Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Imagine if the Pats pick up Kaepernick

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yep. They prioritized insurance for longer. And don't forget they traded Brissett first. Of course if Brady gets injured in the next game it won't look too good. They have a bye week and probably just couldn't wait any longer.
    Think the deadline is approaching rapidly so was prob coming down to do it now or let him walk for nothing in offsesson. Brissett kinda even a bigger surprise as he still has more years of cheap service and they didn't get squat for him, Dorset has been no help.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Imagine if the Pats pick up Kaepernick
    Only if NFL decides they want him in league to drop lawsuit maybe. Then of course pats would do it as they owe the league for all the calls they continue getting to win them games! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Patriots either 1. Trade up for Sam Darnold. Or 2. They may be able to keep their current first round pick with Baker Mayfield available.
    Mayfield don't strike me as a pats kind of guy.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Who is left on NE roster for back-up??

Think they must have a plan. Fuggin hope so.
    Refs got their backs, just throw anyone out there and tell him to throw into bunch of coverage so they can call pass interference! Lol

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24881

Belichick would never tolerate Kaep.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Belichick would never tolerate Kaep.
    Beli can't tolerate himself though...could be a good fit..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    How does this work? I thought he was an unrestricted free agent next year.
    I don't know the ins and outs of the franchise tag (has something to do with binding a free agent for a year or something)but I thought if they kept Jimmy G. the Pats were going to slap the franchise tag on him.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'd guess he turns into a pretty good qb with Shanny. Agree he prob better that half the bums starting around the league.
    LMAO, because Shanahan was such a great coordinator when he didn't have Matt Ryan - getting fired from every job he had before having 1 good year in Atlanta with an elite QB and the best receiver in the game.

Every QB looks good in the Patriots system - no different than the 49er system with Bill Walsh.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    LMAO, because Shanahan was such a great coordinator when he didn't have Matt Ryan - getting fired from every job he had before having 1 good year in Atlanta with an elite QB and the best receiver in the game.

Every QB looks good in the Patriots system - no different than the 49er system with Bill Walsh.
    And Matt Ryan been fukkkn awesome without him hasn't he? Matt Ryan elite, lmfao., any reason you continue trolling? I have started ignoring your post as they totally irrelevant to me, try doing the same.

thomorino

Garappolo was good in New England because they had the right system, he had very good small fast receivers, and he is an accurate quarterback. His arm strength sucks and he's undersized, he couldn't even stay healthy in New England for more than 2 games. Everyone knows Shanahan's first choice is Cousins, I think the purpose of this trade is to see if Garappolo can play, if not they make the move for Cousins.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Ryan is not elite, but like I stated above a monkey could look great in the pats system

thomorino

And Matt Ryan been fukkkn awesome without him hasn't he? Matt Ryan elite, lmfao., any reason you continue trolling? I have started ignoring your post as they totally irrelevant to me, try doing the same.
    LMAO Matt Ryan was great for years and was in the NFC championship game long before Kyle Shanahan arrived. Everyone knows the primary reason Ryan struggled for a couple years before Shanahan arrived was because the offensive line was horrible, Shanahan has been fired from 2 of his last 3 years, he isn't shit. The fact Sark is a dumbfuk doesn't make Shanahan any less overrated.

thomorino

Lol, and I noticed your little douche bag thread doesn't keep any records - any reason for that, I'm at 58% half way through the year.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Ryan is not elite, but like I stated above a monkey could look great in the pats system
    He's in the next tier down with Rivers.
    Can you imagine is Phillip Rivers had a Julio Jones to throw too just once.
    If Rivers was in New York instead of Eli I bet you Giants would have made the playoffs more.

2daBank

Yea teams throw away 2nd round picks all the time for a guy to only stay half a season. Obviously they see something in him and far as arm strength goes cousins not elite in that regard either., sure guys succeed with pats and then don't when they go elsewhere, that doesn't mean the same gonna be true for jimmy g.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    He's in the next tier down with Rivers.
    Can you imagine is Phillip Rivers had a Julio Jones to throw too just once.
    If Rivers was in New York instead of Eli I bet you Giants would have made the playoffs more.
    I was thinking about that yesterday. Rivers could have won a ton more in the right system

thomorino

So you think McCarthy is a dumbbass even though he makes every quarterback, including Aaron Brooks and Matt Flynn, look good. Yet you think Shanahan is a good coordinator even though he had 1 good year and got fired from every job he had other than Atlanta - do you get an award for dumbest poster on the forum.
    Last edited by thomorino; 10-30-17 at 09:01 PM.

thomorino

Yea teams throw away 2nd round picks all the time for a guy to only stay half a season. Obviously they see something in him and far as arm strength goes cousins not elite in that regard either., sure guys succeed with pats and then don't when they go elsewhere, that doesn't mean the same gonna be true for jimmy g.
    LMAO teams give away much more than 2nd round pick for quarterbacks without knowing if they will be good. You missed the point - as always. Garappolo is in a contract year, if he performed he will get a big deal, if not he won't. I guarantee you if Garappolo sucks the 49ers will draft or trader for a new quarterback.

thomorino

Lol, wrong again, Cousins is very good in the league when it comes to arm strength, that why Desean Jackson was such a great fit. I watched all his games at Michigan State in law school years ago - you know nothing.

2daBank

Lol, and I noticed your little douche bag thread doesn't keep any records - any reason for that, I'm at 58% half way through the year.
    You just keep going don't ya you little bitch? I'd love for you to go outside and be a disrespectful piece of shit so someone can teach you so manners.,

Not that it any of your penetrating business but I do in fact keep track (all in one place so I can't fudge numbers like you been getting caught doing many times). I just hadn't added last 2 weeks because my woman had almost died and we been at the hospital all week so didn't have a chance to carry my week 7 numbers over yet. Per usual as everyone who participates in my thread knows I'll get it caught up when I have a chance., must be some reason I get over 100k views per year and nobody knows or gives a shit about you.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Patriots will do something here very soon...could be shocking...

2daBank

Lol, wrong again, Cousins is very good in the league when it comes to arm strength, that why Desean Jackson was such a great fit. I watched all his games at Michigan State in law school years ago - you know nothing.
    I know you a coward. A liar, and don't know shit about sports. I'm sure you suck a mean rooster tho

thomorino

You just keep going don't ya you little bitch? I'd love for you to go outside and be a disrespectful piece of shit so someone can teach you so manners.,

Not that it any of your penetrating business but I do in fact keep track (all in one place so I can't fudge numbers like you been getting caught doing many times). I just hadn't added last 2 weeks because my woman had almost died and we been at the hospital all week so didn't have a chance to carry my week 7 numbers over yet. Per usual as everyone who participates in my thread knows I'll get it caught up when I have a chance., must be some reason I get over 100k views per year and nobody knows or gives a shit about you.
    Lol, little guy you keep coming into my threads and talking shit. You get views because you have 1 thread all year - I could care less about views but I've probably had about twice as many you this year. Don't talk shit to people if you can't take it or back it up.

2daBank

Is it the weekend already. I thought this lousy piece of shit only ruined threads on weekends.

2daBank

Lol, little guy you keep coming into my threads and talking shit. You get views because you have 1 thread all year - I could care less about views but I've probably had about twice as many you this year. Don't talk shit to people if you can't take it or back it up.
    Find last time I've been in any of your threads, or responded to any of your ignorant totally wrong post. More lies.. I know you love the net cause it only place you can act like this without getting hurt... only views you get ppl laughing at your attempt at write ups.

thomorino

I know you a coward. A liar, and don't know shit about sports. I'm sure you suck a mean rooster tho
    Yeah but I'm profitable in every sport I'm posting in but NBA and I'm kicking your shit in the NFL. I go into court every week against people shit on you intellectually, a coward is someone who acts tough on the internet - know anyone like that.

thomorino

Find last time I've been in any of your threads, or responded to any of your ignorant totally wrong post. More lies.. I know you love the net cause it only place you can act like this without getting hurt... only views you get ppl laughing at your attempt at write ups.
    Yeah my picks and write-up are kicking your shit in. I laughed my ass off at the idea of betting the over in the 49er-Eagles game last week, CJ Beathard against the Eagles defense and you thought their was value on the over.

thomorino

Is it the weekend already. I thought this lousy piece of shit only ruined threads on weekends.
    Eat a dik you little pussy - all you do is call names and post garbage.

2daBank

Yeah but I'm profitable in every sport I'm posting in but NBA and I'm kicking your shit in the NFL. I go into court every week against people shit on you intellectually, a coward is someone who acts tough on the internet - know anyone like that.
    I'm talking to him.. "I go into court", another place it safe to act like a disrespectful coward. You could just grow up and stop engaging with me as I did you weeks ago. Talk about "little guy" you a very small "man".. it's really easy, when I see one of your blatantly stupid post I move on to the next, when I see one of the way too many worthless threads you start I move to the next., try it, or better yet come outside and talk to me like a disrespectful sack of shit and I can bash your skull in. You not doing that cause you too "mature" (scared like when you were afraid of last guy you insulted on net), so just stop running your mouth to me as I already have done with you. Pretty simple for someone who claims to have a high iq (another lie).

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

now 49ers at pk..hmmmmmm

2daBank

Eat a dik you little pussy - all you do is call names and post garbage.
    You only person on here I call names, wonder why? And I quit even bothering with your sorry ass weeks ago. Yet you wanna start all over again cause why? it makes you feel tough? or forget about fact you can't get laid? Or angry you have a 3 inch rooster? Fukk I don't know why you wanna troll me when I've been done worrying about you, I had almost forgot you were here, it been great but guess that doesn't get ya the attention you can't get from the ladies.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's not about helping the Niners *this year*.
    If it's not about helping the Niners this year they could have waited to make the trade after the season is over. The Niners are going to have a very high pick to get a QB, so they must want to do something "this year".

thomorino

I'm talking to him.. "I go into court", another place it safe to act like a disrespectful coward. You could just grow up and stop engaging with me as I did you weeks ago. Talk about "little guy" you a very small "man".. it's really easy, when I see one of your blatantly stupid post I move on to the next, when I see one of the way too many worthless threads you start I move to the next., try it, or better yet come outside and talk to me like a disrespectful sack of shit and I can bash your skull in. You not doing that cause you too "mature" (scared like when you were afraid of last guy you insulted on net), so just stop running your mouth to me as I already have done with you. Pretty simple for someone who claims to have a high iq (another lie).
    Lol, so I'm going into court and confronting people and you are a tough guy online, come on little guy. You keep coming into my threads, I was ignoring you for a while. Quick check of your thread since you keep coming into mine, I haven't seen you post any record for 3-4 weeks.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    If it's not about helping the Niners this year they could have waited to make the trade after the season is over. The Niners are going to have a very high pick to get a QB, so they must want to do something "this year".
    Pats had to make trade before deadline, unless they pay him crazy money he free agent after year.. for niners it makes sense, if he turns out to be good then they can sell their draft pick for handsome return. I don't buy cousins still there 1st choice which is why this surprised me as who didn't think he was? Makes no sense to give up the 2nd round pick if they still want cousins in offseason.

First 123 Last