kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Doogie M.D. View Post
    Browns -3 baby !! get paid. all about that defense
    will be top 5 in the league. especially in that division. schedule is brutal coming up. will be a real test to win a game or 2

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He's been caught for drunk driving, which is dangerous as shit. On a suspended license. He's had run ins by the police. Him and his friend were both asleep at a fukking drive thru. He does cocaine, prescription drugs and is also an alcoholic. He most likely still sells drugs and carry guns with his gang banging friends. I'm usually pretty open about guys doing drugs and shit but the drugs and alcohol has always consumed his life. He has ZERO control over the drugs. Michael Irvin and LT could do cocaine the night before. Wilt could bang strippers the same day. Michael Jordan could be out all night gambling but THEY ALL SHOWED UP FOR THE FUKKING GAME.

Gordon would miss appointments, show up late for practice if at all and just not show up. He had a kids camp this summer where several hundred kids paid money to attend and this dick head didn't show up. He didn't call anyone, didn't tell anyone that he couldn't make it. He just didn't show up. Kids and their parents show up and they had to cancel the camp. Little kids were crying that the camp was cancelled. Parents had to scramble to find other places for their kids. Who does that? Who hurts kids like that? A fukking drug addict does drug addict things.

He's already missing practices at NE. How long do you think he's going to be on that team? How many games do you think he'll play for the Pats? If he plays more than 4 games, I'll be shocked. A tiger does not change it's stripes.
    yeah. he is super immature and irresponsible. didn't the pats already get rid of brandin cooks? seems like bill really likes rentals. kid is super talented. if he is an alcoholic that will really hurt him. but people often switch one addiction for another. i'm just curious how good he can fukn be. with tommy terrific this year we will find out.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    There isn't any tape to watch on Tyrod.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    it's patently absurd if Rich covers the nfl and doesn't know coach speech. i have heard this from coaches since i was 7 years old. they don't announce it until midweek. nothing to see here.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yeah, we know Jarvis is the man on the team and will lead in targets and catches and will occasionally drop one, but these other guys that only get 2 or 3 balls tossed their way need to make those catches. That throw to Callaway was perfect and he couldn't come away with it.
    Yeah im with you,he might need another reliable receiver to go with Landry,keep hearing Bryants name mentioned.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah im with you,he might need another reliable receiver to go with Landry,keep hearing Bryants name mentioned.
    That could be very interesting is it happens.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    yeah. he is super immature and irresponsible. didn't the pats already get rid of brandin cooks? seems like bill really likes rentals. kid is super talented. if he is an alcoholic that will really hurt him. but people often switch one addiction for another. i'm just curious how good he can fukn be. with tommy terrific this year we will find out.
    Gordon could have been the best receiver in the history of the game. He has HOF talent, I shit you not. But he has shitted it away. It is frustrating to see a guy with so much talent waste it away because of drugs. You don't want to give up on him because of the talent but one day you realize that you want it for him more than he wants it for himself. My college roommate was the number 1 DT in college but was an addict. I tried all I could to get him focused but he kept going to the streets. He used to man handle guys that became NFL all pros. Sure 1st round pick, pissed it all away. Fukkin shame but you cannot change people. The ones with the most talent are usually the most troubled.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SomeDayinBuffalo View Post
    The Browns are not out of this game yet. Taylor seems hurt put in the end would love to see what the number one pick will do. Tyrod cannot complete a pass or 15 yards. Why not see the rookie.
    We were all witnesses.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

So the JJgold theory was right on this one...white QB had to come in to win
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    So the JJgold theory was right on this one...white QB had to come in to win
    White power!!! ...

Great comeback for the Brownies.. Looks like the Browns won't miss a beat without Taylor now..

Their Defense will keep them in games also the rest of the year.. Browns continue to cover the spreads.. That's the 3rd game in a row now that they cover... Money train continues...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Kingdom - Gordon was NEVER available. He's played in like 5 games in 5 years. He missed training camp, was going to miss game 2. He NEVER played. How can you miss a guy that is always missing? He never played because he was always fukkking up. They should have gotten rid of his ass a long time ago. They kept giving him chances, hoping he'd get it together. He's an addict and a liar that can not be trusted. Browns finally realized that.
    Bump

First ... 13141516