daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpoon111 View Post
    I mean dont matter how many people was just something to do on here was going to do a 32 man one but dont no if it would fill so dont even wanna start it unless i no i some people will play
    Larger tournaments are difficult to fill during non football season months. An 8 would fill now. 32 you’ll probably need to wait for football or spring where there’s basketball & hockey going on.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

KVB i no u seen my message would you be in?

Set one up, I'll go for a ride.

SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Set one up, I'll go for a ride.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

first worry about getting a few thousand legitimate BTP entrants. Wouldn't be hard if they actually marketed.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Funny we have all these great cappers here and noone wants to do a friendly HU tourney for a few 100 betpoints? I am at a sports betting forum right?
    Guy knows a lot for being here 9 days...

Can your provide previous ID name so we know we are talking to? Thanks!

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    first worry about getting a few thousand legitimate BTP entrants. Wouldn't be hard if they actually marketed.
    Yes, it can be possible.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post

Who the fuk are you? mr 12 betpoints? Must be BLOWING through those bad boys. this tournament will be for buy in if you need a loan i got you!

SilverSpoon111

Who the fuk are you? mr 12 betpoints? Must be BLOWING through those bad boys. this tournament will be for buy in if you need a loan i got you!
    100 point buy in i got you if you need 88 more

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Coming from a guy who can only transfer 2 points a day.

SilverSpoon111

I been here 9 days and got over 400 points sorry i didnt turn "pro" yet i will be how many days after joining did it take you to turn pro there big guy?? Let me guess your response will be a week LOL bunch of losing suckers on here that cant stant people who might no a little more.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

I been here 9 days and got over 400 points sorry i didnt turn "pro" yet i will be how many days after joining did it take you to turn pro there big guy?? Let me guess your response will be a week LOL bunch of losing suckers on here that cant stant people who might no a little more.
    Lol...all I asked was what was your previous ID? Not anything about points.

Yet, if you are so worried about points go search my history of cashouts here.

Lastly...I have to laugh...you certainly “no” more than I do. Except the difference between know and no.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

my thoughts exactly..also a big mouth..it's blatantly obvious.

SilverSpoon111

Lol...all I asked was what was your previous ID? Not anything about points.

Yet, if you are so worried about points go search my history of cashouts here.

Lastly...I have to laugh...you certainly “no” more than I do. Except the difference between know and no.
    Its funny how all the losers ask "whats his previous name" like your not being a asshole lol

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    my thoughts exactly..also a big mouth..it's blatantly obvious.

Jake now dont be mad you just lost in poker thats why we all no you came in this thread.

JAKEPEAVY21

Jake now dont be mad you just lost in poker thats why we all no you came in this thread.
    your act is tired, stay in your lane.

I'm sure you are already trying to run some scams.

SilverSpoon111

your act is tired, stay in your lane.

I'm sure you are already trying to run some scams.
    And you wonder why i say people hate others who win here ur mad cause you lost in Poker get over it "pro"

SilverSpoon111

Also i made that tournament up why cant i find it anywhere?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Its funny how all the losers ask "whats his previous name" like your not being a asshole lol
    Just asking for obvious reasons...you seem to know everything.

As for me going pro....it was probably six months since I didn’t know much and didn’t follow the site that closely. It wasn’t until I started playing poker on a regular basis that I really got involved.

As for capping skills, I will be the first to say I’m less than average on the site. Does it make me a loser....maybe, but that’s why I don’t do anything but recreational gambling. I’m just here to have fun and try and learn more about capping so I can maybe get somewhat of an edge.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

mpaschal34 good peeps.

No need to go there with him.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    mpaschal34 good peeps.

No need to go there with him.
    My bad i just cant stand fukn people who wanna be a smartass for no reason when it had nothing to do with you so if you wanna look for an argument youll get one........Also KVB i made that tournaemnt up for 100 points its call "Friendly HU tournament" but i dont see it posted anywhere you no how to put it up so people can join?

SilverSpoon111

I only made it for 16 people instead of 32

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Never started a contest myself so I'm not sure what to tell you.

I looked at the contest list but didn't see it either.

Check with SBR unless someone else can chime in and help get this thing working.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Does it start today and go until Tuesday for the 3 days?

I see it starting last Wed. and going to Monday August 6th.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

100 point buy in i got you if you need 88 more
    Why don't you shut the fuk up pal. MP is one of the good fellas here. He isn't some fuk loudmouth who has spent about 5 minutes on SBR as yourself. Try building up some respect before you go shooting off at the mouth.

Oh and just so you know MP is in 2 SBR fantasy leagues and the buy in were 4k in points dipshit. Plus the guy has loaned several others on this site points, which are still paying him off.

As for this idea in this thread of having people pay for the BTP. . Shit usually get around 7k entries but well over half of them are broke dik non pros that are kicked out in week 10.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Spooner where you from

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I thought OP was talking about actual money not betpoints

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Why don't you shut the fuk up pal. MP is one of the good fellas here. He isn't some fuk loudmouth who has spent about 5 minutes on SBR as yourself. Try building up some respect before you go shooting off at the mouth.

Oh and just so you know MP is in 2 SBR fantasy leagues and the buy in were 4k in points dipshit. Plus the guy has loaned several others on this site points, which are still paying him off.

As for this idea in this thread of having people pay for the BTP. . Shit usually get around 7k entries but well over half of them are broke dik non pros that are kicked out in week 10.

I dont care i didnt say 1 word to him until he came in and asks a smartass question just to get a rise.....Good for him....I never said hes a bad guy but dont come in here and ask a dumbass ? knowing hes going to get a dumbass answer is all never said he didnt have point i could careless i hope he does have a lot i like to see other people have sucess but my god have a little success on here and you new? then you get the oh hes here to be a tout some people win get over it i give my picks for FREE so slow down on ur assumptions.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Spooner where you from
    Pittsburgh

JAKEPEAVY21

My bad i just cant stand fukn people who wanna be a smartass for no reason when it had nothing to do with you so if you wanna look for an argument youll get one........Also KVB i made that tournaemnt up for 100 points its call "Friendly HU tournament" but i dont see it posted anywhere you no how to put it up so people can join?
    and most of the forum hate noobs that start popping off at longtime posters...

exactly, well said

SilverSpoon111

and most of the forum hate noobs that start popping off at longtime posters...

exactly, well said
    Ok so why does a long time poster need to come in and pop off at me? for no reason? You should wanna build the community not talk down to other because they dont have a "pro" tag and been here 10 days.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51473

7000? I think that's a bit of an overestimation - I don't think it's ever even gotten 2000 in recent years.

Agree with everything else though!

JAKEPEAVY21

Ok so why does a long time poster need to come in and pop off at me? for no reason? You should wanna build the community not talk down to other because they dont have a "pro" tag and been here 10 days.
    I tried nicely giving you some info and you flipped your lid and showed your true colors as an utter dbag.

SilverSpoon111

I tried nicely giving you some info and you flipped your lid and showed your true colors as an utter dbag.
    No say it right you never spome to me one time in all the threads ive been in and then im winning in poker last 2 days then you get knocked out and your mad because the first words you ever tried talking to me about was "your not aloud to start tournaments if ur not a pro" those were your first words to me sooooooooooo yea all that considered im going to guess ur a jealous dbag then you get ur feelings hurt when i give it back to you. Oh also i am aloud to start a points tournament btw its already up! But thanks for your concern about it.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Just figured you’d been on SBR before....if you are here long enough you will see many come and go and then come back as another name. Was just wondering.

If you are truly new...welcome. What’s your history with sports gambling? We always welcome a winner.

At the same time...as you see, we are always suspect of someone coming on here and trying to tout/scam/etc.

For now I will keep my mouth shut and see where things go before making any other judgements. Good luck!
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave mpaschal34 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 123 Last