Pr0bot
    :V
    Pr0bot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Wild plays from Baboon

Hello guys : ) In this thread I am going to post my plays, mostly nba, but also volleyball, nfl or soccer : ) hopefully someone will earn some $$ thank to my plays. GL to you all!: )

Nfl

Det @ 1.76 for 10$ marathonbet.

Pr0bot

While watching Det-Min I decided to play something a little bit crazy, but with DECENT chance to hit. So...

ALL 21.05 CET Europa League soccer games to go over 0.5 at HT, this will give us about 9.5@ so we have to hit only 1 of 9 such bets to break even. Is it worth a try for few $? Imo yeah.

Didnt went as well as i predicted, but nvm, we are going to back stronger!: D

Manchester United vs Feyenoord even tho I am a Manu fan for years I cant stand they current performances, they are just awful. In addition Europa League isnt that important as Premier League should be for Munchies. 3 years for such club without champions league appearance will be devastating, thats why Im going to try FEYENOORD OR DRAW @3.9 for 10$.

AS Roma vs Plzen Roma used to be my favorite both to score team, and this time Im going to try this @1.8 for 20$. $$ 20 mins in and already a win ^^' $$

GL to you guys : )
    Last edited by Pr0bot; 11-24-16 at 02:52 PM.

Pr0bot

Since we have won both NFL and Roma BTS game our bankroll got a little bit boosted, so this is the time for Dallas-Washington game.

When I was way younger growing up in Olsztyn my dad went to the Adidas store and bought me a Dallas Stars hoodie. As far as i can remember I absolutely hated it, but maybe my dad wanted to tell me something like "at 2016 thanksgiving bet -5.5 on Dallas!". I am a good son, thats why going to listen to my dad.

DALLAS -5.5 @ 1.98 Marathonbet.

stevebets90
    stevebets90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Good luck

Pr0bot

So far, so good ^^' Thanks Steve, this 2point conversion may help our cause.

Pr0bot

Thats just heartbreaking... :C nvm, sh** happens. No D on last drive whatsoever.

Indy/Pitt under 49 @ 1.93 LETS GOOOO!
    Last edited by Pr0bot; 11-24-16 at 06:54 PM.

Pr0bot

So after the long day with NFL and europa league I am 3-3-0, due staking and an additional -13.5 on Pitts this day went well (still angry about Dallas last D drive ).

FOR TOMMOROW I suggest you to play some polish volleyball at 18 CET with Effector Kielce against Politechnika Warszawska. Politechnika has 2 injuries and their only hope will be Pawel Zagumny performance, who despite the age, is still a fabulous setter. But it wont be enough to beat Effector. Going to pick Effector for about 20% of my bankroll @ 2.37 Marathonbet. You may also try +1.5 sets on them if you want safe bet (@1.65 Marathonbet)

Hopefully someone will cash this with me! GN AND GL FELLAS!