GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Last year was the first year I followed NFL and tried to bet on games.

Did ok. Hit a lot of 3 and 4 game parlays. It was easy with Cincinnati, Arizona and Carolina having those win streaks.

This year I'm getting murdered. Barely hitting half of my plays.
    Parlays should be kept at a max of 2 teams. To reduce the chance of losing.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild View Post
    These NFL Thursday games make money. We as consumers tune in. I've had conversations with current NFL players who say they are 60-80 percent at best , especially this deep in the year. My heaviest play of the year was last TH before joining the forum. The Bucs have to go out on 3.5 days rest after giving up a NFL record in yards to the Raiders. Of course Atl beat them like a drum considering the Bucs defense was probably at 60 percent at best. Look at all the edge success running said it all. TB had no shot !!
    Pro Football Hall of Famer John Madden has spent more than half of his life watching NFL football, and for the most part, he seems to enjoy all of it, except for one thing: Thursday night games.

During a podcast with the Bay Area News Group this week, the 80-year-old former coach and broadcaster said that the NFL needs to dump Thursday games, or at least change the strategy around them by giving both teams a bye before they play in the game.

"Something has to be done about "Thursday Night Football." It just doesn't work." Madden said. "It's not only a fan thing, it's a team thing. It's a safety thing. It's a competitive thing. It doesn't work. I know about money, and I know about business. Maybe you have to tweak stuff a little more. To help teams, maybe you get a bye the week before."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jo...t-doesnt-work/

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Would love to see the Thursday night games go away, or at least allow teams to play it after their bye weeks.

First 12