opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Yeah....being on probation had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

A lot of normal, law abiding citizens run from the cops and have people complain about weed smells coming from their apartments. That's perfectly normal!!

Happened to me last tuesday.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Bunch of dumbfukks blaming the cops again.

Here's a tip...don't break the law, and you'll have ZERO issues. Guaranteed!

Dumbfukk on probation smoking weed and having drugs around his house. Fukk him.
    nailed it. I wonder if Mac would even be talking about this if Marcus was white. The guy is obviously a drug abuser and a complete moron for having all these drugs in his apartment while on probation. If he wasn't arrested in this situation he would be going to prison on the next piss test but let's blame the cops for following up on a complaint from a law abiding citizen.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    So if it was anyone else but someone on probation, would you object to what happened???

However, Probation had NOTHING to do with this case...
    Ya got problems Mac, let me tell you a little story. My friend, a white male, was on probation for 2 years. Multiple DUIs and this happened to him several times. His ex girlfriend would call or have a friend call his probation officer all the time with bogus calls and cops or his probation officer would follow up. Each time they would come to his home. Is it fair, no, but that's what happens when you are on probation. Unlike Marcus, my friend isn't an idiot and had drugs or alcohol on him any of those times so they stopped coming.

Maybe we should be talking about responsibility of one's self?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ya got problems Mac, let me tell you a little story. My friend, a white male, was on probation for 2 years. Multiple DUIs and this happened to him several times. His ex girlfriend would call or have a friend call his probation officer all the time with bogus calls and cops or his probation officer would follow up. Each time they would come to his home. Is it fair, no, but that's what happens when you are on probation. Unlike Marcus, my friend isn't an idiot and had drugs or alcohol on him any of those times so they stopped coming.

Maybe we should be talking about responsibility of one's self?
    Why the hell are you bringing race into this? Why are you bringing probation into this? Are you sure you have your facts straight? Your friend had cops illegally search his house because he was on probation? I call bullshit on that. Being on probation does not give the police any rights to search someone's house. Are you even vaguely familiar with the law?

Back to my original point. The police should have zero authority to break and enter ANYONE'S house because a neighbor complained about smoke or what have you. Go get a fukkin warrant. Police break into my house, they are going to get multiple bullets up the ass. Sorry, that you think your life ain't worth shit and they can do whatever they like to you and make you squeal like a pig while they buttfukk you in your own bed.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Mac, did I read something about you having some brain injury due to playing football, or was that someone else?

mtalock
    mtalock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2141

Tough for it to. Hold in court.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why the hell are you bringing race into this? Why are you bringing probation into this? Are you sure you have your facts straight? Your friend had cops illegally search his house because he was on probation? I call bullshit on that. Being on probation does not give the police any rights to search someone's house. Are you even vaguely familiar with the law?

Back to my original point. The police should have zero authority to break and enter ANYONE'S house because a neighbor complained about smoke or what have you. Go get a fukkin warrant. Police break into my house, they are going to get multiple bullets up the ass. Sorry, that you think your life ain't worth shit and they can do whatever they like to you and make you squeal like a pig while they buttfukk you in your own bed.
    Mac, we will just agree to disagree on this one. I respect police and am not going to go let a handful of reports on bad cops the media decides to throw out there to rile the misguided up change my opinion on that. If you actually took the time to look across America you will see cops do way more to help law abiding citizens everyday. Like Opie said earlier if you don't want trouble then follow the law like the other 95% of people that don't have these situations. Sorry I don't feel sorry for Marcus, the guy had all the advantages most will never have and could be still making more money most will never see. He chose to be a druggy, that's on him. If it wasn't this time, I guarantee there would have been arrest for the same shit down the road.
    Cops may have bent the rules in this case but the other side to that is if Marcus was following his probation and had no drugs sitting in his house the cops wouldn't be knocking on his door in the first place would they?

First 123