Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Becareful tonight

All of SBR are on the Vikings. They are still the Minnesota Vikings. I'm on the under 43.
    Last edited by Snake24; 10-03-16 at 09:30 AM. Reason: I was terrible in English

RRNJ13
    RRNJ13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

The Vikings are a solid team but yes everyone is on them and that's scary.

Snake24

Defense is solid. Not so much on the offensive side. Limited weapons compared to the Redskins.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Bradford is a upgrade from Bridgewater

McKinnon is an upgrade from an aging LT (I realize most do not think that YET)

Diggs is the best WR the Vikings have had since Moss, and arguably one of the very best in the NFL.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RRNJ13

RRNJ13

What about the giants? not exactly world beaters Horrible defense (secondary) Running game banged up I give the vikings the edge in all 3 phases of the game not to mention home field. Bradford should have a better and better grasp of the O each week. If Minnesota loses it's because they turn the ball over which has not been a problem this year. Been a Viking fan almost 50 years If the defense stays healthy this team has a shot the NFC is up for grabs this year Green Bay beatable Carolina and Seattle not as good as past years Nobody in the East is scary. Lean on Vikings and Over tonight I think Bradford hits a few shots down field tonight Best of Luck to all

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Giants ALWAYS show up in games like this, back against the wall dogs when nobody is picking them they shine the brightest. There are some weak spots in that secondary for Minnesota as well, Newman and Waynes can get cooked by Shepard and Cruz tonight. Giants strong up front on that DLine, not buying into McKinnon being better than AD. Has the speed but nowhere near the amount of power.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15301

Giants secondary is basically missing, as well as a bunch of other injuries. Probably lose next 2 games.

A lot more money placed on NY too and line still moved to -4 , Vikings are the pick guys

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13290

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    Giants ALWAYS show up in games like this, back against the wall dogs when nobody is picking them they shine the brightest. There are some weak spots in that secondary for Minnesota as well, Newman and Waynes can get cooked by Shepard and Cruz tonight. Giants strong up front on that DLine, not buying into McKinnon being better than AD. Has the speed but nowhere near the amount of power.
    So, leaning over 43 ???

p4$$ion
    p4$$ion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

everyone here was on denver yesterday too and they won by 20.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RRNJ13

Time is Money

Quote Originally Posted by p4$$ion View Post
    everyone here was on denver yesterday too and they won by 20.
    More often than not, especially MNF this board gets buried.

Time is Money

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    So, leaning over 43 ???
    Giants points & over.

Snake24

Thanks for the posts fellas. Great commentary and GL to all.

ThePsychologist
    ThePsychologist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Take the Vikings and do not overthink it

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

UNDER is the play here....everybody on over

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Vikes winning because theyve been forcing turnovers, if they dont force turnovers then they dont win simple as that. They cant run, last in the league in rushing, 27th out of 32 in passing. Possible burial in the making. If they get behind good luck. Bradford had a good game against Green Bay but still threw below what they normally give up in the passing game. He's still Sam Bradford but with a much better defense.
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-03-16 at 12:56 PM.

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Vikes winning because theyve been forcing turnovers, if they dont force turnovers then they dont win simple as that. They cant run, last in the league in rushing, 27th out of 32 in passing. Possible burial in the making. If they get behind good luck.
    No doubt that turnovers can totally flip a games outcome... but on the other hand, turnovers are not random. They are due to pressure, and good coaching and film work. Vikings have been getting them, and you should not expect that to stop anytime soon

RRNJ13

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Vikes winning because theyve been forcing turnovers, if they dont force turnovers then they dont win simple as that. They cant run, last in the league in rushing, 27th out of 32 in passing. Possible burial in the making. If they get behind good luck. Bradford had a good game against Green Bay but still threw below what they normally give up in the passing game. He's still Sam Bradford but with a much better defense.
    What do the Giants do well? The defense is a joke Secondary stinks , They are banged up and probably wont be able to run ( running Back banged up ), They are on the road They couldn't beat New Orleans or Washington both with defenses that couldn't stop high school teams. So they are going to toss it up to Cruz and Beckham not exactly a world beating game plan. I expect Manning to get hit hard and often. I'll take the over 31 - 20 and Minnesota ML

Time is Money

Quote Originally Posted by RRNJ13 View Post
    What do the Giants do well? The defense is a joke Secondary stinks , They are banged up and probably wont be able to run ( running Back banged up ), They are on the road They couldn't beat New Orleans or Washington both with defenses that couldn't stop high school teams. So they are going to toss it up to Cruz and Beckham not exactly a world beating game plan. I expect Manning to get hit hard and often. I'll take the over 31 - 20 and Minnesota ML
    Giants have a very strong DLine. It's being vastly understated just how bad the Vikings are in the trenches offensively, that O Line is bottom 5 in the entire league. Bradford will face pressure, Eli is much more poised under pressure than Bradford. Janoris Jenkins is solid, especially in the red zone he's easily one of the best redzone corners in the league. Landon Collins from the secondary is a light Kam Chancellor, he's a bit suspect in coverage but I'm not worried about a Vikings passing game that's in the bottom 5.

jtoler

Sigh. The Giants are 3rd in the league in total defense right behind the Vikes. How are the Vikes gonna score 31? Eli could throw 3 or 4 picks I guess but barring he doesnt how are they gonna do it? Giants also average 140 more yards of offense I expect some balancing out here but still.

Snake24

It should be an simple defensive game to call for both teams. Top running backs are out for both sides. Both O-Lines aren't that good. Neither QB is mobile.

Eli and the offense will not be in any hurry to score points. They'll use their no huddle packages all game.

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by Snake24 View Post
    It should be an simple defensive game to call for both teams. Top running backs are out for both sides. Both O-Lines aren't that good. Neither QB is mobile.

Eli and the offense will not be in any hurry to score points. They'll use their no huddle packages all game.
    I get the feeling you have not yet met Mr Jerick McKinnon... you will know him better in a few hours

jtoler

Vikes should win easily if you go by ratings.

Snake24

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    I get the feeling you have not yet met Mr Jerick McKinnon... you will know him better in a few hours
    No sir. Can he go?

Snake24

Why not take the -4.5 then?

jtoler

McKinnon is really good, small, but quick and fast. He needs blocking like anyone else though. Maybe they can utilize him in the flats not sure if they line him up anywhere else.

sportsfan9698

No sir. Can he go?
    Reporting from rotoworld says most of his teammates say he is the best athlete on the team. They don't say things like that for hype. I picked him up, and expect he will be better than a healthy AP... guy is old and ineffective

doitnow
    doitnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5604

Quote Originally Posted by BetweenHerCheeks View Post
    UNDER is the play here....everybody on over
    sources?

Time is Money

McKinnon has been around for 3 years now, everytime AD gets hurt this kid comes in and does okay but never anything special. I don't expect him to break out, he's decent but he has no power at all. Goes down on first contact.

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    McKinnon has been around for 3 years now, everytime AD gets hurt this kid comes in and does okay but never anything special. I don't expect him to break out, he's decent but he has no power at all. Goes down on first contact.
    I suppose, but I am rooting for him. My point was that NOW present time McKinnon is a better RB than AP... AP was not running well at all this season before getting injured

Snake24

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    I suppose, but I am rooting for him. My point was that NOW present time McKinnon is a better RB than AP... AP was not running well at all this season before getting injured
    They are dead last with 51 rushing ypg and 28th in passing ypg.

RRNJ13

Why not take the -4.5 then?
    Snake to be completely honest I'm on the over I don't play sides in any Vikings games have not for years. feel like I'm a jinx if I'm on em or against em. So I just play totals on Viking games. The vikings are clearly the better team they are home and if the giants are without a running game Tossing the ball long to Beckham 8 times won't get it done. If you look at the first 3 weeks nothing says the Giants compete here all banged up in the running game and D secondary. The only thing that scares me is every tout and 90 percent of forums on are Minnesota. Good luck to you I think the Vikings win and more than likely cover.

ps. I also expect Bradford to get better each week and think he hits a couple of big shots down field tonight verse a garbage Giant secondary
    Last edited by RRNJ13; 10-03-16 at 03:20 PM.

sportsfan9698

They are dead last with 51 rushing ypg and 28th in passing ypg.
    This is one of those cases where stats only tell you have of the story. It is hard to have plenty of offensive production when you are killing teams on the scoreboard. It makes it even harder when you keep getting turnovers on their end of the field.

The one thing you certainly want in fantasy football is a competent QB or WR that plays for a team that is consistently trying to come from behind (Rivers, Brees, Payton a few years back)

The Hat
    Washington
    The Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Vikes and under....I put the farm and the ol lady up on it

Manning struggles big with this D.

...and the G-Men have no D! 4 sacks on the year and no picks

27-6 vikings

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Vikings and under 43

You can take that to the bank and cash it!

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Ben McAdoo, Giants head coach, knows Minnesota very well from his time coaching in GB. Expect him to be ready for this game.

12 Last