petermoon
    petermoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1172

Correct. Quarterbacks with venereal diseases like herpes or gonorrhea cover the spread less than 30% of the time.

Vikings are the play. FINAL SCORE: 31-20.

Only way 49ers cover is if they're down by 10 points late in the game, and Minnesota lets them score a meaningless back-door touchdown.

Sharps are picking Minnesota to reach the playoffs. Playoffs teams win 80% of the time at home against non-playoff teams.

If you have the money, bet $20,000 on Vikings money line to win $8,000.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Garrapolo played 3 games last year for Shanahan, I'd say this is his first real year. I think you have to pay receivers a decent amount, but paying them 15-20 million when you don't have a good offensive line makes no sense. I don't know of any team that has been able to win anything with a receiver getting paid over 15 million.
    He auctually started 5 games for shanahan -The first thing I look for in a good QB is Poise/Pocket-presence/Confidence -Jimmy g checks all of that

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    He auctually started 5 games for shanahan -The first thing I look for in a good QB is Poise/Pocket-presence/Confidence -Jimmy g checks all of that
    I'm talking real games, not games like the game against the Rams where the Rams played just backups.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

is cook playing?

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by petermoon View Post
    Correct. Quarterbacks with venereal diseases like herpes or gonorrhea cover the spread less than 30% of the time.

Vikings are the play. FINAL SCORE: 31-20.

Only way 49ers cover is if they're down by 10 points late in the game, and Minnesota lets them score a meaningless back-door touchdown.

Sharps are picking Minnesota to reach the playoffs. Playoffs teams win 80% of the time at home against non-playoff teams.

If you have the money, bet $20,000 on Vikings money line to win $8,000.
    This is how people become homeless- 1st week anything can happen? Didn’t KC humiliated New England last year in week 1?

ikid2groove415

There is always a few surprise teams every year- Nobody pick eagles/Rams/Jagz 2 do anything before the season started last year? A few of this hype teams will take a Dip this season and a few Surprise teams will step up - GURANTEE!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nfl does not blink 50k bets

That’s is all you need to know

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Rb/WR can easily be replace (Yes it’s dumb 2 over paid those positions ) - Most important positions 1.QB 2.O-line 3.D-line - 100% without jimmy g 49ers go 1-15 - It’s dumb 2 ignore the 2-0 Start in New England start and the 5-0 Start in SF- The Guy wins !!!
    RB yes, WR no. And on the O-line certain positions is more imperative than others, for example LT is more important than LG. CBs are also more important than the D-line (which might be one factor why the Browns picked Ward instead of Chubb).

Remember, I really like Garoppolo. I have liked him a lot the recent years and thought it was a great great trade by the 49ers. Still though, they are overrated (as a team). They won 5 straight with JG but we can't act like they are going 16-0. We can't also act that Watson is going to throw 58 TDs. So I think that 49ers might be a little worse than many people think, and they are not contenders just yet. I believe Minnesota will win that game because it's a home game for them. But it's a lot of points when we don't know how they will perform with a new OC. At the same time, Jimmy G might turn it up a notch under his second year with Kyle Shanahan.

I have another matchup in mind where one team is massively underrated.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    RB yes, WR no. And on the O-line certain positions is more imperative than others, for example LT is more important than LG. CBs are also more important than the D-line (which might be one factor why the Browns picked Ward instead of Chubb).

Remember, I really like Garoppolo. I have liked him a lot the recent years and thought it was a great great trade by the 49ers. Still though, they are overrated (as a team). They won 5 straight with JG but we can't act like they are going 16-0. We can't also act that Watson is going to throw 58 TDs. So I think that 49ers might be a little worse than many people think, and they are not contenders just yet. I believe Minnesota will win that game because it's a home game for them. But it's a lot of points when we don't know how they will perform with a new OC. At the same time, Jimmy G might turn it up a notch under his second year with Kyle Shanahan.

I have another matchup in mind where one team is massively underrated.
    Today’s NFL is different man- LT is one of the best running backs ever- it’s almost more important 2 have a running back that can catch the ball from the backfield then running in today’s NFL - For example Bell is the best RB in the league hands down -Run/Catch elite ? Steelers don’t wanna pay him long term - Teams like greenbay/New England rarely value RB/WR Guys like Rodgers/Brady/Brees- give them a great O-Line and the defense gets crush with avg WR

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Vikings announce today they r gong w a rookie kicker

thats just the kinda thing that can ruin s 6 pt spread

thomorino

Yeah if the game was in cold weather with wind that might be an issue- in a dome I think he'll be fine.

ikid2groove415

What Shanahan did with Ryan is a prime example of what his offense can do when it’s properly equipped.

In 2015, Ryan had a year we were accustomed to seeing from him. He threw for over 4,000 yards, completing over 60 percent of his passes with 21 touchdowns and 16 interceptions.

But in 2016, with Ryan in his season in the system, Atlanta stockpiled talent around the quarterback that elevated him to a nearly omnipotent level. With Julio Jones, Taylor Gabriel, Mohamed Sanu, Tevin Coleman and Devonta Freeman, Shanahan was able to take a perpetually very good offense and make it great.

Ryan set career highs in completion percentage (69.9), yards (4,944), touchdowns (38), yards-per-attempt (10.1), yards-per-completion (13.3) and quarterback rating (117.1). Those numbers made him the NFL MVP while the Falcons scored the seventh-most points in league history (540). (Jimmy g pass the eye Test

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

great ticket honestly

thomorino

What Shanahan did with Ryan is a prime example of what his offense can do when it’s properly equipped.

In 2015, Ryan had a year we were accustomed to seeing from him. He threw for over 4,000 yards, completing over 60 percent of his passes with 21 touchdowns and 16 interceptions.

But in 2016, with Ryan in his season in the system, Atlanta stockpiled talent around the quarterback that elevated him to a nearly omnipotent level. With Julio Jones, Taylor Gabriel, Mohamed Sanu, Tevin Coleman and Devonta Freeman, Shanahan was able to take a perpetually very good offense and make it great.

Ryan set career highs in completion percentage (69.9), yards (4,944), touchdowns (38), yards-per-attempt (10.1), yards-per-completion (13.3) and quarterback rating (117.1). Those numbers made him the NFL MVP while the Falcons scored the seventh-most points in league history (540). (Jimmy g pass the eye Test
    Yeah, Shanahan did a great job that year, but he got fired in Cleveland almost got fired the year before Atlanta made the super bowl because Atlanta missed the playoffs.

I don't see the weapons in San Francisco, there are no pro bowl receivers or running backs, and it took Shanahan 2 years to get it going in Atlanta, this will be his first full year with Garapollo and SF.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah, Shanahan did a great job that year, but he got fired in Cleveland almost got fired the year before Atlanta made the super bowl because Atlanta missed the playoffs.

I don't see the weapons in San Francisco, there are no pro bowl receivers or running backs, and it took Shanahan 2 years to get it going in Atlanta, this will be his first full year with Garapollo and SF.
    I know bro - it’s coming soon tho -
    You might laugh but jimmy g is right up there with Matt Ryan- Finding a franchise QB is the hardest thing 2 do in the NFL- (49ERS got 1) can’t believe New England Gave this guy away for a 2nd round pick -

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Today’s NFL is different man- LT is one of the best running backs ever- it’s almost more important 2 have a running back that can catch the ball from the backfield then running in today’s NFL - For example Bell is the best RB in the league hands down -Run/Catch elite ? Steelers don’t wanna pay him long term - Teams like greenbay/New England rarely value RB/WR Guys like Rodgers/Brady/Brees- give them a great O-Line and the defense gets crush with avg WR
    Oh you don't have to tell me that. Passing to a RB on first down is highly efficient. It's a passing league and WRs is of importance.
    Rodgers is the best QB ever and he can make plays so he is perhaps a bad example. And it's not like the guys you speak of have had bad pass catchers. Take for example Andy Dalton. With a great supporting cast he was a MVP candidate, and without he's just Andy Dalton. You need to have guys that can create separation. It's not for nothing that WRs are getting paid. Even above average WRs are getting paid much more than Bell will ever get.

But most importantly is great coaching. And that's where Patriots has had the biggest advantage. Josh McDaniels is a genius and the best offensive mind today together with Kyle Shanahan and Sean McVay (just look at Matt Ryan's and Kirk Cousins's production the year after these coaches departure). Especially Josh McDaniels and Bellichick is highly efficient and it's no coincidence that they have had Dion Lewis and James White all these year, and that they have had such success.

I'm a fan of the 49ers, I love Jimmy G and his poise. He got a few things to work on still, deep passing is one of them. Hopefully they can get a W week 1, and then the REAL hype will begin

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Vikings announce today they r gong w a rookie kicker

thats just the kinda thing that can ruin s 6 pt spread
    Don't forget Blair Walsh , probably wished they had a high school kicker in there
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave bostonbruins 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Kirk Cousins

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

Books will inflate every Vikings game on the spread this year - they killed it last year ATS- remember that
    I agree; the Vikings had a great year and could come back to earth.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Who is Jimmy G going to throw the ball to other than Garcon? 49ers have no offensive players.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

You said it from the beginning. If this line goes to 7, you made the right bet.

All other speculations about what will happen are defunct.

First 12