JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

week 15

so SBR,
    whats the big overrated swing game this week?

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    so SBR,
    whats the big overrated swing game this week?

Jets.

JayDr3am
    Handi

if you mean dallas is overrated than I will I completely agree. this game should be atleast -7 jets

jpot34

if you mean dallas is overrated than I will I completely agree. this game should be atleast -7 jets

Not worried about the whole universe on the Jets spread? Easy joe public $?

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    You think Dallas covers?

jpot34

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    You think Dallas covers?

Depends on if the fix is in. Who knows in this league. Jets should win by 7.

JayDr3am
    Handi

yeah I bet even if the cowboys lose tonight, next week against the bills they will be +3.. thats just how it is. I'm not fallin for the shit.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    You think Dallas covers?
    nope not at all!

Jeep_Life 42

Books love them and I don't know why!?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    Books love them and I don't know why!?
    its cause of their history.. and what they've done in the PAST as a community. they are historical and will be always looked at highly and as a threat.. no matter if romo is in or out and dez is barely producing.. doesn't matter. dallas is the most losing-winning team I have ever seen.. they have one of the worst records and always is still in the conversation on sports center and in the analysis's.. dallas backers are thick-headed. you cant get through to them. they haven't done nothin significant in YEARS but will still remain the talk of the town.

jpot34

its cause of their history.. and what they've done in the PAST as a community. they are historical and will be always looked at highly and as a threat.. no matter if romo is in or out and dez is barely producing.. doesn't matter. dallas is the most losing-winning team I have ever seen.. they have one of the worst records and always is still in the conversation on sports center and in the analysis's.. dallas backers are thick-headed. you cant get through to them. they haven't done nothin significant in YEARS but will still remain the talk of the town.

Money coming in on the slime all week, even now, late. Line has stayed fairly stable. Something reeks!

JayDr3am
    Handi

cause the sharps know better this week.. I mean there are still a few stubborn sharps on dallas just to stick to the contrarian methods.. but I would assume not as many sharps this week hopped on dallas this week. I'm sure any sharp this week has dallas as an exception for sharp play lol

jpot34

cause the sharps know better this week.. I mean there are still a few stubborn sharps on dallas just to stick to the contrarian methods.. but I would assume not as many sharps this week hopped on dallas this week. I'm sure any sharp this week has dallas as an exception for sharp play lol

You may be correct. I respect your pix, I'm just torn so far.

jpot34

I stand corrected. Looks like late money coming in on Dallas. Usually public money, correct?

JayDr3am
    Handi

I stand corrected. Looks like late money coming in on Dallas. Usually public money, correct?
    USUALLY.. but dont get me wrong.. I LOVE giving points, but the line movement speaks volumes.. its been pretty steady for the most part which says to me jets is the pick. it may have been moved a half a point or so but thats not enough movement for me to jump ship just yet. you gotta expect a few later dollars to come in on dallas, thats inevitable.. but due to the line being so steady, books are pretty prominent on the jets to cover this.

jpot34

USUALLY.. but dont get me wrong.. I LOVE giving points, but the line movement speaks volumes.. its been pretty steady for the most part which says to me jets is the pick. it may have been moved a half a point or so but thats not enough movement for me to jump ship just yet. you gotta expect a few later dollars to come in on dallas, thats inevitable.. but due to the line being so steady, books are pretty prominent on the jets to cover this.

Never know in the NFL. Should have been a blowout.

Jeep_Life 42

That's why it's gambling

JayDr3am
    Handi

yeah they left a few points out there but sometimes that happens. damn refs

jpot34

yeah they left a few points out there but sometimes that happens. damn refs

I had Dall. +3. Guess we both go home empty handed. Jay, what's your most confident play tomorrow?

JayDr3am
    Handi

I had Dall. +3. Guess we both go home empty handed. Jay, what's your most confident play tomorrow?
    well I came back home with somethin.. just not the winnings lol. ill take that.. its like the game never happened lol out of all the picks on my card, which I feel confident ABOUT ALL of them... but If I had to narrow it down to one.. itd be cinci -5.. the spread isn't as big cause andy Dalton is out.. but aj mcarron should still do the trick and come away with a double digit win.. Cinci should cover like butter.

jpot34

well I came back home with somethin.. just not the winnings lol. ill take that.. its like the game never happened lol out of all the picks on my card, which I feel confident ABOUT ALL of them... but If I had to narrow it down to one.. itd be cinci -5.. the spread isn't as big cause andy Dalton is out.. but aj mcarron should still do the trick and come away with a double digit win.. Cinci should cover like butter.

Have fun!!!!!!! Thanx for the info!