ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Watching Tebow Sound FX

Against the Bears OT win...

Man what a deluded nut...

"My god is an awesome god"

Can see why he got cut. Guys cant handle that level of brain washing. Its like someone forgot to tell him that you can be a good guy without being a self righteous hypocrite disguised as a good guy...

Founding fathers would be rolling in their graves knowing whats become of thier once great land and how the people allowed religious indoctrination to stall societal progress...

Secularism ftw

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Yeah, he should be out doing drugs, beating children, and impregnating countless women.

Tim Tebow...what a scumbag.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Yeah, he should be out doing drugs, beating children, and impregnating countless women.

Tim Tebow...what a scumbag.
    Yes Giant I am all of the above because im not deluded enough to be a believer...

Don't get me wrong he's a good guy who devotes a lot of time to his charity work etc. Its just that when you see this:

You kinda cant help but wonder where his emotional IQ is at...

Its like he's using it to try and find himself. Wonder how he'll feel when he's old and realises his beliefs have been a life long lie?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guy is a winner

People do not like winners

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    guy is a winner

People do not like winners
    People like winners who don't mess with the status quo but I get it...

For the all fame and notoriety the guy is simply trying to find himself. Just wish he didn't use a tool of religious segregation to do so...

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

You're the one that's a brainwashed sheep. If you aren't a left wing nut, why in the hell would you dislike someone who's kind to everyone he meets? Coexist, right? Tolerance, right? STFU.

Albert Pujols

Atheist logic: I can't see God, therefore he does not exist. Because my five senses are able to detect all reality at all times. I am not a created being, I'm just molecules, but I know that if my molecules can't detect it, it's not there. People that believe in God are dumb. I am smart. They are delusional, I am rational. My brain matter knows everything.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    You're the one that's a brainwashed sheep. If you aren't a left wing nut, why in the hell would you dislike someone who's kind to everyone he meets? Coexist, right? Tolerance, right? STFU.

Oh poor Alby, go read your book of fables and pray to your consciousness that you've disguised as a higher being...

Wish I could convince myself that self righteousness and hypocrisy was an acceptable life outcome but not everyone can be you pal...

Albywhy was it that as little as 100 years ago your lot were majority Secular??
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave ACoochy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Atheist logic: I can't see God, therefore he does not exist. Because my five senses are able to detect all reality at all times. I am not a created being, I'm just molecules, but I know that if my molecules can't detect it, it's not there. People that believe in God are dumb. I am smart. They are delusional, I am rational. My brain matter knows everything.
    No, it's more like "There is no God"...and then we move on with our lives, because we could give a fukk.

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    No, it's more like "There is no God"...and then we move on with our lives, because we could give a fukk.
    Good luck.
    Points Awarded:

tyrephd gave Albert Pujols 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Oh poor Alby, go read your book of fables and pray to your consciousness that you've disguised as a higher being...

Wish I could convince myself that self righteousness and hypocrisy was an acceptable life outcome but not everyone can be you pal...

Albywhy was it that as little as 100 years ago your lot were majority Secular??
    How is Tebow a hypocrite? How is he self righteous? He's not. Thread fail.