A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

15.2 million - 13.9 million is 1.3 million. 1.3 million/15.2 million is a little over 8.5%. Hard to make sense of your 10% down claim. NFL just inked deals with Amazon and Facebook, I doubt they are worried.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    From SI "CBS has suffered early. Per Anthony Crupi of Ad Age, through the first two weeks of the season, CBS's Sunday NFL windows had averaged 13.9 million viewers, down 10% versus 15.2 million last year. Sports Media Watch said CBS’s 8.4 rating for its Week 2 single header lineup was the lowest for a Week 2 single-header since at least 1998."

Google is your friend. And the trend is your friend. Draw a line from the week Kaperdumfck started kneeling until today. The growth uptrend is now a freefall downtrend. What a shame eh?
    What about FOX and ESPN being thrown into the mix? Exactly, you cherry pick statistics to support your narrative.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Word Police I knew you was a Pucie!
    Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I'm struggling to make sense of your post. I made bold a few mistakes in your post and I think it now represents what you were trying to post. I am still not sure. Help us all out, you know the people who speak English.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

The reason the nfl is losing ratings is because one

people who protest the nfl taking a racist stance for not signing kaepernick

then the racists stopped watching because they were upset that people were protesting people being killed.

Then trump responded by dumb statements which were blatantly racist, so he was just saying
    what the executives and owners were thinking, all these executives and so forth are on board
    with the democrat agenda, so they flipped to pretend they care about racism as a tool to
    make trump look bad

Clintons mentor was in the kkk

the problem is the country is full of morons

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

15.2 million - 13.9 million is 1.3 million. 1.3 million/15.2 million is a little over 8.5%. Hard to make sense of your 10% down claim. NFL just inked deals with Amazon and Facebook, I doubt they are worried.
    then you truly have no idea what you're taking about. The reality is they are extremely worried and this is the top issue on goodell's mind and every owner's the moment they wake up.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Word Police I knew you was a Pucie!
    Bro, I was literally struggling to understand your thought's because you are so grammatically stupid. You weren't just missing punctuation. You were using the wrong form of words, had shit out of order and failed to use proper punctuation. Your posts are so horrible it's hard to make sense out of your message. Maybe you should stop posting for awhile and go find an 8th grader to teach you a few things.

ZINISTER

OK professor. The word police of a sports betting forum. Do you correct the Brothers when theyz uses the wrongs words? Nope because uyour a PUCIE!
    Bro, I was literally struggling to understand your thought's because you are so grammatically stupid. You weren't just missing punctuation. You were using the wrong form of words, had shit out of order and failed to use proper punctuation. Your posts are so horrible it's hard to make sense out of your message. Maybe you should stop posting for awhile and go find an 8th grader to teach you a few things.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    then you truly have no idea what you're taking about. The reality is they are extremely worried and this is the top issue on goodell's mind and every owner's the moment they wake up.
    So you are now claiming to read Goodell's mind? Bwaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Wow, you can't make this sh!t up.

The NFL has GUARANTEED money from FOX, CBS and NBC through 2023! They also collect close to $2 Billion each season from ESPN to broadcast MNF. The NFL is still the KING of revenue for all of the MAJOR sports and it is not close. You guys are clowns.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump keeps pounding the nfl

I love it

ZINISTER

Bwaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ! You have to be like 5 years old. A4Kunts.

A4K

OK professor. The word police of a sports betting forum. Do you correct the Brothers when theyz uses the wrongs words? Nope because uyour a PUCIE!
    I wasn't correcting you. I was struggling to understand your post. Your message was incoherent. Don't get mad at me. Get mad yourself for being a notch above a special needs kid.

ZINISTER

Did I spell that wright?

A4K

Bwaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ! You have to be like 5 years old. A4Kunts.
    Says the retard who doesn't understand the difference between a question and a statement.

ZINISTER

Not mad at all. Just pointing out how you are viewed when you are a complete douche on every thread.

ZINISTER

Very nice selection comparing me to a Mentally Challenged individual. Could you help me prove what a douche you are and keep posting?
    Says the retard who doesn't understand the difference between a question and a statement.

A4K

Not mad at all. Just pointing out how you are viewed when you are a complete douche on every thread.
    I don't let borderline illiterate retards like you rent space in my head. That's why I am successful and you struggle with posting coherent statements. Have you thought about getting your GED? You know those factory jobs are being outsourced which won't leave you with much to apply for but fast food employment.

BOL little fella. I truly hope you learn to embrace critical thinking and that you abandon this need to parrot stupidity to gain acceptance from other retards.

A4K

Very nice selection comparing me to a Mentally Challenged individual. Could you help me prove what a douche you are and keep posting?
    Why are you capitalizing mentally challenged?

You don't have comebacks relevant to my arguments. All you do is say libtard, douche, etc. You don't have an original thought in your little brain.

By the way, why are you not PRO on here? Are you broke?

ZINISTER

No problem PUCIE! You must work over in Japan?!..<,,Not sure how to end that sentence/

A4K

No problem PUCIE! You must work over in Japan?!..<,,Not sure how to end that sentence/
    I live in Del Mar, California and I work for myself as a derivatives trader.

Do you want me to lend you $100 so you can turn PRO and enter a few contests?

ZINISTER

If I was broke, would you lend me a hand? Would you coddle me, house me and feed me? You seem like a limp diock fock that would. I play poker and gamble for a living. I have no bosses or time schedule. I can't work around the people other people. They disgust me. Your ALL a bunch or back stabbing, lying, worthless focks.

ZINISTER

No I'm saving it for my time in Napa, Ca. I spend 2 months a year on Wild Horse Mountain. 4 lakes over 3000 acres. It is a beautiful place. I play Poker at the card room in American Canyon. I am NOT rich I have all I need. If being wealthy is what life is to you, you continue to prove my point you are a piece of shyt.

A4K

If I was broke, would you lend me a hand? Would you coddle me, house me and feed me? You seem like a limp diock fock that would. I play poker and gamble for a living. I have no bosses or time schedule. I can't work around the people other people. They disgust me. Your (you are) ALL a bunch or back stabbing, lying, worthless focks.
    You don't have lie to impress us. I doubt you gamble for a living. You are probably a high school drop out, early to mid 20's beta who has a low level service job of some kind, may even be a seasonal job. Either way, not a BIG deal. We are happy to have you on these boards and we enjoy your insightful posts.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    I do feel very badly for all you little snowflakes who are so offended by these protests during the playing of the national anthem before the game that you can’t even bear to watch the games anymore!
    I'm likely cancelling mine as well. I don't bother doing the whole "I'm gonna cancel u less youngive it for free" every year. Been paying it for 6 years or so now. They offered something I wanted and I'm willing to pay my share for it. But I already didn't get to watch it as much as I used to. Spending time with the family and other obligations mean I really watch it for a couple of hours during early slate and that's it. So it's nice to be able to watch whatever I want but for $400 I think I can find more entertaining things to do. This kneel thing isn't the only reason I'm cancelling but it is the straw that broke the camels bsck. I do think NFL has a problem here and they better figure it out.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    I'm likely cancelling mine as well. I don't bother doing the whole "I'm gonna cancel u less youngive it for free" every year. Been paying it for 6 years or so now. They offered something I wanted and I'm willing to pay my share for it. But I already didn't get to watch it as much as I used to. Spending time with the family and other obligations mean I really watch it for a couple of hours during early slate and that's it. So it's nice to be able to watch whatever I want but for $400 I think I can find more entertaining things to do. This kneel thing isn't the only reason I'm cancelling but it is the straw that broke the camels bsck. I do think NFL has a problem here and they better figure it out.
    Don't blame you. Insightful post. Family time is more important than football.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Do you want me to lend you $100 so you can turn PRO and enter a few contests?
    lol
    is it a coincidence that all these special wittle offended snowflakes w/out any critical thinking ability are too broke to go PRO here?
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    respectable, good for you

ZINISTER

I have a 25 year Teamster pension. I don't work. I take money off sucker butts like you, that sit down at the table. I'm sure you can't play a man's game like poker. I gotta grab some mushrooms for the piece of shoe leather steak. My wife will be getting home from her Senior Executive job at First Energy. I might slap the major wood to her before I feed her. If you put it to em good enough, you can do just about anything. Then a bit later I will go to Cleveland and play poker for a few. Your (you are)probably a pucie(pu ss y) whipped fock. Any way A4Kunt eat shyt and burp it up.

A4K

I have a 25 year Teamster pension. I don't work. I take money off sucker butts like you, that sit down at the table. I'm sure you can't play a man's game like poker. I gotta grab some mushrooms for the piece of shoe leather steak. My wife will be getting home from her Senior Executive job at First Energy. I might slap the major wood to her before I feed her. If you put it to em good enough, you can do just about anything. Then a bit later I will go to Cleveland and play poker for a few. Your (you are)probably a pucie(pu ss y) whipped fock. Any way A4Kunt eat shyt and burp it up.
    If you live anywhere near Cleveland your life is sad, very, very, very sad. I shouldn't have picked on you. I had no idea that you lived near Cleveland. So sorry.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I cancelled too

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Well, this thread took off.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Cancelled mine too. Had been thinking about it anyway. Between Thurs night game and 4 live games on Sun and the MNF I'm not missing much.

When those over paid janitors learn to respect our country I might reconsider. But the butt hurt whitey haters seem like they will be around a while.
    I agree 100%.... if it wasn't already given to me for FREE... I would of cancelled as well. I've only purchased one NFL jersey my entire life... Brett Favre GB Home jersey. I admire the player... not the league.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I agree 100%.... if it wasn't already given to me for FREE... I would of cancelled as well. I've only purchased one NFL jersey my entire life... Brett Favre GB Home jersey. I admire the player... not the league.
    Solid jersey you bought Mshot!! I got an Elway and Aikman Jersey myself collecting dust somewhere.. My only purchases back in the day when the league was respectable...

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Why would anybody pay for all these games anyway? You can watch most of them for free. $400 to watch these idiots? I wouldn't pay $4.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Why would anybody pay for all these games anyway? You can watch most of them for free. $400 to watch these idiots? I wouldn't pay $4.
    You wouldn't pay $400 either.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Solid jersey you bought Mshot!! I got an Elway and Aikman Jersey myself collecting dust somewhere.. My only purchases back in the day when the league was respectable...

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

The big picture here is that Trump is doing a very good job at dividing people in this country. If that was the goal, he is nailing the shit out of it.

First 1234 Last