Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Reuben Foster Might Be A Redskin

Potential talent always trumps potential trouble. If Foster were a slappy, no one would have touched him. He has a job only because Washington thinks he can help them win.

“Let me be clear, Reuben will have to go through numerous steps including the full legal process, an investigation and potential discipline from the NFL, as well as meetings with counselors associated with the team before he will ever have the opportunity to wear the Burgundy and Gold as a player,” Doug Williams said in the statement.

The team did not say how long its investigation would take.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Potential talent always trumps potential trouble.
    3:48 on of this, hits it right

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Signed

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

So you can beat the fukk out of your girl have a job the next day....but if you kneel for the anthem you will never work again...got it

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    So you can beat the fukk out of your girl have a job the next day....but if you kneel for the anthem you will never work again...got it
    One is a great player that can help a team and the other one was the 30th ranked QB out of 32 the last season he played.

It's all about talent, these teams do not have a moral compass until it starts to affect their revenues.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    One is a great player that can help a team and the other one was the 30th ranked QB out of 32 the last season he played.

It's all about talent, these teams do not have a moral compass until it starts to affect their revenues.
    I think both are pieces of shit but domestic violence is 20x worse

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

more likely to happen tim tebow starts a game for the mets colin kaepernick starts another nfl game

Debacleov
    Balls deep inside the book
    Debacleov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Quote Originally Posted by bigorange View Post
    the other one was the 30th ranked qb out of 32 the last season he played.
    wrong

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Meanwhile, Ray Rice is saying, "WTF! ".

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Wow after all that crap? He’s still with this women? Alabama guys dumb AF- not shocking tho

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

They are going to get so much hate for claiming him.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Quote Originally Posted by Debacleov View Post
    wrong
    I stand corrected. He was 29th rated QB not 30th.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/year/2015

He was regressing every year to the point of falling out of the league. He was benched for Gabbert for fukk's sake before he decided to start his "protest".

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rice got screwed royally

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Foster will play Sunday.... after his court case come to a head Skins will drop him like a hot rock....

Debacleov
    Balls deep inside the book
    Debacleov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I stand corrected. He was 29th rated QB not 30th.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/year/2015

He was regressing every year to the point of falling out of the league. He was benched for Gabbert for fukk's sake before he decided to start his "protest".
    You dont know what youre talking about. His last year he played very well for a shitty Niners team. 16 TDs and 4 picks only.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

"We understand that there's a lot of things he's gone through and there's some issues there, but we are going to let the NFL take their time and do the right thing with the investigation, as are we," said Gruden. "There is some concern without a doubt."

Foster is currently on the commissioner's exempt list, which essentially means that he cannot do much right now. He won't be allowed to practice for the Redskins or to play. With Washington's permission, he can be present at the facilities on a reasonable basis for meetings and workouts, but he cannot participate in "football activities." He is going to have to sit out on everything until the NFL decides what they want to do and if they are going to hand him a suspension, or even worse.

When Gruden was asked if this acquisition was more of a move for the future instead of a late-season addition to possibly help Washington make the postseason, the Redskins coach was honest with what he thought could happen.

"I don't know, I'm not even going to think about it," Gruden said. "We are going to think about the guys who are on our active roster right now. I anticipate it will be a while before (Foster) can dress for a game or be on our active roster. There's no guarantee he's ever going to play here to be honest with you. He's got a lot of work to do personally, with the team, with the NFL, with himself, before he even thinks about playing football again."

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    Foster will play Sunday.... after his court case come to a head Skins will drop him like a hot rock....
    he can't play sunday he's on the commissioner's exempt list

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    he can't play sunday he's on the commissioner's exempt list
    I guess will see.... games on Monday tho

my webster dictionary has exempt: "being free from liability"

you can bet your ice cream money that Washington front office has
    gone over the Foster case with the commissioner before they picked
    him up.... we remember the E Elliott of Dallas getting to play many games before
    he was handed his sentence from the NFL...
    this case with Foster should play out the same....
    He plays this week or next -300

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    I guess will see.... games on Monday tho

my webster dictionary has exempt: "being free from liability"

you can bet your ice cream money that Washington front office has
    gone over the Foster case with the commissioner before they picked
    him up.... we remember the E Elliott of Dallas getting to play many games before
    he was handed his sentence from the NFL...
    this case with Foster should play out the same....
    He plays this week or next -300
    i would take the no on that for very very large

here is the commish exempt list definition and the redskins even put out a statement because the outrage of signing him he's not playing anytime soon

The Exempt List is a special player status available to clubs only in unusual circumstances. The List includes those players who have been declared by the Commissioner to be temporarily exempt from counting within the Active List limit. Only the Commissioner has the authority to place a player on the Exempt List; clubs have no such authority, and no exemption, regardless of circumstances, is automatic. The Commissioner also has the authority to determine in advance whether a player's time on the Exempt List will be finite or will continue until the Commissioner deems the exemption should be lifted and the player returned to the Active List.

STATEMENT BY WASHINGTON REDSKINS
    SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF PLAYER PERSONNEL DOUG WILLIAMS:
    "Today we have claimed the rights to LB Reuben Foster. The Redskins fully understand the severity of the recent allegations made against Reuben. If true, you can be sure these allegations are nothing our organization would ever condone. Let me be clear, Reuben will have to go through numerous steps including the full legal process, an investigation and potential discipline from the NFL, as well as meetings with counselors associated with the team before he will ever have the opportunity to wear the Burgundy and Gold as a player. That being said, we decided to investigate the situation with Reuben further by claiming his rights after candid conversations with a number of his ex-Alabama teammates and current Redskins players who were overwhelmingly supportive of us taking this chance. Nothing is promised to Reuben, but we are hopeful being around so many of his former teammates and friends will eventually provide him with the best possible environment to succeed both personally and professionally."