jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Touts claim they are winning

2500 of them

2450 frauds say they are winning

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Up by a bit... mainly due to betting my OSU Beavers over (certainly not to win or cover ). They have no defense and the scoring has been fast and furious.

Been killed by Tenn Titans on teasers the last 2 weeks in NFL. They screwed me two weeks in a row on 5 team teasers. Both times by 1 point. 2 weeks ago they covered and I was against them, last week they missed and I was with them. So goes the life of a sports bettor

I'm just here with my beer/fun money and it's working out great. What I spend here is similar to what I take with me to Vegas. I figure it's gone before I start. Anything else that happens is a bonus.

TheMagician007
    TheMagician007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    1 push huh? Lol. Bro the key is throwing in a few losses to make it more believable!!! Lol. Like this, I am 112-4!! (See how i was humble enough to admit to the 4 loses? )
    Ahhhhh I follow you...

Damn just went on a 3 game slump. 738393-3-1...but I feel like I’m about to go on a huge winning streak!

(Jk of course, all my picks are documented)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    Up by a bit... mainly due to betting my OSU Beavers over (certainly not to win or cover ). They have no defense and the scoring has been fast and furious.

Been killed by Tenn Titans on teasers the last 2 weeks in NFL. They screwed me two weeks in a row on 5 team teasers. Both times by 1 point. 2 weeks ago they covered and I was against them, last week they missed and I was with them. So goes the life of a sports bettor

I'm just here with my beer/fun money and it's working out great. What I spend here is similar to what I take with me to Vegas. I figure it's gone before I start. Anything else that happens is a bonus.
    Great mindset to have, it the guys who are delusional enough to believe they are good at this that end up begging on street corners or chain smoking in NA meetings!!

Take this for what it is, entertainment, budget accordingly and don’t bet beyond your means and you will be just fine. Enjoy the good runs and don’t get too stressed over the inevitable bad.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I was getting buried but rallied lately

Let’s not forget football has a lot less games compared to other sports some most of us don’t really get destroyed

First 12