Wilson overrated. Defense getting old.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

A loss today and they are done

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Seahawks will make the playoffs but only because the division is really bad. I think they should still win about 10 games, not sure if anyone else in their division wins more than 7 games.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Worst off coord in football history. Seahawks would have won 3 SB's with a slightly above average offense.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Carol too old also

Its over for him in coaching

Weazxx
    Weazxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

had the seahawks on my 10 pt teasers, covered by .5 pt

im on TEN next week

the seahawks downfall started when their idiot coach fuked up late in the super bowl and lost to NE, dumb INT, same thing happened to harbaugh and SF vs BAL, its over

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

Cardinals, 49ers and Rams aren't playoff teams either, yet one of these 4 will make it right?

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

Seahawks have no offensive line.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seahawks started slow last year

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Weazxx View Post
    had the seahawks on my 10 pt teasers, covered by .5 pt

im on TEN next week

the seahawks downfall started when their idiot coach fuked up late in the super bowl and lost to NE, dumb INT, same thing happened to harbaugh and SF vs BAL, its over
    You are correct...that Super Bowl loss when they had back to back forever ruined the teams trust in bevil and carrol now they are out of hand. Seahawks might be a thing of the past I know I will never get over it as a fan ever. Pete will be at USC in next 10 years

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    You are correct...that Super Bowl loss when they had back to back forever ruined the teams trust in bevil and carrol now they are out of hand. Seahawks might be a thing of the past I know I will never get over it as a fan ever. Pete will be at USC in next 10 years

Seahawks defense isn't great either - the secondary has holes after Sherman.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Seahawks defense isn't great either - the secondary has holes after Sherman.
    Ehhh they top 3 defense in the league without question but that offense is absolutely terrible bro. I don't see how they get jimmy graham and never use him..what a waste, they do not have the offensive line to run the football they feel they can lean on the defense and win a Super Bowl wrong who's top receiver Baldwin lol give me a break he's good but come on man

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Ehhh they top 3 defense in the league without question but that offense is absolutely terrible bro. I don't see how they get jimmy graham and never use him..what a waste, they do not have the offensive line to run the football they feel they can lean on the defense and win a Super Bowl wrong who's top receiver Baldwin lol give me a break he's good but come on man
    ]]

The defense isn't great anymore, they fell apart last year when Thomas was out, giving up 40 to Green Bay and getting carved up by Atlanta. THe pass rush isn't consistent and Lane is one of the worst corners in football - not a great defense by any means.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    ]]

The defense isn't great anymore, they fell apart last year when Thomas was out, giving up 40 to Green Bay and getting carved up by Atlanta. THe pass rush isn't consistent and Lane is one of the worst corners in football - not a great defense by any means.
    Of coarse they fell apart when the best free safety in the NFL was injured not a great defense by any means come on man

KRIT

Defense is still top 3, but offense is probably bottom 10. They will win the division with ease, and probably lose in the second round. They're good enough to make the playoffs, but not a super bowl contender.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Defense is still top 3, but offense is probably bottom 10. They will win the division with ease, and probably lose in the second round. They're good enough to make the playoffs, but not a super bowl contender.
    Look at the schedule. I know they always start slow but there decline has been steady. The defense hates Wilson. A loss in Tennessee this weekend won't be good.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Look at the schedule. I know they always start slow but there decline has been steady. The defense hates Wilson. A loss in Tennessee this weekend won't be good.
    But it won't matter. How many wins do you see Arizona, LA or SF having? LA and SF are likely in the 3-5 win category. Arizona could barely even beat the Colts. Seattle may only need to win 8 or 9 games to make the playoffs. Yes they are declining, but they will make the playoffs.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

But it won't matter. How many wins do you see Arizona, LA or SF having? LA and SF are likely in the 3-5 win category. Arizona could barely even beat the Colts. Seattle may only need to win 8 or 9 games to make the playoffs. Yes they are declining, but they will make the playoffs.
    7 wins could very well take this division. Everyone sucks!!

lakerboy

True Arizona barely beat the colts. Seahawks barely beat the niners. The Seahawks are terrible. They may be worse than the Rams

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    True Arizona barely beat the colts. Seahawks barely beat the niners. The Seahawks are terrible. They may be worse than the Rams
    Think it a year away but you might be right lambs could end up being best in this division. their d under Phillips will get better w time and that front 7 be a nightmare for seattles shit oline.

pilebuck13

Laker call me

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

It's early BUT...
    The Seahawks gave up 93 yards and a TD to Ty Montgomery. They gave up 143 total yards to Carlos Hyde.

lakerboy

The Rams are taking this division.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Oh ok week 3 pal really ...lmao

lakerboy

Come on Harry this is a yearly gig pal. You good? What you eat tonight?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Ate the niners +3 posted up earlier

Can't call a Winner in our division on week 3 ..just sayin your throwing darts

lakerboy

Harry

KRIT

Your thread might come true, but only because they are likely going to be without Avril, Sherman and Chancellor. If two of those three are healthy I think they make the playoffs.

lakerboy

Injuries always a factor

2daBank

Falcons butthole tightening up like always these days when they feel momentum being gained by other team.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Falcons butthole tightening up like always these days when they feel momentum being gained by other team.
    How does Matt Ryan only have 98 passing yards against this secondary. I put most of that blame on the OC Sark, why does he continue to try to run against a great and fully healthy defensive front. Seattle is literally starting a bunch of dudes that no one wants. Lane they tried to trade away and Maxwell was a FA a week ago. I would go full Bellicheck and Brady and just come out the half and spread it out and throw the ball 80% of the time.

lakerboy

Nine wins wont get them in

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Another ridiculous post by one of the worst posters in here. Let me ask you this question dumb arse. Just who wins the NFC West? Arizona? You may also try to post something without trying to bail your worthless arse out in the same post. You post "This is the year they won't make the playoffs." Then you post in the same thread: "They will struggle to get in." Which one is it going to be? No wonder they ran your arse out of So. Cal.
    Guy I feel bad for you

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Another ridiculous post by one of the worst posters in here. Let me ask you this question dumb arse. Just who wins the NFC West? Arizona? You may also try to post something without trying to bail your worthless arse out in the same post. You post "This is the year they won't make the playoffs." Then you post in the same thread: "They will struggle to get in." Which one is it going to be? No wonder they ran your arse out of So. Cal.

"Arrrrrrrrrrssssssseeeee" The term you use when you want mock a pirate. Why are you so mad ? Do you guys have a beef lingering between each other or just plain out not fond of each others post .......

First 123 Last