NiCkLe GiLcH
    NiCkLe GiLcH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

not looking to argue or w/e ... just my opinion ... (which is wrong often lol)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Stupid turnover prob beggining of end for the under.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

this has to be one of the most spectacular start of 2nd half for ravens

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Right back for the birds

NiCkLe GiLcH
    NiCkLe GiLcH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

good god lol

2daBank

God i hate the nfl. This game gonna find a way over and I’m gonna be really aggravated!!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    God i hate the nfl. This game gonna find a way over and I’m gonna be really aggravated!!
    30 minutes - 9 points

2 minutes 42 seconds - 14 points

Can't really cap that. BOL Banker

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Ravens d taking this game over

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    30 minutes - 9 points

2 minutes 42 seconds - 14 points

Can't really cap that. BOL Banker
    Can’t cap this sport in general. I have my moments but overall it a total fukkin crapshoot. Few plays, turnovers, dog shit calls basically make the difference in 80% of the Games. Strictly entertainment and it not even that fun!! Lol

leetreaper

Can’t cap this sport in general. I have my moments but overall it a total fukkin crapshoot. Few plays, turnovers, dog shit calls basically make the difference in 80% of the Games. Strictly entertainment and it not even that fun!! Lol
    Id disagree with that big time, take ur record with Ncaab, same applies to other spoirts

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

I took the under for some in the Titans game. Can't cap THAT.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Id disagree with that big time, take ur record with Ncaab, same applies to other spoirts
    Nfl? Year after year over a large sample? Disagree all you want but it practically a coin flip. Sure with so few Games a year guys have great seasons, I’ve had monster seasons, never see ppl have bunch of strong years in a row unless they playing very few games. There very little separating outcomes in this sport, books don’t make many mistakes in this sport. Show me where someone’s making 5+ plays a week and has put together multiple winning seasons in a row.

leetreaper

Nfl? Year after year over a large sample? Disagree all you want but it practically a coin flip. Sure with so few Games a year guys have great seasons, I’ve had monster seasons, never see ppl have bunch of strong years in a row unless they playing very few games. There very little separating outcomes in this sport, books don’t make many mistakes in this sport. Show me where someone’s making 5+ plays a week and has put together multiple winning seasons in a row.
    Still, college sports are so much easier it's not even funny and u know it...

2daBank

Still, college sports are so much easier it's not even funny and u know it...
    Exactly!! NCAA fb I don’t have the time and dedication in the early fall but I don’t really have to cause I know few cats that live and breath that shit year round (from recruiting to freaking spring Games!) and they just crush that sport year after year, lines move a freaking touchdown from when they play it!! College hoops my thing, lines move like crazy, shit way more beatable than nfl will ever be. Books know nfl better than we do, that not always true about the college game.

Unless you some lying asshat making up your own numbers like Morino gl beating nfl year after year.

leetreaper

Exactly!! NCAA fb I don’t have the time and dedication in the early fall but I don’t really have to cause I know few cats that live and breath that shit year round (from recruiting to freaking spring Games!) and they just crush that sport year after year, lines move a freaking touchdown from when they play it!! College hoops my thing, lines move like crazy, shit way more beatable than nfl will ever be. Books know nfl better than we do, that not always true about the college game.
    Fukk, I d
    Unless you some lying asshat making up your own numbers like Morino gl beating nfl year after year.
    I got back at the Morino time and Ive seen him posting decent results, whats all the hate though|?//\/ FAking guy better than Laker+Wizzle in weeks...dunno

2daBank

If anyone interested there another game 2marro w a under as sexy as this one was (doesn’t mean it will cash). Lions/Vikings shouldn’t sniff 43.

2daBank

I got back at the Morino time and Ive seen him posting decent results, whats all the hate though|?//\/ FAking guy better than Laker+Wizzle in weeks...dunno
    Well 1st off he a total douche bag., more importantly he shades his lines, after games over says he got better line. Just a all around dishonest fukk.

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why didn't the Ravens take a safety there ?

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

rivers and chargers are bums. fix of the year.

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8055

I am so glad that I teased Baltimore instead of the Chargers as I had no faith in Philip Rivers winning the game against a good D.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    I am so glad that I teased Baltimore instead of the Chargers as I had no faith in Philip Rivers winning the game against a good D.
    No offense but teasing chargers would have been plain stupid. Never tease across 0.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    rivers and chargers are bums. fix of the year.
    NO, they were actually doing well until they ran vs Bal good team...

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

No offense but teasing chargers would have been plain stupid. Never tease across 0.
    Thanks for the tip. I will have to remember that to never tease across 0. I used to do that thinking the team will win SU, but most often than not they don't freaking win like the idiot Philip Rivers.

2daBank

I will have to remember that to never tease across 0. I used to do that thinking the team will win SU, but most often than not they don't freaking win like the idiot Philip Rivers.
    Read bout Wong teasers, while I do tease totals from time to time you would be wise following those principals. Your teaser hit rate will go up a lot. I’ve added my own filters to improve even more but the general idea is sound and should be followed.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Read bout Wong teasers, while I do tease totals from time to time you would be wise following those principals. Your teaser hit rate will go up a lot. I’ve added my own filters to improve even more but the general idea is sound and should be followed.
    Before I read your tip on teasers, I already teased Minnesota across 0 thinking they should win straight up even though their record at Detroit isn't very good.

But, as a backup, I did tease Detroit on another teaser, so I have only 14 point window to win both teasers which I don't expect too much to happen. At least all my ML parlays and teasers are alive after today's games.

Had the Titans lost the game, all my ML parlays would have been shot so I got lucky there.

Thanks again for your tip.

2daBank

Before I read your tip on teasers, I already teased Minnesota across 0 thinking they should win straight up even though their record at Detroit isn't very good.

But, as a backup, I did tease Detroit on another teaser, so I have only 14 point window to win both teasers which I don't expect too much to happen. At least all my ML parlays and teasers are alive after today's games.

Had the Titans lost the game, all my ML parlays would have been shot so I got lucky there.

Thanks again for your tip.
    I’m here to help pal. I think Vikings defense will carry them and you be ok, but lions + a bunch def seems better than needing minny to win. Love the under in that gm.. gl

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

jackson 5-1 as a starter

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

God you people are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    jackson 5-1 as a starter

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well 1st off he a total douche bag., more importantly he shades his lines, after games over says he got better line. Just a all around dishonest fukk.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care but I've never changed or adjusted any line

2daBank

You care so little you had to bring it up. Gotcha.

Not that I care but I’m killing ya in BTP yet again.

thomorino

You care so little you had to bring it up. Gotcha.

Not that I care but I’m killing ya in BTP yet again.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care but I've explained I frequently bet more than 5 games a week and I bet games I can't bet in the contest. My 2 year record of posting picks is better than yours.

2daBank

Not that I care but if i made my own lines I’d never lose

First 123 Last