2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

NFL plays that might win (again)!!

Or they could lose, who knows!! Lol. Gonna give ya’ll my best effort tho!!

Ravens/panthers over 44.. when you think of these teams I know you think defense. The thing is both teams have their qb’s throwing a bunch of passes this year. Neither team will have much of any success on the ground so if the OC’s figure this out soon enough we have a pretty low total in a game that could potentially see 80+ pass attempts!! I like both these teams to get into the low 20s in what I think will be a competitive game.

Bucs/bungals over 54.5.. neither team plays a lick of defense. Little rain in forecast but long as the winds stay down I don’t see that being a issue. Bungals offense has been terrible lately but Tampa is just what the dr ordered to fix those woes. In typical shamus Winston fashion he will put points up for his team and for his opponent as he remains a freaking turnover waiting to happen. Think this be a game cincy jumps out early trying to erase that ass beating they took in prime time then bucs will air it out all day attempting to get back in it. Ultimately a Winston pick will kill their hopes in what looks like a 35-30 shootout. Also on cincy -3.5.

Colts/raiders over 50.5.. luck gonna shread raider d, that will come as no surprise to anyone. What will be surprising is I think raiders offense shows up today and makes a game of this. Let’s call this the 2 crap teams a sneaky fun game (if you hate defense) breaks out!!

San Fran -1.5... i had zona when they beat niners in San Fran a few weeks back, I bring this up not cause I’m proud but because I felt fortunate as niners handed cards that game with one turnover after another in a game cardinals did nothing particularly well. Today niners will take care of the ball and return the favor throwing cards a beat down in zona.

Saints -1... no secret I don’t like saints and can’t stand drew brees in particular. Unfortunately this my favorite side of the week as I just can’t find any reason to see it otherwise. Bottom line is saints have the more complete offense while Vikings only have 2 guys ya gotta worry about right now. Murry been giving Vikings a much needed rushing attack but saints will be able to hold him in check and focus all their attention on Theilen and diggs, great timing picking up Eli apple to give them 2 very good corners to face those 2 stud wrs. The fact minny has no other real threat will allow saints to help on them as needed (Vikings need cook back!). Vikings d is improving but they still not the same team they were last year, saints offense just has too many ways to attack and will be more than minny can handle. Saints come marching into minny and revenge that redic playoff game they had no business losing last year.

Happy last Sunday of October and Gl everyone!!
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Good luck banker, now that baseball is over will you be focusing more attention on collegiate football as well? We could use it bank

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Good luck banker, now that baseball is over will you be focusing more attention on collegiate football as well? We could use it bank
    Man bro, I had a great one yesterday and not only did I not post it but fukkin missed the kick so didn’t even play it myself (had a busy day yesterday!), man I loved the uk/mizzou under! So pissed! Lol..

I been doing ncaa most weeks, posting a few here and there. Only bet few late night games all day yesterday due to life things I had going on. I will try and do ncaa early this week and post some thoughts. Maybe I can help out! Or be a good fade at least!! Lol

2daBank

Almost forgot, did a 2 team 6 point teaser as well.

Steelers-2/bears-3

Pretty obvious, think it cashes.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Love that Carolina over. Feel like it's gonna be one of those long, drawn out games with a ton of plays and pasisng plays especially. Gonna be a lot of opportunities for big chunk plays and homeruns. Think it gets over that total eventually even if it is late in the fourth down the stretch.

Also on saints and Bengals over.

GL Bank

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Love that Carolina over. Feel like it's gonna be one of those long, drawn out games with a ton of plays and pasisng plays especially. Gonna be a lot of opportunities for big chunk plays and homeruns. Think it gets over that total eventually even if it is late in the fourth down the stretch.

Also on saints and Bengals over.

GL Bank
    Yea bro my thoughts exactly. Very well may not be pretty but when you get a game w potential for 80+ passes ya gotta take a over this low imo. Prob be tons of incompletions, 3 and outs, punts, but clock be stopped whole time! Should also be big plays, turnovers for points, and who knows what else!! lol

Gl to you as well pal!!

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

I like these 2

Ravens/panthers over 44

Bucs/bungals over 54.5

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10385

I like saints too, this Minnesota defense is decimated right now, no Everson, no Rhodes, don’t see how drew brees doesn’t throw all over the field, neither one of these defenses look anywhere close to their form of last year, this total could fly over but you just never know when cousin will have a mind penetrate game, only draw back I could see for saints was consecutive road games and look ahead spot vs Rams next week but seems like a great smash spot for their offense

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I like saints too, this Minnesota defense is decimated right now, no Everson, no Rhodes, don’t see how drew brees doesn’t throw all over the field, neither one of these defenses look anywhere close to their form of last year, this total could fly over but you just never know when cousin will have a mind penetrate game, only draw back I could see for saints was consecutive road games and look ahead spot vs Rams next week but seems like a great smash spot for their offense
    I considered the roadies and rams next but thought the fact minny ended their season on that fluke ass play last year would have them incredibly focused here.. I actually think saints defense will be rounding into shape, the run d been incredibly stout (best in league in ypc!) and i think addition a Apple will allow them to be more aggressive w their blitzes as he a big upgrade at the other corner (just cause wasn’t working in ny doesn’t mean he not talented!) and against minny if you can hold those two stud wrs in check you pretty much have them! I wouldn’t touch this over w a 10 foot pole, I made it fg lower than where it at now. Like saints more than under tho..

deary626
    Let it ride
    deary626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

Thanks Banker

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by deary626 View Post
    Thanks Banker
    My pleasure buddy, seeing things really well right now so least I can do is share and hopefully make everyone some coin!! Let’s keep it rolling and get a shootout in Oakland!!!

pdprodigy
    pdprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Certainly Oakland

cashil
    cashil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Hell of a call on those overs bank cheers

2daBank

I thought bout this one a bunch and maybe I’m crazy but giving it a shot.

Packers ml +281,, look the rams are great, without a doubt best team in the league and overwhelming fav to win the SB!! That said styles make fights in this league and I think packers offense a tough matchup for rams d., Rams don’t really get a lot of pressure off the edges, getting most their qb pressures up the middle, that usually death for most qbs but I think it plays right into Rodgers hands, he can dance around the initial push from those big uglies and play his playground football.

Cobb is back and he a nightmare for anyone when Rodgers is buying time as they incredibly in sync and nobody can stick w Cobb in those situations!! If that wasn’t enough graham and Rodgers really starting to gel which more bad news for rams who’s biggest weakness is linebackers in coverage.

Last but not least packers rushing attack stinks!! Normally you would say “how the fukk that a good thing banker?” Well I’ll tell ya, you not gonna run consistently on rams big dline anyways so who better to beat them than a team that comes into every game knowing they can’t run anyways?!??!!

2daBank

Rams could blow them out and make me look silly here but I think getting almost 3 to 1 is worth the chance those things I said come to fruition!!

2daBank

Unreal the bungals blew that lead just to not cover. What a bunch of asshole, ruined some nice RRs.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Rams could blow them out and make me look silly here but I think getting almost 3 to 1 is worth the chance those things I said come to fruition!!
    There is one factor that makes this Packer pick, ML or points, a no brainer
    Lol

2daBank

Anyone know wtf Is going on w TY Hilton?? I have him all over my dfs lineups and he hasn’t got 1 damn catch?!?!?? Is he playing?? I left bar so now only getting the packers/ram game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    There is one factor that makes this Packer pick, ML or points, a no brainer
    Lol
    I had to think bout it for a minute! Lol. You notice when I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger didn’t ya?? Lmao. Golden goose!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Strong week

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Strong week
    Still a little bit of work to do coach but we gonna end in the plus yet again. Bringing the heat before you finish the POTM rankings!!

2daBank

Seeing totals incredibly well atm, believe it been 3 weeks since I’ve missed one. Got the teaser. Need saints to get me a ats winner!!!

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Seeing totals incredibly well atm, believe it been 3 weeks since I’ve missed one. Got the teaser. Need saints to get me a ats winner!!!
    Saints??
    Good luck
    Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Saints??
    Good luck
    Lol
    Was already my favorite side, what can ya do??? Lol

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Used to really like this guy

Was my favorite poster

Sucks,

Miss you bro

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Unreal the bungals blew that lead just to not cover. What a bunch of asshole, ruined some nice RRs.
    Yeah, that backdoor cover put a crimp in my day too.

Sharp job on those totals man.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Used to really like this guy

Was my favorite poster

Sucks,

Miss you bro
    Used to? Has something changed?? Lol