stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Texans rookie RB Foreman arrested on drug, weapon charges

Houston Texans running back D’Onta Foreman is not heading into his first NFL training camp on a great note.
    According to Brian Davis of the Austin American-Statesman, Foreman was arrested early Sunday morning on charges of marijuana possession and unlawful carrying of a weapon. Foreman, a former Longhorn, was booked by the University of Texas police department.
    In a statement issued to the American-Statesman, UTPD spokeswoman Cindy Posey described the events surrounding the arrest.
    “(The officers) responded to a report of the smell of marijuana coming from three occupied vehicles near the southwest side of San Jacinto residence hall on campus,” the statement read. “Officers arrived on the scene discovered marijuana in each vehicle and also discovered a firearm in one of them.
    “The owner of the firearm, D’Onta Foreman, was arrested for Unlawful Carrying of Weapons and Possession of Marijuana and booked into Travis County Jail. Six other male suspects were cited and released for Possession of Marijuana. None of them are UT students and they are not believed to have UT affiliations.”
    Foreman was held on $1,000 bond for the drug charge and $3,500 for the weapon charge. He was reportedly released at around noon on Sunday.
    Foreman, who rushed for over 2,000 yards at Texas last season, was chosen by the Texans in the third round of the draft this year. He threw some shade at the Longhorns back in February when asked about his decision to leave school early.
    The Texans said they are aware of the situation and are gathering more information.

stevenash

And yet another U of Texas fuckup

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

you literally can't even make up how stupid some of these guys are...they can run, jump, throw, tackle but have IQ's lower than an average 12 year old

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

IQ 23

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    you literally can't even make up how stupid some of these guys are...they can run, jump, throw, tackle but have IQ's lower than an average 12 year old
    Right?
    Guy makes it big time, guy has the world by the proverbial testicles.
    All he has to do is put in the work, run the rock like he's capable of doing, and he did that very well for Texas and make millions.
    Retire at age 30 with millions in the bank, live the high life.

But no, guy decides to go gangster, smoke that weed, pack some heat, "look at me, I'm big time!"
    Umm, there's a good chance you'll never see thousands, forget about millions.

Hope it was worth it.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I knew something had to be up with the Tard. He went way later in the draft then I expected. I felt he was top 3 RB's coming out. He is innocent til proven guilty. lol Smoke Up Yo!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These guys love drugs and violence more than anything

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Another wonder contribution to society from the black community. And they wonder why most clear thinking Americans know that they are dumber than caca?