JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Lions maybe 4 wins all year. No chance wk1
    LOL shit i wish my book would shell out a win total of 4.. detroit will win 6 or 7

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    LOL shit i wish my book would shell out a win total of 4.. detroit will win 6 or 7
    Could be a repeat of 0-16. No Suh..no Megatron.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Bears line is 4.5 now. Ml dropping. I like them more than detroit.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Could be a repeat of 0-16. No Suh..no Megatron.
    No Qb

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Bears not winning they cant cover Houston WRs

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bears line is 4.5 now. Ml dropping. I like them more than detroit.
    Fox always been a good road dog, his style lends itself to staying in games.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

bears may be the worst team in nfl. Laker boy you just doubled my bet.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    bears may be the worst team in nfl. Laker boy you just doubled my bet.
    You really think a team in its second year under John fox isn't gonna play a certain brand of defense and limit possessions by eating clock? If Brock was the answer elway would have paid him. Who knows tho, it probably be ugly, maybe cuntler will score enough for Texans they end up covering. Don't think hou offense will be good enough to do so without his help.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

If I had to back one it would be the Lions over the Colts. I think Houston might be legit this year.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Bear's ML huh?

Hmm..... I don't know about that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    If I had to back one it would be the Lions over the Colts. I think Houston might be legit this year.
    Very possible, they were only a qb away last year. There in lies the question, how sure are we they still not a qb away? Elway seems to be pretty good at this gm thing, would he let a franchise qb walk? What was ol Brock's td/int ratio when he was playing for eventual champs last year?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Very possible, they were only a qb away last year. There in lies the question, how sure are we they still not a qb away? Elway seems to be pretty good at this gm thing, would he let a franchise qb walk? What was ol Brock's td/int ratio when he was playing for eventual champs last year?
    Don't think they will have to throw much. Htn missed having a healthy good rb and I think they finally got one. Also the de is going to better if you can believe that in h-town. Although you are one of the few that I value their opinion
    Last edited by chico2663; 09-10-16 at 10:50 PM.

chico2663

Detroit could be the pick. New off cord. Marvin should be great and for once the o won't be where you know who is getting it

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Gotta wonder if Green Bay will be able to handle the heat in Jax. Supposed to be in the 90s. Reminds me of Pats at Phins opener a couple years ago.
    Jacksonville is not that hot tomorrow and I am sure over half the green bay roster grew up and played in warm climates, that is a really bad angle to bet against green bay

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Jacksonville is not that hot tomorrow and I am sure over half the green bay roster grew up and played in warm climates, that is a really bad angle to bet against green bay
    There plenty of good reasons to think jags can hold their own here, that said unless I misread something I'm pretty sure pack record coming south in sept is less than stellar. It far more relivant the weather you been training in recently than the climate you grew up in. Body acclimates itself to familiarity quite quickly. Jags been practicing in it while pack in the cool Wisconsin breeze. You don't have to believe it just pay attention how many gb players getting ivs for cramps.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    There plenty of good reasons to think jags can hold their own here, that said unless I misread something I'm pretty sure pack record coming south in sept is less than stellar. It far more relivant the weather you been training in recently than the climate you grew up in. Body acclimates itself to familiarity quite quickly. Jags been practicing in it while pack in the cool Wisconsin breeze. You don't have to believe it just pay attention how many gb players getting ivs for cramps.
    You are very right and on point about bodies acclimating to new climates , Brett Favre was from one of the hottest and humid places in the country, Mississippi , but adapted to one of the coldest places in the country like Green Bay and never missed a game for most of his career. I just dont think it will play much of a factor as green bay was in the mid to high 80's for a good part of August and its been in high 80's in their practices this week in green bay and they made it hotter during practices . I just think green bay is a much better team

The jaguars just dont have the defense to contain a team like green bay, green bay has everyone back. Hard to bet against a team like green bay this year, especially against a historically crappy team with such a low line. maybe jacksonville will turn into a contender with the new additions and money put into the team but green bay is my favorite to win it all. Jacksonville is a huge talent drop from green bay

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Nope

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    You are very right and on point about bodies acclimating to new climates , Brett Favre was from one of the hottest and humid places in the country, Mississippi , but adapted to one of the coldest places in the country like Green Bay and never missed a game for most of his career. I just dont think it will play much of a factor as green bay was in the mid to high 80's for a good part of August and its been in high 80's in their practices this week in green bay and they made it hotter during practices . I just think green bay is a much better team

The jaguars just dont have the defense to contain a team like green bay, green bay has everyone back. Hard to bet against a team like green bay this year, especially against a historically crappy team with such a low line. maybe jacksonville will turn into a contender with the new additions and money put into the team but green bay is my favorite to win it all. Jacksonville is a huge talent drop from green bay
    Humidity sucks far worse than actually temps. Coming from someone who lives in humidity hell.

Forget all that weather stuff tho, we gotta have another serious talk here.

There no way you don't recognize the kind of offensive firepower the jags have!??!?!? I have no clue how the revamped d will fare but this team can score with anyone packers included (who I agree are gonna be very good this year)..
    Granted last season jags had a habit of playing poorly early then rallying late and bortles will have to start better in this one.

This no knock on gb cause w lacy in contract year not looking like a blimp and Jordy back I tend to agree they right there with couple others as class of nfc this year. Thing is this week 1 and means jack shit to pack sb dreams, it in a crappy climate, while it been how long since they were all on field together? And they playing a team that not only talented and hungry but apparently very easy to overlook judging by your dismissiveness of them.

1st qrtr will tell it all, if jags let pack jump on them while they are gathering themselves it be too late for anything more than possibly a back door cover. On the other hand if pack never get up more than a score in 1st half I would be real uncomfortable holding any gb ticket spread or ml..

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

glad to see this. Houston for me

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I live in Indy and they SUCK!! 6-10 with Luck although Denver may put him out for the year again next week and then they'll be playing for the #1 pick. Indy is already severely banged up and we haven't started yet. Still hard to back Detroit on the road! I remember Indy in Detroit 4 years ago....Lions dominated the game but Luck won the game on the last play.

Detroit ML....why not?
    Bears? Just say no

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I live in Indy and they SUCK!! 6-10 with Luck although Denver may put him out for the year again next week and then they'll be playing for the #1 pick. Indy is already severely banged up and we haven't started yet. Still hard to back Detroit on the road! I remember Indy in Detroit 4 years ago....Lions dominated the game but Luck won the game on the last play.

Detroit ML....why not?
    Bears? Just say no

Hammerer knows what he is talking about. Colts have no defense. I have Luck on my fantasy team so I am HOPING the offensive line improves, but they looked awful vs the Eagles and there are already rumours swirling about Luck's shoulder.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone taking Cutler should not be betting
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Thx JJ. Cutler was solid last year. Lines are both dropping.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

I like both plays, late to the Lions.

Laker you missed two other easy ones. Chargers +7, Vikings -2.5.

Vikings only need 10 points to cover. Chargers healthy, divisional game, take the touchdown gift.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If you think Laker has a cent on these games then this is 4th shift JJ

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cutler is much better than Osweiler.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

the only way the bears might win is if Cutler gets knocked out of the game and Hoyer plays quarterback . Cutler one one the worst quarterbacks in the league.

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Hoyer looked AWFUL in preseason

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Line is soaring now, no chance Bears win.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jimminn View Post
    the only way the bears might win is if Cutler gets knocked out of the game and Hoyer plays quarterback . Cutler one one the worst quarterbacks in the league.
    You read too much commentary and watch too little football.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Houston Texans = "Greatest Show On Turf" Part 2

It'll be the greatest sequel since Godfather 2.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

I was looking to find one spot to make my first wager in the last 3 months and it was going to be houston but i decided to stay away. Probably good on Bears.

MadeInDetroit
    MadeInDetroit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2052

Houston will roll the Bears, too much pass rush for Cutler.
    Lions have a chance, although I think they will be terrible this year. Colts happen to be just as terrible at the moment too.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Excellent start for Bears.

lakerboy

Cutler poised. Bears in good position.

First 123 Last