opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Looks like Washington or Giants win the NFC East...

I think 8-8 is going to take the division this year. If you look at the remaining schedules, I'd have to lean for the G-men right now. Add in the X-factor of them always seeing to pull these late season heroics out of their ass, and you have to give them the edge.

Washington has a chance, but I think it's going to be tougher for them. Cowboys pure dogshit, so I think Skins so the rematch there.

I think both the Giants and Skins lose this weekend, but looks they both pretty easily win their last 2. If I'm not mistaken, the G-Men have the tiebreaker in that scenario.

What a shit division.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I think 8-8 is going to take the division this year. If you look at the remaining schedules, I'd have to lean for the G-men right now. Add in the X-factor of them always seeing to pull these late season heroics out of their ass, and you have to give them the edge.

Washington has a chance, but I think it's going to be tougher for them. Cowboys pure dogshit, so I think Skins so the rematch there.

I think both the Giants and Skins lose this weekend, but looks they both pretty easily win their last 2. If I'm not mistaken, the G-Men have the tiebreaker in that scenario.

What a shit division.
    weird, failed to mention the other team that's tied for the division as well

that same team that also controls its own playoff destiny

Opie wake up

sharp as as a nail with your Cowboys analysis though
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 12-16-15 at 11:21 AM.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Captain Kirk leading us to victory!...I believe someone called that earlier in the year!.......HAIL!...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Im still not sure who will win this,the Eagles still have a chance,I wont count them out either.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If you are going to post, at least know what you are talking about. The Redskins have the tie breaker over the Giants and Eagles, and the Eagles have the tie breaker over the Giants. How can you possible think that the Giants easily win a game at Minnesota, a team that is in a huge battle with Seattle for the #5 seed and a chance to play the winner of the Piss Poor NFC East instead of the Packers? Boy are you people stupid.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If you are going to post, at least know what you are talking about. The Redskins have the tie breaker over the Giants and Eagles, and the Eagles have the tie breaker over the Giants. How can you possible think that the Giants easily win a game at Minnesota, a team that is in a huge battle with Seattle for the #5 seed and a chance to play the winner of the Piss Poor NFC East instead of the Packers? Boy are you people stupid.
    What "people" are you referring to?

Opie just being Opie. No harm no foul

Since Eagles remaining schedule is Ariz - Wash - @NYG if they win out they win.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    forget that

they gonna lose to carolina 1st v

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila

Giants lose this wekeend

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Phila.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Phila.
    SHARP

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Opie wake up

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

If I HAD to bet on a team, it'd be Philadelphia. The Giants' schedule is too hard. Philly can go 2-1 and win the East.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Winning NFC East this year is about as much as an accomplishment as when John made tt and cueball forum mods.

A meaningless title that nobody respects.

The saddest thing is that 3 of the 4 coaches will likely be brought back next season when they shouldn't be.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Winning NFC East this year is about as much as an accomplishment as when John made tt and cueball forum mods.

The saddest thing is that 3 of the 4 coaches will likely be brought back next season when they shouldn't be.
    Word.

Fully agree, dawg.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

which coach you thinking should stay? Coughlin?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just from a business angle and we see it happen time and time again in Nfl/nba especially. Philly or Giants makes most sense. I can see Wash getting hosed at some point the league does not want this team repping in Jan and probably far more likely to fukk Snyder over in wk 17 if it comes to that rather than give Skins fair shake.

This div is a true hell fire but terrible as they are why does nobody ever mention Afc south or East minus Pats of course? Those divisions are easily bad as this one and full of underachieving fukk ups with terrible leadership across the board.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Washington and Philly are the two best teams in that division. Giants could sneak in but they'd be the easiest playoff matchup of the 3 for any wild card team. Giants 1 and done 100% if they make it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

How bout them COWBOYS!

Trillion dollar stadium. No advantage.

Romo... career over. Heard he wants to be a Dad now.

Division could of easily been won... with a .500 record... and the Cowboys couldn't even do that. Opie put a bag over your head man.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    How bout them COWBOYS!

Trillion dollar stadium. No advantage.

Romo... career over. Heard he wants to be a Dad now.

Division could of easily been won... with a .500 record... and the Cowboys couldn't even do that. Opie put a bag over your head man.
    Uhhh....not quite a "trillion dollar stadium", pal.

You really made yourself look like a dumbfukk with that comment.

And actually...being a dad isn't the worst gig. Good luck on zoosk, though.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Homer = no DOHHH
    Update your status
    Homer = no DOHHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

One week at a time. Week 15: Redskins have the best chance to win this week at home vs the Bills. Eagles will probably get humiliated on national TV vs the Cardinals. Giants have surprised in the past but, don't have what it takes to beat the Panthers mojo. Week 16: Giants are on the road @ Vikings, probably another loss. Redskins @ Eagles... who knows. If the Eagles beat the Redskins in week 16 then the records will probably be: Redskins 7- 8. Eagles 7 - 8. Giants 6 - 9. Leaving the Redskins and Eagles tied going to week 17. Week 17: I bet the Redskins will lose to the Cowboys and the Eagles lose to the Giants. Leaving the Redskins and Eagles going to some sort of tiebreaker of common games or some crap.
    Regardless, they will lose in the Wildcard game.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

All the Eagles have to do is beat Washington and NY the last two weeks of the season and the division is theirs. This week against the Cardinals means nothing, but they must win BOTH of the final two games. They beat out NY because they would have beat them twice, against Washington it goes down to common opponents which Philly has locked up. Three way tie goes to the Eagles, but in this division who the hell knows whats going to happen?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Washington and Philly are the two best teams in that division. Giants could sneak in but they'd be the easiest playoff matchup of the 3 for any wild card team. Giants 1 and done 100% if they make it.
    They're all one and done. Seattle will roll in and stomp any of the 3.

That Dude
    That Dude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1341

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Bingo. Not one of these teams has a snowballs chance in hell of winning a playoff game against the Seahawks. That said NY is going to win this division by default they at least have a decent QB unlike the other two.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    don't be too sure about that...twice in the last 5 years, the NFL has had two sub .500 teams win their division and then those teams with the losing record win their first round playoff game...it happened last year when Carolina when the NFC South with a 7 - 8 - 1 record and then steamrolled the Cards in the wildcard game...also in 2010, Seattle won the NFC West with a 7 - 9 record and then beat the Saints in the wildcard game...bottom line, it's anyone's ballgame once the postseason starts...all teams are 0 - 0 with a fresh start...it doesn't matter what happened in the regular season.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by That Dude View Post
    Bingo. Not one of these teams has a snowballs chance in hell of winning a playoff game against the Seahawks. That said NY is going to win this division by default they at least have a decent QB unlike the other two.
    Kirk Cousins has been one of the top QB's all season long...he's in the top 10 - 15 in just about every major offensive statistical category...and now that we have Jordan Reed and DeSean Jackson back healthy, the team has been almost unstoppable...the only thing that slows us down and hampers our progress is Jay Gruden's dumb ass ultraconservative and predictable play calling..

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Eagles. Who will win a playoff game also.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Don't dismiss Big Blue if they make the playoffs; Eagles look like they have the edge right now though.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    which coach you thinking should stay? Coughlin?
    Kelly only because I think he needs to see through what he started with his roster overhaul. If they pay Bradford what he wants though, Kelly should be committed to a nut house.

Gruden is mildly retarded and should be eating paste in the corner while playing with rubber scissors. Coughlin is past his expiration date based off of the far too frequent bad decisions made to cost his team games. Giants should have a 2 game lead in division if not for poor in game management. Garrett has been exposed even more than before as an awful coach when Romo went down. Plus redheads cannot win championships in football.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Kelly only because I think he needs to see through what he started with his roster overhaul. If they pay Bradford what he wants though, Kelly should be committed to a nut house.

Gruden is mildly retarded and should be eating paste in the corner while playing with rubber scissors. Coughlin is past his expiration date based off of the far too frequent bad decisions made to cost his team games. Giants should have a 2 game lead in division if not for poor in game management. Garrett has been exposed even more than before as an awful coach when Romo went down. Plus redheads cannot win championships in football.
    The offensive playcalling has been garbage for the Cowboys. Linehan only does well when he has a healthy Romo and Murray on his team.

Da Manster!

you gonna burn in hell for that one, Grits!......but valid point tho...

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    don't be too sure about that...twice in the last 5 years, the NFL has had two sub .500 teams win their division and then those teams with the losing record win their first round playoff game...it happened last year when Carolina when the NFC South with a 7 - 8 - 1 record and then steamrolled the Cards in the wildcard game...also in 2010, Seattle won the NFC West with a 7 - 9 record and then beat the Saints in the wildcard game...bottom line, it's anyone's ballgame once the postseason starts...all teams are 0 - 0 with a fresh start...it doesn't matter what happened in the regular season.
    Yeah they played horseshit teams. The Seahawks will rape any of the teams that come out of the east.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

crazy ending to a crazy division

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Opie wake up

pretty sure that was his point, that he doesn't think the Eagles will win

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Kirk Cousins has been one of the top QB's all season long...he's in the top 10 - 15 in just about every major offensive statistical category...and now that we have Jordan Reed and DeSean Jackson back healthy, the team has been almost unstoppable...the only thing that slows us down and hampers our progress is Jay Gruden's dumb ass ultraconservative and predictable play calling..
    i believe DJax hurt again & questionable.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    pretty sure that was his point, that he doesn't think the Eagles will win
    Good pickup Raven. Btw how's your team doing this year

12 Last