ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Season ticket holders get first dibs to buy their own seats plus 4 more. Public goes on sale tomorrow at 1 pm. They are donating 1000's of tickets to first responders which seems like a terrible idea because the fire is still -15% contained. I'll be there.
    Thanks for the info any idea where the sell at 1pm tomorrow is

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Mexicans deliberately destroyed the field. They are tired of Trump belittling them all the time and they said FU to NFL.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Mexicans deliberately destroyed the field. They are tired of Trump belittling them all the time and they said FU to NFL.
    Deport em all and build the wall... NFL can stay over there if they like Mexico so much, see how that works out. Drug Cartel will be fixing games in no time... ...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Good. Who cares about Mexico lol. Definitely someone would of torn an acl

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

What a disgrace.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

NFL - National Football League... Not the Mexican football league or European football league last I checked...

NFL getting funky... Getting away from it's roots... Games should stay in America as it's an American sport.. Other leagues want to start up then that's fine but the NFL should stay in America..

Can you imagine if Manchester United started playing their soccer games in America, or the Mexican leagues played a few games in America during their regular season.. Some leagues should stay National... NFL and NBA going against the grain..

Thinking globally when they should be thinking Nationally.. Keep getting cute and it might back fire.. Players aren't happy traveling 12 hours or more on flights I'll tell you that much during the regular seasons.. Like to England..

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    NFL - National Football League... Not the Mexican football league or European football league last I checked...

NFL getting funky... Getting away from it's roots... Games should stay in America as it's an American sport.. Other leagues want to start up then that's fine but the NFL should stay in America..

Can you imagine if Manchester United started playing their soccer games in America, or the Mexican leagues played a few games in America during their regular season.. Some leagues should stay National... NFL and NBA going against the grain..

Thinking globally when they should be thinking Nationally.. Keep getting cute and it might back fire.. Players aren't happy traveling 12 hours or more on flights I'll tell you that much during the regular seasons.. Like to England..
    English Premier League considering playing a league game in America... La Liga already signed 15 year deal to play games in US

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    English Premier League considering playing a league game in America... La Liga already signed 15 year deal to play games in US
    Well I think that's a mistake if it happens.. That's an English league and it should stay in England.. They owe it to their patriot fans..

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Well I think that's a mistake if it happens.. That's an English league and it should stay in England.. They owe it to their patriot fans..
    They want to add a 39 game to the schedule where 10 games a year come to US... They see the cash.. Those games would be all sellouts in minutes

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Thanks for the info any idea where the sell at 1pm tomorrow is
    https://www.therams.com/news/los-ang...liseum-monday-

They use Ticketmaster for everything

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

The National Hockey League should ban all Canadians!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    They want to add a 39 game to the schedule where 10 games a year come to US... They see the cash.. Those games would be all sellouts in minutes
    Well it is a business...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The National Hockey League should ban all Canadians!!!!
    Now I didn't say that.. Hockey is a Canadian sport first. Canada borders America also.. We are much the same people... I never met a Canadian I didn't like. I mean that too.. Nice people..

Canada is cool.. Hockey is a cold ice sport also.. Stanly Cup should always stay in Canada.. ..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Maybe we should change the name then

we have to do something

Anyways the real injustice here is that I paid for season tickets that costed the amount I would have paid for 10 games (2 pre 8 reg) and I only got 9 the past 3 years. Now they bring one of these damn games back home and I have to pay EXTRA for my tickets. Plus a 5 $ convenience charge which is super inconvenient. That's the real bullshit.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

So maybe the National Hockey League should bad Americans then.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Now I didn't say that.. Hockey is a Canadian sport first. Canada borders America also.. We are much the same people... I never met a Canadian I didn't like. I mean that too.. Nice people..

Canada is cool.. Hockey is a cold ice sport also.. Stanly Cup should always stay in Canada.. ..
    Great post

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    It's an abomination Foxxie.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Well maybe we should have started two leagues in each Country back in the day.. Olympics seem very competitive when USA plays Canada for the Gold anyways..

Branch off maybe.. National Hockey League and Canadian National Hockey League.. Little late for that now.. That would have been cool.. Maybe have the two best teams from each Country league then play for the Cup..

Just thinking out loud.. Little late for all that now.. That would have been fun though.. Nothing wrong with a little healthy Country vs Country sports competition.. No?

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Great post
    Could that change when he meets lakerboy?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

This aggression will not stand man

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This aggression will not stand man

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Lolwut? I honestly can’t tell if you’re leveling us or really this out of touch

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Maybe we should change the name then

we have to do something

Anyways the real injustice here is that I paid for season tickets that costed the amount I would have paid for 10 games (2 pre 8 reg) and I only got 9 the past 3 years. Now they bring one of these damn games back home and I have to pay EXTRA for my tickets. Plus a 5 $ convenience charge which is super inconvenient. That's the real bullshit.
    Subtle season ticket holder brag post. Smh. We get it, you’re young rich and successful, no need to rub it in.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake, and bigtymer56

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why would you cancel the game that’s the dumbest thing ever heard of keep everything in America

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe we should play all the NFL games in other Countries.. Think globally not Nationally.. You're racist if you don't.. That's the new liberal movement.. Hate on America is trending.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

When’s the last time a Canadian team won the cup again ?

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

i dont see the need to move. it would just be like playing on the steelers field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7DTNEa2E7w

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Wait till usa is majority mexican this is the lower quality civilization we'll be stuck with. Many aspects of daily life will be sh1t.

Funny how these same athletes call us racist for noticing differences of other groups.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    When’s the last time a Canadian team won the cup again ?
    Montreal Canadians won it last in 1993... They beat my Los Angeles Kings led by Wayne Gretzky unfortunately ..

I remember it well... LA was going nuts with Kings and Gretzky fever...

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

https://www.therams.com/news/los-ang...liseum-monday-

They use Ticketmaster for everything
    Thanks again for the info got a pair of tickets at 1pm!

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

the UNDER is in trouble now!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Thanks again for the info got a pair of tickets at 1pm!
    nice! should be a good time

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't know why we are playing NFL football games in that poor drug crime ridden Country anyways? What's the point? Seriously? Last I checked Mexicans living in Mexico like Soccer anyways..
    So team trainers can load up on juice while they there of course!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

When the Chiefs & Rams meet Monday, it will be the 1st time since at least the 1970 merger that the NFL’s leader in pass yds and pass TD will face the leader in scrim. yds and scrim. TD.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Chiefs coach Andy Reid on the team's decision to wear white on white on Monday night: "Most of the chubby guys weren’t voting on all white.”

First 123 Last