Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    As a lifelong Bucs fan, i never wanted him to begin with.

He's never been accurate & never will be.
    I don't blame them. That was a terrible draft class. Mariota isn't much better. The whole draft was full of bums anyway.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He's still a role model

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Maybe he was looking for crab legs.

"That's the truth your honor!!
    I saw King Crab legs in the honey pot and I impulsively went for the grab.
    I was bamboozled and all that I came up with was a slimy oyster! Damn..."

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    When any average woman comes forward like this many are just looking for a payday... That's something that should always be considered with all these sex allegations when going after these wealthy and famous guys...

Now if the woman is rich and a celebrity herself then the motive is probably not money one would think..
    In this case though she reported it to Uber the day after, and ole Jameis has a history of bad behavior in a variety of ways. I wonder if she had a camera rolling? Would be dumb for a female driver not to. The dumbest thing was for her to pick up a group of black guys in the first place though, she should have kept on cruising

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    In this case though she reported it to Uber the day after, and ole Jameis has a history of bad behavior in a variety of ways. I wonder if she had a camera rolling? Would be dumb for a female driver not to. The dumbest thing was for her to pick up a group of black guys in the first place though, she should have kept on cruising
    If there is a history of repeat allegations and bad behavior then that's a different story.. Like BIll Cosby for example as too many women came forward with many different claims of sexual abuse for him to be innocent.. Sheer volume of numbers sways the idea of innocence absolutely....

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

waiting patiently for Wikid's reply on this one

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    waiting patiently for Wikid's reply on this one
    The data and experience doesn't lie, and her personal safety trumps wikkid's feelings.

dlowilly

It's entirely possible this girl didn't know who jameis is. If that's the case and this driver simply reported him as abusive, it kills any "money grab" motive theories and jameis may be looking at a long suspension or worse

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    yeah, it's there on purpose so i know is more stupid than that regular retard

me nor anyone associated with psu has anything to do with sandusky, so you and every retard that cheers on sports over reality can go penetrate your retarded self

this is fuckin reality, penetrate off with your internet faggotry
    way to stick up for little boy lovers...did Joe Pa Pa touch you in a bad place? or just walk by as his boy Sandusky was showing you how to shower?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Problem with the black male most of them had such terrible upbringings and still when they’re older do not know right from wrong basically the dumbest people you can imagine

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

her case appears to be skrong

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Judging from the fact that Winston has played like sh#$ this year.. something is going on behind the scenes. Sounds like this guy is a full blown rapist. He probably can't take it internally anymore. The guy has issues.

Guy is cracking under pressure.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Fixed

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Good for him. That boy could be President of the United States one day.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Judging from the fact that Winston has played like sh#$ this year.. something is going on behind the scenes. Sounds like this guy is a full blown rapist. He probably can't take it internally anymore. The guy has issues.

Guy is cracking under pressure.

Actually, never in all my years of watching football, have I seen a QB get away with as many should be interceptions as Winston.

In his short career he has already had more pics dropped by defenders than others have had an entire career.

He has been one lucky sob...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Problem with the black male most of them had such terrible upbringings and still when they’re older do not know right from wrong basically the dumbest people you can imagine
    Growing up in the hood all you see is the drug dealers with the fancy cars and all the gold chains getting all the fine ladies... That's your roll model when your dad is either dead or in jail and your mom is hooked on crack or booz and has differenct men coming in and out of the bedroom nightly..

As a kid in that situation you can only hope your grand parents see what's going on and beg to take you in.. If the Grand parents take you in then you begin to be taught morals, go to church on Sunday and see what life can be really like..

We are products of our up bringing in many cases...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-17-17 at 07:07 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Females are diluting their cause at this point. Who knows what to believe. Should I come out about the girls 10 years ago that grabbed my dick at the bar? None are rich and famous though. And I enjoyed it. As did these hoes.
    Between money grabs and bitches just being crazy as fukk it so hard to have any idea if these broads telling the truth. The ones lying about it are bigger trash than the piece of shit guys who really do it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    As a lifelong Bucs fan, i never wanted him to begin with.

He's never been accurate & never will be.
    Given the choices of him or mariota I thought they did right thing and actually still do. Kinda doubt either ever lives up to their draft position but still see shamus as the more talented passer while mariota has to use his legs to be effective and he can't stand up to the punishment of doing so.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Perfect! He was hungry

2daBank

Ugh, take a lot of those for a meal. Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

this case going nowhere

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    WTF is he doing there?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This is true for all races, not just black males.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

there needs to be more female to male crotch grabbing incidents, where the females are hot and the males are me

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    WTF is he doing there?

He's licking his fingers after grabbing a cheer leaders twat on the side lines.. I think that's pretty clear ...

First 12