MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    not a head coach that has been fired/or needs to be

try harder
    You're right - I remember it was shocking big news at the time that there was finally, for the very first time ever in the history of the NFL a Muslim team owner!!!!

Oh, no wait, nobody cared.....

Just like if Aqib Talib or Mohamed Sanu retire, work their way through the coaching ranks, and become an NFL HC for some team - nobody would care then either.....

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Tomlin has a great winning percentage. right around belichicks. but hes had probably more talent then belichick the last 10 years. they have an amazing roster right now probably only the rams have more talent. he should have done more

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

I would think Bowles is gone? Vance Joseph I'm sure is gone... Marvin Lewis is finally gone I think.. Wilkes I have no idea but he's bad..

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Wilks looks to be gone..

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    No, what i said is really not "unreal" but whatever cac
    Lol I Never knew you were black

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Wilkes was the worst hire ever, guy was a DC for one season and gets a job? That said, Arizona had one of the worst rosters in football, that's why Arians quit and is already looking for a new job.

Bowles and Joseph gone for sure, Lewis likely, Tomlin should be. Steelers game management is awful. Every time they get inside the 5, they throw every down. Makes no sense with that offensive line. The fake punt was dumb. I agree with the concept, you can't give the ball back, so keep your offense on the field and go for it. You have a Hall of Fame quarterback and WR, another great WR, and good TE. Run the play and get the 4 yards. Instead, you let your upback run the ball?

Broncos have totally quit on the coach. Jets at least trying, but Bowles is one of the worst head coaches in NFL history. Guy is lost on the sideline, no common sense witb TOs, when to punt, etc. Just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Playmaker View Post
    Wilks looks to be gone..
    Last edited by Seattle Slew; 12-25-18 at 09:47 AM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Coaches should have more than one season. If the hire is so bad that you have to can the guy after a year, the GM or whoever made the decision to hire said coach should probably be let go too

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Coaches should have more than one season. If the hire is so bad that you have to can the guy after a year, the GM or whoever made the decision to hire said coach should probably be let go too
    What have the Raiders got from their 10 year investment for $100 millions? Nothing.

They should cut their losses now and fire Chucky.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What have the Raiders got from their 10 year investment for $100 millions? Nothing.

They should cut their losses now and fire Chucky.
    You are crazier than I thought. Chucky did EXACTLY what the Raiders wanted him to do. Come in and kick ass. In case you haven't noticed, the Raiders are 3-3 in their last 6 games including a win over Pitt.

As far as the black head coaches go, organizations do NOT fire first year head coaches so Wilkes in Arizona is safe. Remember he changed to a rookie QB early into the season. Marvin Lewis is pure unadulterated crap. He should have been fired years ago. Both he, and that terrible loser Hue Jackson, who was hired by Cincinnati after being fired by Cleveland, should be fired. Vance Joseph in Denver is on shaky ground. He did improve from year 1 to year two, so it all depends on how much patience Elway has. Anthony Lynn of the Chargers is safe. Todd Bowles of the Jets is terrible. He will lose more games this season than last season. His last 3 seasons will be 5 wins, 5 wins, and 4 wins this season. Mike Tomlin has done the least with the most of any HC in the past 7 years. What people do not realize is that a Baltimore win means that the Steelers will have missed the playoffs 3 times in the past 7 years. 3 times in a very weak division. The fact is that the Pitt management team does not have the balls to fire him.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Jets are expected to fire Todd Bowles.

This has been fully expected. Bowles has a .394 career winning-percentage and hasn't had more than a five win season since 2015. The Jets are expected to keep GM Mike Maccagnan, who will help pick the next coach. With a franchise quarterback in Sam Darnold and the second-most cap space in the league, New York is one of the most attractive openings this coaching cycle.

reigle9

lol is todd bowels black? i just assumed he was incompetent all this time

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

The answer is 3.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Its not about black or white. Its who is your daddy.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They are bad

Good people but low iq’s
    Wtf thats racist as hell.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    A hof coach compared to hue??? Lol thats saying jack shit, dont even try and defend him anybody with any clue knows only reason hes still there is cause jerry loves him like a son, even die hard cowboys fans knows garret is trash and a cheerleader more than a coach
    He is Jerry's son. Look at his fukkin eyes then look at Jerry Jones eyes.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Tomlin lets the players get away with anything, that's why they back him. But they never win anything, and like McCarthy, Tomlin's act is stale. His playoff preparation the last few times they were in the playoffs was atrocious, especially Jax game last year. He's supposed to be a defensive coach and you let Bortles shred your defense.

Steelers need a new coach, and if management can't see it, then they deserve their 9-7 seasons with roster talent that should be 12-4 every year, and like NE, a first round bye and playoffs every year, not struggling to win 10 games.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    it's a fact, im not going to sift through google's fake news, but i believe blacks have about a 10 point lower score than whites in the US

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Whydo you expect from that asshole

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Whydo you expect from that asshole
    get a job loser

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    No

These hires are for historical perspectives only

Den knew they weren't going anywhere
    Arz same

Hire the black coach and throw him under bus so you can then go white again and not have local press saying "hey, in 40 years as franchise no black coach"

They just got the burden off their back as a team

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Chucky hired to roll into LV in 2 years w a team

Raiders do not care about this or next year

Its division titles in 2020-2025 with what he's gonna build thru the draft. And Chucky has a lot of top picks coming!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    get a job loser
    Lol

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Lewis, wilks, Bowles, Joseph all canned