense and defense in the league that one year. Those teams all had straight legendary players on them....
    this guy takes watson in first playoff game and has a terrible coach vs hottest team in the league who just beat the texans in their house a few weeks prior... gives up the least amount of sacks in the leauge; and has andrew luck who tossed 39 pass TD... with 6 playoff games experience, 3-3 record and a road playoff victory playing under awful pagano and grigson teams...

rest of board bet the Colts and cashed

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I'm so GLAD some Pats will be out there. I will be on Chargers ML all day, all night. I get nervous if Chargers feel comfortable. They play better out of their comfort zone. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANY SQUAD!!

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Please take PATS, so I can unload CHARGERS ML next week.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Yep taking them. Patriots.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

I'm on the chargers ml +185/+4.5

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Patriots by 2 touchdowns - All the favorites will cover next weekend - Chargers had better teams in the past and couldn’t win
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711, and GunShard

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Patriots by 2 touchdowns - All the favorites will cover next weekend - Chargers had better teams in the past and couldn’t win
    Pats worst team in years. Chargers only had one good team (14-2). The other time they had injuries. They win easy here
    Points Awarded:

AshinKusher gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pats worst team in years. Chargers only had one good team (14-2). The other time they had injuries. They win easy here
    Besides the ravens - nobody goes into Foxborough and win in the playoffs - New England is not good on the road - tough out at home

lakerboy

Besides the ravens - nobody goes into Foxborough and win in the playoffs - New England is not good on the road - tough out at home
    Cool.

The Jets won there.
    I honestly don't care. Rivers is not worried. He beat his toughest defending opponent. The pats are not good. Books been giving huge plus ODDS on them all year.

I'm pretty big on the chargers

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24262

Huge Pats fan here and I am definitely on the Chargers +4.5!

ikid2groove415

Many people rooting for rivers 2 get that championship-

ikid2groove415

I do think the bye matters - Chargers just play a tough physical team vs the ravens - patriots have fresh body’s

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Jax would've won if they didn't call back an obvious fumble return for a TD. Rivers will have to play 3x better then he played today but NEs defense isn't as good as Baltimore's either.

ikid2groove415

Brady is 7-0 vs Rivers - speaks volumes - patriots know how to win in The playoffs - bet accordingly

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    You have to bet Chargers against Pats
    spread atleast

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Brady is 7-0 vs Rivers - speaks volumes - patriots know how to win in The playoffs - bet accordingly
    didn't cover that AFC championship game when they were undefeated

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gronk has looked bad but having Burkhead back has been huge. Patriots haven't been the same on the road but at home they are still great. Rivers hasn't played that well the last 3 weeks despite Chargers winning most of those games.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    didn't cover that AFC championship game when they were undefeated
    To many things stack against the Chargers - California team going out east in cold weather - New England had the bye - Patriots got tremendous coaching edge and experience-

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

To many things stack against the Chargers - California team going out east in cold weather - New England had the bye - Patriots got tremendous coaching edge and experience-
    Their definetly are things that point the Pats way, but its hard to know what Gronk has left in the tank, he's looked horrible and with Gordon gone they will need him to step up.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Their definetly are things that point the Pats way, but its hard to know what Gronk has left in the tank, he's looked horrible and with Gordon gone they will need him to step up.
    Either way chargers won’t be at even strength after playing the ravens while the patriots rest - This will come up big this weekend - few things 2 not bet against is the patriots at home after a Bye -

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Patriots better at every single position. Game could come down to fg though. Everyone chiming in here are same guys who put stock into reg season. Ya'll think Gronk was actually trying in the reg season? Laughable. Guy has been saving himself for the playoffs. Bill been saving him too. Patriots never show their cards in those meaningless games, then in the playoffs they come out and dominate everyone and then all the analysts are like "well, they didn't give us any indication of that in the reg season." No fukkin shit sherlock.

Brady > Rivers. Not close
    Gronk > Keenan Allen (comparing weapons here).
    Pats RB core of Sonny Michel, James White and Burkhead > Melvin Gordon and Ekler. James White had like 3 tds in a superbowl or some shit. End of argument there.
    Hightower just as good as Melvin Ingram
    Mccourtey brothers just as good as Derwin James
    Gilmore just as good as Casey Hayward
    Edelman just as good as any other weapon chargers have if not better.

In the end this game will be close. But are you seriously gonna bet against Brady at home in a playoff game? If you think about it, Brady really has only lost in the playoffs to legendary teams. Colts. Ravens (w Lewis and Reed and the boys). And Broncos who had the best offense and defense in the league that one year. Those teams all had straight legendary players on them....
    You're high on the Rbs

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

so true. flying east to west numerous times this month. body rythms all messed up. only really 4 days to prepare for patriots. pats coming of a bye at home they are 15-3 under bill/brady coming off a bye. now at home off a bye. ml a lock

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Chargers are a road beast.
    Laker, will u be heading to window on Chargers?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

I'm on the chargers ml +185/+4.5
    Guess u answered my question. Have a good week, Laker.

Enjoy the Monday nite game. But I don't think it will match these DIVISIONAL RD games!

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Lock this line moves to 3.5.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Brady's never lost to Rivers. Everyone betting SD thinks they're sharp. Gonna get burned watch.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Brady's never lost to Rivers. Everyone betting SD thinks they're sharp. Gonna get burned watch.
    I know but we have to be careful this year.
    Pats defense does not have a strong pass rush. They also have small backfield.
    Gordon is gone and Gronk has no legs. Edelman has shown aging.
    Michel is still a rookie and he was injured.
    Brady is not being adequately supplied and the Pats OL is not too good, either.
    Belichick is a terrible general manager, I think they can lose this game.
    Doesn't mean I will take the Chargers, undecided.. but I cannot take this year's Pats either.
    They don't deserve to be backed. Brady does, but the team does not.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

See Patriot team 2009 to compare to this team.
    This year, this Pats team is just scraping by highlighted by some brutal losses.
    Watched every snap for 20+ years.
    The defense will have to dominate with + turnovers and points for the Pats to win.

ikid2groove415

What’s the patriots playoff record on a bye? Can’t be 2 many lost - I don’t see the Chargers winning - Bill belichick Knows rivers weakness - 7-0 isn’t by luck - Throw away the regular season - it’s the playoff and New England is good at home and well rested

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Pats win as they always do, anyone fading them is an idiot period.
    It certainly has been bad for your bank account and health to fade the Pats in the playoffs in years past.

As much as I'm rooting and like the Chargers and want them to win I'm probably gonna be betting on the Pats.. Hard to envision the Pats losing in Foxborough with 2 weeks off to prepare.

I will say this though, Chargers have been a very solid road team all year long though. They bring it on the road.

ikid2groove415

New England 8-0 at home - Chargers 8-1 on the road - only lost to the Rams -

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Weather going to be bad expecting at least 6 inches of snow Sunday

First 12345 Last