Betpoints: 90

Ballsy unders bro. Think I like the kc one better of the 2...gl buddy

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ballsy unders bro. Think I like the kc one better of the 2...gl buddy
    obvious plays for the Super Bowl were pats and the under... a little reverse psych here... Houston secondary is banged up, NE at home.. somethings up. should be 48 or so. taking the under here

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    obvious plays for the Super Bowl were pats and the under... a little reverse psych here... Houston secondary is banged up, NE at home.. somethings up. should be 48 or so. taking the under here
    I like Houston w the points and maybe even ml better than total. I just don’t believe pats defense has shown capable of stopping duel threats like Watson. If you made me play total I’d prob take over as think it a gm it gonna take 30ish to win, luckily nobody making me play it so just dog for me...

I like the over 48.5 in the cincy/indy game.,

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Think the Chargers total is on point. I was actually looking to play the over, but not at this line. Chiefs defense could be one of the worst at the moment. Not a lot of talent there, especially the secondary which is also banged up (both starting safeties most likely out).
    What I really liked about Chargers in the preseason was how efficient they ran the ball with their first unit vs both Seattle and New Orleans. I guess there is a good chance to repeat that on sunday and when an offense has the two way go (run and pass), that usually translates into points.
    Chiefs have so many weapons on offense and it helps that Bosa is out and Liuget suspended. Now they can slide that protection towards Ingram and give Mahomes more time to find those speedsters.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Don't mind the Seattle play. I was surprised by improved play of their OL in the preseason. Still not above average, but better then garbage they were last 3-4 years. I guess getting rid of that bozo Tom Cable was all they needed.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I’m liking overs for first month of nfl season. 10 games out of the past two season openers went over 47 points.

Idk why you like unders especially in those games with awful secondaries?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    I’m liking overs for first month of nfl season. 10 games out of the past two season openers went over 47 points.

Idk why you like unders especially in those games with awful secondaries?
    first team rusty first game of the year. feel like both games will be relatively tight.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I like Houston w the points and maybe even ml better than total. I just don’t believe pats defense has shown capable of stopping duel threats like Watson. If you made me play total I’d prob take over as think it a gm it gonna take 30ish to win, luckily nobody making me play it so just dog for me...

I like the over 48.5 in the cincy/indy game.,
    either this one or that Pitt game is destined for overtime.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    either this one or that Pitt game is destined for overtime.
    bingo