PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    They should trade him
    For a loaf of bread and a six pack and six pack doesn't have to be cold?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

FOXBORO, Mass. — Patriots outside linebacker James Harrison caused a stir when he stood by himself, away from his teammates, during the national anthem prior to his New England debut. Patriots players stand in a line on the sideline during the playing of “The Star-Spangled Banner” before each game and put a hand on the shoulder of the teammate or coach next to him. And they forgot to tell Harrison, who signed with the team Tuesday.

Whoops. “I did not know what was going on,” Harrison said. “I was not clued — they did not tell me about that. “It don’t matter. That’s where I normally stand. I’ve been standing for, I don’t know, 15, 16 years.” So, no, Harrison did not stand away from his new teammates as an act of defiance. He just didn’t know what was happening around him. Harrison finished his Patriots debut with two sacks, five tackles and a forced fumble. That’s quite a debut for a player who only was on the field for 40 snaps in 16 weeks with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Patriots outside linebacker James Harrison caused a stir when he stood by himself, away from his teammates.
    This is the fukking problem with this country. Everybody gets stirred up over dumb shit and too many pussies try to find a reason to be upset about something since they love to crucify people over stupid shit. Dumb asses go out of their way to find shit about people instead of giving them the benefit of the doubt. It's not the media... it's the people that is fukked up. "I may be doing bad but look at him, he's worst than me or look what she just did." Fukkin blame, shame game.

This country is full of fukkked up people.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Whoops. “I did not know what was going on,” Harrison said. “I was not clued — they did not tell me about that. “It don’t matter. That’s where I normally stand. I’ve been standing for, I don’t know, 15, 16 years.” So, no, Harrison did not stand away from his new teammates as an act of defiance. He just didn’t know what was happening around him.
    If he's that clueless that he didn't know what was going around him??? How the fuk does this guy have a driver's license then. Does he know what the fuk is going around him while driving??

Poor excuse. This guy's a fukking clown.

New England will lose in the first playoff game.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Maybe Tomlin conspired with Harrison to steal Pats playbook....?

Got playbook and now misbehaving so Belichick gives him the ax.....?
    That is kinda like deflating footballs and being filmed at practice. Don't think Tomlin is that smart

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Has he been released yet

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If he's that clueless that he didn't know what was going around him??? How the fuk does this guy have a driver's license then. Does he know what the fuk is going around him while driving??

Tim I’m not sure if you should be allowed to drive

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Care to wager on your prediction?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Guy is standing and these inbreds still trip

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post

At least I show respect for the anthem. I show respect to the military. I stand for our great nation.

You want to act like a clown??? Spend one day in a 3rd world country. You'd be begging Trump to grant your citizenship back. You'd even stroke him to get back in... don't lie.

People clueless in how good you have it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well you all need to know most of these guys have 7th grade educations and that says it all.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Who cares

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

At least I show respect for the anthem. I show respect to the military. I stand for our great nation.
    Some of the most fukked up people walking our streets are our military. Guys, who couldn't get a job/life elsewhere joined the military as a last choice. They get out with PTSD and are committing suicide every 70 minutes. The one's not killing themselves are killing other people. We just had an ex-military shoot/kill a cop today. Last week another military guy was molesting young girls on his basketball team. I think we've hyped up the military so much that these guys are disillusioned. They think that people really give a damn about them. Most Americans say they stand by the military but they really don't give a damn. It's a fukking ruse.

I hire military and they are some of the best workers BUT there's a lot of them that are fukkked in the head too. The overhyping has to stop. Same goes for police officers. I respect them both, but we've gone over the top with too much false praise.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Guy is standing and these inbreds still trip
    Did you already forget the post about how Mayans became so inbred they made six toed dolls for their children?

PAULYPOKER

You want to act like a clown??? Spend one day in a 3rd world country. You'd be begging Trump to grant your citizenship back. You'd even stroke him to get back in... don't lie.

Did you know The National Anthem plagiarized an old English drinking song?

The name of the song is To Anacreon in Heaven

To Anacreon in Heaven

To Anacreon in heaven where he sat in full glee,
    A few sons of harmony sent a petition,
    That he their inspirer and patron would be,
    When this answer arrived from the jolly old Grecian:
    Voice, fiddle aud flute, no longer be mute,
    I'll lend you my name and inspire you to boot!
    And besides I'll instruct you like me to entwine
    The myrtle of Venus and Bacchus's vine.

The news through Olympus immediately flew,
    When old Thunder pretended to give himself airs,
    If these mortals are suffered their scheme to pursue,
    The devil a goddess will stay above stairs,
    Hark! already they cry, in transports of joy,
    A fig for Parnassus, to Rowley's we'll fly,
    And there my good fellows, we'll learn to entwine

The yellow-haired god, and his nine fusty maids,
    To the hill of old Lud will incontinent flee,
    Idalia will boast but of tenantless shades,
    And the biforked hill a mere desert will be,
    My thunder, no fear on't, will soon do its errand,
    And, damn me I'll swinge the ringleaders, I warrant
    I'll trim the young dogs, for thus daring to twine
    The myrtle of Venus with Bacchus's vine.

Apollo rose up and said, "Prythee ne'er quarrel,
    Good king of the gods, with my votaries below
    Your thunder is useless - then showing his laurel,
    Cried, Sic evitabile fulmen, you know!
    Then over each head my laurels I'll spread,
    So my sons from your crackers no mischief shall dread
    Whilst snug in their club-room, they jovially twine

'Star-Spangled Banner' Born From A Drinking Song 200 Years Ago ...

'Star-Spangled Banner' Born From A Drinking Song 200 Years Ago ...
    the English society with the tune was Anacreon, an ancient Greek poet

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

He is a piece of garbage

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    At least he was standing
    This... Trump winning, America winning, NFL standing..

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Some of the most fukked up people walking our streets are our military. Guys, who couldn't get a job/life elsewhere joined the military as a last choice. They get out with PTSD and are committing suicide every 70 minutes. The one's not killing themselves are killing other people. We just had an ex-military shoot/kill a cop today. Last week another military guy was molesting young girls on his basketball team. I think we've hyped up the military so much that these guys are disillusioned. They think that people really give a damn about them. Most Americans say they stand by the military but they really don't give a damn. It's a fukking ruse.

I hire military and they are some of the best workers BUT there's a lot of them that are fukkked in the head too. The overhyping has to stop. Same goes for police officers. I respect them both, but we've gone over the top with too much false praise.
    What I don't understand is why parents with a clue
    don't tell their children the truth about the military........

Parents need to pass all of their wisdom on to their children
    before they become adults.............

But then again,90% of parents don't have a clue, so there we have it............

Sheep on the continuous conveyor belt of cluelessness.............

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^Pauly and Mac, if there were no military personal protecting our freedoms you would not have the life you are living and enjoying now.. There would be no America.. Show some damn rspk!!!!

Yes, some military personnel are mental but that's probably because they've had bullets flying over their heads, shooting and killing other human beings, and or seeing a friend get his head blown off..

That's some serious shiiit..

Oh and yes alot of lost kids coming out of high school can't figure out what they want to do in life so they join the military.. I happen to know 2 of them.. One of them is my older brother and he came out of the military a solid dude and father of 2 great kids... The other is my sisters son who just enlisted.. I expect him to come out of the military with a college education and clear direction in his life after..

I love our military personnel and if you served in war or combat my hat goes off to you!!! THANK YOU!!!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeSentMe

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

mac is right that it is just fake support for the military. if ppl really gave a damn they would be outraged over all of the homeless vets and vets unable to get proper health care. they should also be outraged over us attacking everyone and sacrificing military lives for corporate profit. instead all ppl care about is ppl kneeling when they arent even protesting the military.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave fried cheese 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, bigtymer56, Mac4Lyfe, and PromiseLand

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

And you are quite the expert at being clueless aren't you poser?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    mac is right that it is just fake support for the military. if ppl really gave a damn they would be outraged over all of the homeless vets and vets unable to get proper health care. they should also be outraged over us attacking everyone and sacrificing military lives for corporate profit. instead all ppl care about is ppl kneeling when they arent even protesting the military.

How many homeless vets have any of our resident "military lovers" opened their homes to? How many homeless veterans have they given jobs to?The answer will be zero unless you count all of the blow jobs baldy and brooks give. All talk, no action. It is why walking vaginas like jj, jpussy, brooks etc...are what they are....pussys.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    He kept an avatar of his sister deepthroating a 40oz for several months.

TheMoneyShot

This thread is humorous.

You say the word military.... and people can go 3 different ways with it.

Look at that buffoon not standing with his teammates. This is what the thread is about.... not your opinion if A WAR WAS NECESSARY OR NOT.

TheMoneyShot

You're the biggest doink on SBR.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

You're the biggest doink on SBR.
    Maybe. But I continually bury your short bus riding ass.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    Veterans do get benefits now more then ever.. It's much better then in the past.. Trump is working on it.. We should absolutely take care of our WAR vets... I believe very strongly in that...

Wars do suck and so do our politicians but remember our Congress has to approve them also so usually the wars are necessary.. The American people at first mostly support them as well.. Although the Vietnam and Iraq wars were a complete failure that sucked.. American soldiers died ...

TheMoneyShot

Maybe. But I continually bury your short bus riding ass.
    Buried me verbally huh? lol just continue to hide behind your computer pal. Keyboard warrior.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    He kept an avatar of his sister deepthroating a 40oz for several months.
    Why you mad bro? Because your kind couldn't stand with his own fukking teammates.... and he had to make an excuse about it??

Then you have to bring your usual... your mom.... or my sister... or 3rd cousin into it??? (can you come up with something new?)

Let's just get off of mom's... cuz I just got off of yours. (since we're going that route... might as well route her too)

Maybe if you blacks would stop being the fungus in America....

AMERICA WOULD BE GREAT AGAIN!

Go back to Africa... or better yet.... THE ZOO.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Why you mad bro? Because your kind couldn't stand with his own fukking teammates.... and he had to make an excuse about it??

Then you have to bring your usual... your mom.... or my sister... or 3rd cousin into it??? (can you come up with something new?)

Let's just get off of mom's... cuz I just got off of yours. (since we're going that route... might as well route her too)

Maybe if you blacks would stop being the fungus in America....

AMERICA WOULD BE GREAT AGAIN!

Go back to Africa... or better yet.... THE ZOO.

Go go back to the trailer park with the nut bucket sister of yours. That filthy whore sucked more dicks than jj and sideloaded combined this year.

You pussies get all butt hurt about the military yet our military sucks. They Haven’t won a war since WW2 unless you count Grenada invasion. Then they come home from active duty all messed up and go killing people here for no reason.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Shots fired by both Gritters and Moneyshot!!!

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

War veterans shouldn't run the country. Just ask Turkey.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Jibby,
    I respect the men and women in the military.

But could you please refresh me as to why we have troops in Afghanistan??
    Those poor fukkin' kids in a country of dirt. 17 fukkin' years to get what job done?? boltster arms sales??

[/QUOTE]

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Jibby,
    I respect the men and women in the military.

But could you please refresh me as to why we have troops in Afghanistan??
    Those poor fukkin' kids in a country of dirt. 17 fukkin' years to get what job done?? boltster arms sales??

[/QUOTE]

Google it..

Probably to stop the influx of Islamic terror groups from taking over Afghanistan and for us not losing a strong hold and Ally in the Middle East..

We have enemies like ISIS and troops over there taking them out.. Obama let ISIS grow.. Ooooops... If we leave it alone it's only a matter of time before they take over and concur the entire middle east.. Then America will get touched up for sure then in years to come.. Make 9/11 look like patty cake....

Islamic terror is a cancer that is spreading around the world.. That is the main reason our troops are in the middle east helping to control it and fight it back..

I wish we could remove our troops and leave it alone but I know we can't.. I've come to that realization and you should too...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-02-18 at 06:55 PM.

First 123 Last