jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

LOL Everybody Watching Washington Game Holding Their Breath For A Miracle

It aint happening if youre on live ML. They should just make 12 all star teams, the best players from the best colleges. 1 game a week prime time vs. Alabama. Everyone else are pretenders.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

We are all insane trying to predict what 19 and 20 year olds are going to do.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

most teams cannot afford to pay players same as alabama

their payroll like ny yankees

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19297

Isn't that exactly the reason a lot of people enjoy college sports? There would be no need to play the games if teams have zero chance of winning. Everybody has a shot to win on a given day. The arrogance of a Notre Dame, Alabama, Michigan,Texas, Nebraska et.al that they should win forever because they have won in the past is why there is so much joy in beating them. Why the motivation boils up to the point where players can play above their skill level. None of this would exist if the lower echelon times could not handle getting their teeth kicked in on a regular basis so they could try to win a piece of the pie even if they were not the "chosen ones"!

jtoler

I love that part of sports Bucky, but that doesnt apply here. What Im saying is these teams just arnt as good in the first place as people and rankings say they are. State did nothing special last night other than want it more, they were the more physical team, but analysts like to tell us that Washington is a physical team, State's D-line had Browning running for his life all game. 4 top ten teams lose the last two days, this happens every year but usually a little later, just wish really theyd assess teams differently. The number man does a much better job no doubt, but I would be slow to move teams up if I were rating. You'd think teams after seeing other top ranked teams losing would say to themselves, "Ok this can happen to us lets not take anything for granted", but I doubt other than the coaches saying that, the players not so much.
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-15-17 at 11:40 AM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    We are all insane trying to predict what 19 and 20 year olds are going to do.
    Aint that the truth.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love all the shows protecting the 4 teams now there’s about 300 scenarios that can happen before then