phil_abuster
    phil_abuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

NFL week 7 (oct 23)

3-2 +push last week
    ytd: 3-4

this week:
    eagles +3 _ yes, vikings have a solid D, but fortune has smiled on them a lot to help them look good and good fortune cant b counted on every game; vikes likely have an ailing receiving corp today plus we might expect extra D/blitz pressure on Bradford to prevent him from having the good game he wants to show them up for drafting Wentz; Wentz looks poised and improving weekly; after careful consideration of the stats (not the often deceptive w-l records!), game venues, and their respective opponents i have these teams rated almost dead even; and any solid homie getting pts is a good value bet for me! (but anything can happen)

1stQ eagles +.5-125 _better than even chance they r even or ahead after 1 q

lions +1 __ i like to bet homies getting pts in what is arguably a very close matchup

titans -3.5
    __i actually bet them last night at -3 before bed, but very uncool to post -3 this morning if/when every book has clearly moved to the hook already. anyway this is a mediocre team playing at home against a weakass team and i dont think the hook will matter here

falcons -5 *
    __despite a close road loss at a very good opp last week, the falcons r rated among the top; chargers r mediocre at best! theyve lost all 3 road games but now face their toughest opp; chargers ailing on D - missing 3 linebackers and 2 cornerbacks against a very potent offense - who r playing at home; remember the falcons r good despite playing only 2 home games thus far and 4 on the road! i think they light up the chargers here

and probably leaning toward steelers later if i can get +7.5

if u r on the same bets then i wish U great success
    Last edited by phil_abuster; 10-23-16 at 11:37 AM. Reason: typo on eagles 1q juice

phil_abuster

vikes gain a very fortuitous INT to the eagles 3!
    eagles respond w/ an INT in the ez to end threat.
    lucky vikes then gain a totally UNFORCED error fumble recovery at the eagle 22.
    eagles respond w/ a fumble recovery at their own 39

phil_abuster

and then eagles toss yet another INT at the vikes 40
    will this 3rd effing eagle turnover in less than 10 minutes cost me my 1q bet ?

phil_abuster

then inexplicably the eagles get away w/ what Troy Aikman correctly labelled as "textbook defensive pass interference" which would have given the fortuitous vikes the ball at the eagle 20 w/ 3 mins left in the q
    so the breaks r now even 3 each, in a bizarre 1stQ