jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Champion excellet point

Wentz has lots
    Of value

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Wentz should be traded.. Probably get alot for him.. Go with Foles in the future..

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Eagles would win tie breaker over Seahawks. Since they didn't play head to head, it comes down to division record where Eagles have the better division record.
    Yeah i don’t think that’s accurate. If they both have same record then Seattle gets in based on conference record. They don’t play in same division

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Trade Wentz now

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Yeah i don’t think that’s accurate. If they both have same record then Seattle gets in based on conference record. They don’t play in same division
    Guy on TV was saying divisional records, but I just looking it up as well, and I think you are right with conference records. I know they are not in the same division, lol, I was referring to records vs. teams in your division. But I think after looking it up, conference record is correct. Happy Holidays bro.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wentz should be traded.. Probably get alot for him.. Go with Foles in the future..

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Guy on TV was saying divisional records, but I just looking it up as well, and I think you are right with conference records. I know they are not in the same division, lol, I was referring to records vs. teams in your division. But I think after looking it up, conference record is correct. Happy Holidays bro.
    Yeah didn’t mean to imply you weren’t aware philly doesn’t play in the nfc west

dont see seattle losing tonight but definitely don’t see them losing to Arizona next week.

Happy holidays to you as well. Hoping the golf game is still spot on

First 12