DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

NFL Sunday Nov. 8th - Dog Day Afternoon

Going big on 3 dogssssss and a couple small favs this Sunday in NFL

Tampa Bay +3
    I really like how Winston is starting to look. Bucs offense could have a field day with the awful Giants D. Bucs D actually hasn't let up a ton of yards or points either.

St. Louis +2
    All around better team than Minnesota. Should be favored here with the better D and the better RUNNING BACK.

Indianapolis +6
    Andrew Luck has been like Jeckle & Hyde, but I think he comes out strong against the Broncos. Denver could slip out a win on a fg here easily, but I think the Colts continue the trend of teams that Carolina beat cover the spread the next week.

Green Bay -2.5
    Ain't losing two in a row. Better team wins.

Buffalo -2.5
    Turks Taylor makes a world of difference and embarrasses the Dolphins who seem to have lost their mojo. In reality, that mojo was just beating up on disabled Titans and Texans squads.

Let's gooooo

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

i like all of those

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    i like all of those
    Let's hope for a winning sunday

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Didnt miami beat bills in first game???badly??

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

strongly disagree that lambs are better than minny. i think they close but i give vikings edge in several places.

defensively lambs have more talent in their front 7 but i think vikings are better coached and play better team defense particularly in the secondary.

while the numbers support rams rush defense go back and look at their schedule, they havnt faced a legit run threat since week 3 which was bells 1st game back and the game they knocked big ben out of, remember week 2 the skins absolutely gashed them on the ground. i know this team and i promise they can be run on.

qb ill take the young teddy b who doesnt make poor decisions and completes a very high percentage against a rams secondary that allows opponents to complete 70% of their passes on the season. id expect teddy b to help his offense stay on track by moving the chains far more often than foles will be able to vs a superbly coached minny unit. teddy has also found a legit go to guy and has wallace as a number 2. dont get me wrong austin a nice player and at least lambs finally found a playcaller who can utilize him but he will never be a number 1 you can go to and convert key 3rd downs throughout a game.. highlighted by the fact rams are the worst team in the league converting 3rd downs.

sure gurly is the new ap (and the 1st top pick lambs have made i actually was shocked and happy about) but vikings owned stl 185 to 72 rushing yards in this game last year, true there was no gurly but this still basically the same rams d. call it a hunch but i suspect AP has heard enough about this stud kid in the making and is about to flex a little..

rams have more name brands due to having top 10 picks the last decade but vikings are better coached, have the more efficient qb, more playmakers on offense, and are at home. another case where getting the vikings laying less than 3 at home is the play and i gotta say it incredible how many times ive got to take them in this spot. rams the flashy bunch but the vikings the stronger squad that continues to fly under the radar..

red12sox
    red12sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Best of luck Dom

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post

Tampa Bay +3
    I really like how Winston is starting to look. Bucs offense could have a field day with the awful Giants D. Bucs D actually hasn't let up a ton of yards or points either.
    Bucs have given up 30 or more in 3 of the past 4 games

I'll take Eli over Winston in this spot all day

barry cougar
    barry cougar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16200

I like the indy pick but I also think packers lose again.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

streaks come to an end. Everyone remember last year when Saints lost all home games after week 8. I only need panthers to cover tho.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Going big on 3 dogssssss and a couple small favs this Sunday in NFL

Tampa Bay +3

St. Louis +2
    All around better team than Minnesota. Should be favored here with the better D and the better RUNNING BACK.

Indianapolis +6
    Andrew Luck has been like Jeckle & Hyde, but I think he comes out strong against the Broncos. Denver could slip out a win on a fg here easily, but I think the Colts continue the trend of teams that Carolina beat cover the spread the next week.

Green Bay -2.5
    Ain't losing two in a row. Better team wins.

Buffalo -2.5
    Turks Taylor makes a world of difference and embarrasses the Dolphins who seem to have lost their mojo. In reality, that mojo was just beating up on disabled Titans and Texans squads.

Let's gooooo
    only bet that loses is rams

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

BOL