Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Atlanta Falcons Are The Play Tonight!

I know--the Saints are on fire, Brees, Kamara, etc. But scheduling and emotion greatly favor the Falcons tonight. The home team on Thursday always has an advantage, and the Falcons are in that dreaded must-win situation.

This is an intense rivalry, but I'm going with the Dirty Birds tonight. Apparently I'm not alone as they have gone from +1.5 to -2.5. The line will probably be a FG by game time. Bet it now. ATLANTA -2.5

As always, best of luck
    Harry

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I'm with you. I think the Falcons win this one.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

I'm on it as well, Harry!......actually the line opened up at Atlanta (+2.5)....not that it really matters...this is my best bet of the week...I think the Saints will lose because they are on a short week and on the road against an angry Falcons team that lost a tough, hard fought game to probably the best team in the NFC against the Vikings...also the Saints are somewhat dinged up and the Falcons are relatively healthy...the "X" factor in this game will be Julio Jones...I think he goes off tonight after being shutdown by Minny...also Atlanta gets back CB Desmond Trufant who is out of concussion protocol...that will be a huge boost for the Falcons defense...

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol, if you think this line will go to a field goal you are a fool - no way it gets there if there is not injury news. The line move is likely people trying to manipulate the line to bet both sides at plus money.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, if you think this line will go to a field goal you are a fool - no way it gets there if there is not injury news. The line move is likely people trying to manipulate the line to bet both sides at plus money.
    Uh no.

Harry N. Lloyd

Why don't you go down to the freeway and play in the traffic.

Minhng87
    Minhng87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Take the over

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

ill be on the opposite side tonight. i love the saints tonight.

thomorino

Lol, and who bets a game at -2.5 when you could have had +2 yesterday.

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

saints have been flying all over the map the past few weeks. could be tired

MMANick

Lol, and who bets a game at -2.5 when you could have had +2 yesterday.
    Who knew the odds would shift so drastically?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Who knew the odds would shift so drastically?
    Lol, that's not the point, if you liked Atlanta why wouldn't you bet them at +2

Harry N. Lloyd

Hey, Moron, didn't you read Shari's post about not being a dik during the Holidays. I actually made my bet at Atlanta -1, but when I started the thread the line had moved to -2.5......and I still liked Atlanta.

Rather than be a know-it-all Dbag like you're being in this thread, why don't you tell us who you like at the current odds of Atlanta -2/52?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Morino has great points here but his delivery isn't good.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino

Lol, I don't think that saying betting a team at -2 that was +2 yesterday is a bad idea is being a know it all - it is common sense. I bet and posted my pick on this game 3 days ago - New Orleans +1.

lakerboy

Lol, I don't think that saying betting a team at -2 that was +2 yesterday is a bad idea is being a know it all - it is common sense. I bet and posted my pick on this game 3 days ago - New Orleans +1.
    Why didn't you bet saints ml? What is the point of the+1? How likely are they to lose by 1?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why didn't you bet saints ml? What is the point of the+1? How likely are they to lose by 1?
    I bet the opening lines before there was a moneyline because I thought that line would move

lakerboy

Fair enough

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

I took the falcons and the over. GL to us.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

lets see what the line does shortly before game time.....might make a push to the Saints... and if so...

Saints or no-play for me over here....

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Falcons win by a FG... and under hits (27-24) I'm not touching game could go either way i'll just watch it. Cause i think NO is way better team emotions and must win games on road on thursday nights are hard games to win add on divisional game and who knows.
    Last edited by PeterJohnson; 12-07-17 at 05:39 PM.

Harry N. Lloyd

Sounds like you have a double standard. You bet N.O at +1 when you could've waited and gotten +2.5, but you say I'm a fool for taking Atlanta at the current line -1 when I supposedly could've gotten +2.5 yesterday. Why didn't you anticipate the line movements that you say we should have seen?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Underrated defense vs an overrated offense. Saints D allowing 27% 3rd Down conversions last 3 games, including at Rams, could be an issue for Sarkisian tonight. And Atlanta’s D giving up 43% at home will be a problem for Quinn and Manuel.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    Falcons win by a FG... and under hits (27-24) I'm not touching game could go either way i'll just watch it. Cause i think NO is way better team emotions and must win games on road on thursday nights are hard games to win add on divisional game and who knows.
    Playing the under and got a juicy +575 either team wins by 3 prop so hope you’re right

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Sounds like you have a double standard. You bet N.O at +1 when you could've waited and gotten +2.5, but you say I'm a fool for taking Atlanta at the current line -1 when I supposedly could've gotten +2.5 yesterday. Why didn't you anticipate the line movements that you say we should have seen?
    This guy doesn’t count pushes on his records because they “only change the percentage a couple points”. Think about that before arguing with him or getting offended.

thomorino

lol, no one knew which way the line would move. It moved both ways.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    This guy doesn’t count pushes on his records because they “only change the percentage a couple points”. Think about that before arguing with him or getting offended.
    Lol, I don't count pushes because I don't track my win percentage daily, I track wins and losses. Pushes don't move my bankroll.

thomorino

Underrated defense vs an overrated offense. Saints D allowing 27% 3rd Down conversions last 3 games, including at Rams, could be an issue for Sarkisian tonight. And Atlanta’s D giving up 43% at home will be a problem for Quinn and Manuel.
    Yeah square take, Saints defensive stats with a healthy Lattimore and Bradley against most shit competition don't matter here. Look at what New England and Minnesota did to this Saints defense. Rams moved the ball easily on the Saints.

SharpAngles

I love it when a guy posts this...

The line move is likely people trying to manipulate the line to bet both sides at plus money.
    And then calls anyone else a square Do yourself a favor and ask your mom to pay for some therapy sessions, it could really benefit you once you graduate high school and become an adult.

thomorino

I love it when a guy posts this...

And then calls anyone else a square Do yourself a favor and ask your mom to pay for some therapy sessions, it could really benefit you once you graduate high school and become an adult.
    Yeah, fuking square - its called scalping. By the way since I'm hitting at over 58% in the NFL counting pushes - how about posting some picks instead of calling people names and giving out square takes. I would be shocked to see you make any money betting.

SharpAngles

Well since you asked I’m hitting 69% in the NFL but that’s not counting pushes or losses over 7 because that’s obviously variance and I don’t track my win percentage daily. Plus I’m not a drama queen who needs to post plays to stroke my unbelievable ego.

MMANick

Morino being critical of someone name calling?

thomorino

Well since you asked I’m hitting 69% in the NFL but that’s not counting pushes or losses over 7 because that’s obviously variance and I don’t track my win percentage daily. Plus I’m not a drama queen who needs to post plays to stroke my unbelievable ego.
    Yeah, where are you tracking - you aren't in any of the NFL contests I can see- beat the prick or beat the bag. Sounds like another bullshit claim from a square who can't make shit betting. I don't have a big ego - not that I care, I post my picks to track them. I am also in great shape in my NFL futures wagers, many I have not posted here.

thomorino

LMAO, don't try and tell me your square ass is trying to claim 70% in the NFL without a single bit of documentation when their are 5 NFL contests on the forum you post in everyday.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I know--the Saints are on fire, Brees, Kamara, etc. But scheduling and emotion greatly favor the Falcons tonight. The home team on Thursday always has an advantage, and the Falcons are in that dreaded must-win situation.

This is an intense rivalry, but I'm going with the Dirty Birds tonight. Apparently I'm not alone as they have gone from +1.5 to -2.5. The line will probably be a FG by game time. Bet it now. ATLANTA -2.5

As always, best of luck
    Harry
    Yeah, Falcons are the play.
    Best of luck HNL.

123 Last