Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

Cleveland Police Want Robbery Warrants For NFL Referees

The Cleveland Browns lost in heartbreaking fashion, 45-42 in overtime, to the Oakland Raiders on Sunday afternoon. The result was even more difficult to swallow because several calls by the officiating crew went against the Browns in the late stages of the game. In reaction to those calls, the Cleveland Police department took to Twitter and let it be know that they’d like a robbery warrant issued for the officiating crew.

https://twitter.com/CLEpolice/status...l-officials%2F

Now, of course, they can’t actually arrest the officials for robbery, but they weren’t the only ones with visceral reactions to the officiating in the game. The main call that got fans mad was a review of a spot that would have given the Browns a first down and the chance to end the game.

After being called on the field as a first down, replay overturned that call forcing a punt. The Raiders proceeded to tie the game with a touchdown and two-point conversion on the next possession. Fox’s own officiating analyst, Dean Blandino, was stunned by the decision.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Don’t really care what refs do, if you let raiders score 45 you deserve to lose.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Browns got robbed yesterday. NFL didn't want Chucky to start 0-4.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Just like How they robbed Beast mode for a TD whey they called the whistle in the middle of a run? Get over it Cleveland fruits. You lost bums.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Don’t really care what refs do, if you let raiders score 45 you deserve to lose.
    But they should have only scored 35. The refs gave them extra chances when the game should have ended. That crew should be investigated. Too obvious a fix job.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    But they should have only scored 35. The refs gave them extra chances when the game should have ended. That crew should be investigated. Too obvious a fix job.
    If you let Oakland score 35 you deserve to lose.

Mac4Lyfe

If you let Oakland score 35 you deserve to lose.
    Mayfield's 4 turnovers gave them short fields plus the Browns special teams are horrifically bad which setup 2 more scores. Even with all that the Browns was up 2 TDs until the refs intervened. The refs missed a clear block in the back on one return and a clear hold on a TD run. The Raiders did not score 35 points... the refs scored most of their points for them. Then they blow an early whistle to stop a sack fumble for a Browns TD. This game was a clear definition of a fix and I have the dvr as evidence. We were all witnesses.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 10-01-18 at 09:15 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Mayfield's 4 turnovers gave them short fields plus the Browns special teams are horrifically bad which setup 2 more scores. Even with all that the Browns was up 2 TDs until the refs intervened. The refs missed a clear block in the back on one return and a clear hold on a TD run. The Raiders did not score 35 points... the refs scored most of their points for them. Then they blow an early whistle to stop a sack fumble for a Browns TD. This game was a clear definition of a fix and I have the dvr as evidence. We were all witnesses.
    I really didn’t see any of it bud, I was at bar and pretty wasted by time all the overtimes were over. Don’t recall seeing much of any of the afternoon games, just messing w ya cause pissed me off Browns d didn’t shit on raiders like they should have.

Really what it matter tho, 1 team or another gets royally fukked by this pathetic league every week. I suppose if they gonna steal a win from a team they should do it from a team like browns that it will be difference between 6 or 7 wins instead of 9 or 10 of a potential playoff team. They just helped you get a slightly better draft pick!! Lol.. last year remember them stealing a Game from jets vs pats, helped them get their franchise qb!!

Mac4Lyfe

I really didn’t see any of it bud, I was at bar and pretty wasted by time all the overtimes were over. Don’t recall seeing much of any of the afternoon games, just messing w ya cause pissed me off Browns d didn’t shit on raiders like they should have.

Really what it matter tho, 1 team or another gets royally fukked by this pathetic league every week. I suppose if they gonna steal a win from a team they should do it from a team like browns that it will be difference between 6 or 7 wins instead of 9 or 10 of a potential playoff team. They just helped you get a slightly better draft pick!! Lol.. last year remember them stealing a Game from jets vs pats, helped them get their franchise qb!!
    Spot on. They want the Raiders to sell tix in Las Vegas, so they had to throw them a bone just like the Vegas hockey team making the NHL finals. It's easy to fukk a perennial doormat like the Browns. Small market team that no one gives a shit versus a team in the West coast market.

The Browns defense is legit. They played well until the refs got the memo to fukk them in the 4th quarter and OT. The Raiders didn't do jack shit offensively up to that point then phantom flags started showing up out of nowhere. I'm still pissed and wish I was drunk as shit to ease the pain.