DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

JETS JETS JETS this is for Jet fans

I AM THE FIRST GUY TO ADMIT THIS,,I was wrong I had the Jets the weakest of all the teams in this years playoffs ,SORRY,I WAS WRONG, THESE GUYS LOOK VERY GOOD,This is survival of the fittest and Imust admit to all Jets fans you look like your going to go deeper in the playoffs, good luck to all jet fans

xfrozenx
    Carolina -1
    xfrozenx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7449

hell ye!

DMB40
    DMB40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

well they shouldn't be in the playoffs and CINCY is the 2nd worst team in the playoffs.

JETS HAVE NO SHOT THIS SUNDAY

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

jets are the weakest team right now in playoffs, EVERYONE KNOWS IT

netinfo
    netinfo's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl to the Jets from a Chargers fan.

Jets are a pretty good team, with excellent defense and a superb running game. Hoping for a very good and exciting game this weekend!

netinfo

6_Feet_Under
    6_Feet_Under's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jets get sent home this week.They have a good d,but not enough firepower to hang with the Chargers.This week unlike last Sanchez will have to make big plays and I see mucho turnovers here.Chargers easy.

xfrozenx
    Carolina -1
    xfrozenx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7449

Quote Originally Posted by 6_Feet_Under View Post
    Jets get sent home this week.They have a good d,but not enough firepower to hang with the Chargers.This week unlike last Sanchez will have to make big plays and I see mucho turnovers here.Chargers easy.
    As long as Sanchez and the Jets stay on top of the Chargers we can win the game. If we fall behind by more than a touchdown and a field goal we will be in trouble. We all know how Sanchez gets when he gets behind. He turns into a wreck throwing interception after interception. If we can keep up we'll def. have a chance. Jets will have to turn their passing D up one knob as their rushing D is already superb.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

didn't Benson run for 170 and average 8 yards a carry against that "superb" rushing defense?

Quote Originally Posted by xfrozenx View Post
    As long as Sanchez and the Jets stay on top of the Chargers we can win the game. If we fall behind by more than a touchdown and a field goal we will be in trouble. We all know how Sanchez gets when he gets behind. He turns into a wreck throwing interception after interception. If we can keep up we'll def. have a chance. Jets will have to turn their passing D up one knob as their rushing D is already superb.

jabbo999
    jabbo999's Avatar Become A Pro!

chargers are gonna run over jets

taxman
    taxman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

The Powderblue will be sent home on Sunday....believe in destiny....JETS

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by taxman View Post
    GO BACK TO JERSEY SHORE JETS FANS!!!!

This ain't sorry ass Carson Palmer, this ain't an overrated team, these are the CHARGERS

J-E-W-S JEWS JEWS JEWS lol

alwcb
    alwcb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 945

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    GO BACK TO JERSEY SHORE JETS FANS!!!!

This ain't sorry ass Carson Palmer, this ain't an overrated team, these are the CHARGERS

J-E-W-S JEWS JEWS JEWS lol
    Yeah all of us Jets fans are jews who live on the jersey shore. Yep, every single one of us.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Thanks for the kind words, bud. Let's take care of 'em Sunday.

Chambokl
    Chambokl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    I AM THE FIRST GUY TO ADMIT THIS,,I was wrong I had the Jets the weakest of all the teams in this years playoffs ,SORRY,I WAS WRONG, THESE GUYS LOOK VERY GOOD,This is survival of the fittest and Imust admit to all Jets fans you look like your going to go deeper in the playoffs, good luck to all jet fans
    The Jets were 2nd weakest team in the play-off... they played the weakest team last week. They also have to travel across the country ... they play a 7:40 game for them... the Chargers are the play here.

Big game by Gates.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

CHAMBOKI, i don't disagree last week I put 550 dollars, I was betting last week exactly that they were what I ThOUGHT was the weakest teams I ALSO TOLD a bunch of people in this room the same thing I EVEN CONVINCED SOME TO CHANGE THEIR BET I don't want that responsibilty screwing up a young guy losing him money .IN FACT THEIR QUARTEBACK IS CONSIDED by pros and guys who know what their looking at as purely a college talented guy, and there is still alot of questions about him, I may even do a thread on this, telling guys your picks and when you do well your a hero . When your really bad they take it all the way down to exspessing how your mother took videos of your father having sex with you, etc. etc.

starz260
    starz260's Avatar Become A Pro!

love the pick

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90410

Quote Originally Posted by taxman View Post

lovesports
    lovesports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    CHAMBOKI, i don't disagree last week I put 550 dollars, I was betting last week exactly that they were what I ThOUGHT was the weakest teams I ALSO TOLD a bunch of people in this room the same thing I EVEN CONVINCED SOME TO CHANGE THEIR BET I don't want that responsibilty screwing up a young guy losing him money .IN FACT THEIR QUARTEBACK IS CONSIDED by pros and guys who know what their looking at as purely a college talented guy, and there is still alot of questions about him, I may even do a thread on this, telling guys your picks and when you do well your a hero . When your really bad they take it all the way down to exspessing how your mother took videos of your father having sex with you, etc. etc.
    I have no idea on earth what this post means nor wat side u betted on...