Betpoints: 667

beerman2619

pay off your loan u fuucking assshole

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    I hit on cows at +350 yesterday down 14 to 0
    If you make a bold call like that and want to be believed, you need to post that in real time.

I call BS

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Bs roughing, bs no call on a few interferences, ran into punter no call, offensive interference on 2nd boys.TD.
    False starts called.offsides...

Goes on and on

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I have never seen so much B.S. in one site in my life. First, you have the cry babies who always have to blame anyone except the stupid team they wagered on for their loss. You worthless cry babies have allegedly lost so much money you coiuld have paid off the national debt by now. The truth is that most of you lying arseholes are air bettors or may wager 10 bucks a game because you pricks cannot afford anything else.

Then we have the lying fools who claim to have won a wager that they placed the day BEFORE they actually post the claim. Bull sh*t. Sportfans has it right.

You people are nothing but a bunch of losers who are afraid to face life like men. You consistently get your worthless arses kicked. You zre nothing but a bunch of pu**ies looking for something you will NEVER get. Respect.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

There was bad calls on both sides, 49ers got a free first down on a missed third and long
    on some cheap holding or pi call. The refs were bad the whole game, but the cowboys
    are the better team. 49ers ran some bad plays on offense with Gabbart running around
    for no reason. 49er defense way too passive

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Niners lost because they got outplayed for 3 quarters and got manhandled with the ball run down their throat for 200+

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Once again what yall fail to see is they didnt start playing better until that bs roughing the passer when they were up 14pts yes that makes a huge diff. yes they got outplayed the rest of the way. But u dont knw what was gonna happen if that was 4th down and Sf ball back with a chance to go up 21pts. To say that play wasnt huge is stupid period.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What's the benefit of tackling the QB after he released the ball? Never understood the stupidity of defensive linemen.

The Hat
    Washington
    The Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    That bs unnecessary roughness call on that crucial 3rd down stop changed all the momentum in the game. Guess they couldnt have viewers changing their channels had SF went up 21-0.
    The whistle had blown and the 9ers player obviously heard it. Had it not blown or had he not heard it, he obviously would have tried to tackle him instead of what he did.

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Once again what yall fail to see is they didnt start playing better until that bs roughing the passer when they were up 14pts yes that makes a huge diff. yes they got outplayed the rest of the way. But u dont knw what was gonna happen if that was 4th down and Sf ball back with a chance to go up 21pts. To say that play wasnt huge is stupid period.
    No way anybody reasonable thinks that one play changed the entire game. But even if you want to think that, it just goes to show that you need discipline on a football team. Take cheap shots on the QB and you will pay for it. It is all part of the wager.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    You have to admit that the NFC east has the two best QBs at the moment and they are both rooks..

rookies like SBRers that make these threads. A seasoned gambler knows that the refs determine games...you just have to be on the right side..

My God what is this, comedy hour?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Was just pointing out the momentum change with the thread. After the whistle the Cowboys were granted a new set of downs and closed the game out on a 24-3 run, you cant tell me one play cant affect a game I know better. But I hedged after they scored and took them ML after they tied it at 14 for a profit so at that point I was hoping that Dallas won. Momentum is real though.
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-03-16 at 06:47 PM.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Sure it can.
    I agree. Crappy reffing by the strike replacement refs led to a new ref contract.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by The Hat View Post
    The whistle had blown and the 9ers player obviously heard it. Had it not blown or had he not heard it, he obviously would have tried to tackle him instead of what he did.
    Well the other players had him wrapped up it would have been hard to tackle him, he pushed what was exposed. I just see alot worse in every single game for that to draw a flag. Cam even as a qb can get bust upside the head all game and no flag and they call a flag there on a little push. They replayed it I didnt hear a whistle but I didnt have the tv up either so I dont know, if so still didnt seem like much.

sportsfan9698

Well the other players had him wrapped up it would have been hard to tackle him, he pushed what was exposed. I just see alot worse in every single game for that to draw a flag. Cam even as a qb can get bust upside the head all game and no flag and they call a flag there on a little push. They replayed it I didnt hear a whistle but I didnt have the tv up either so I dont know, if so still didnt seem like much.
    Now you have to look at the other side. The refs are there to maintain control of the game. They know from their training and experience that if they do not keep control of the game, it will get out of hand and they will be blamed for allowing it to get to that point.

Ref blows whistle to indicate play is over... azzhole ignores the whistle because he wants to hit the QB... ref needs to flag him - end of debate.

The Hat
    Washington
    The Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I agree...have also seen much worse in other games including Panthers in week 1, but those games are independent of this game...not a 'court' situation where each game sets a new precedent....

First 12