alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Does anyone if Matthew Stafford....

any experience working in fast food. I can see him flipping burgers before the year is out.
    Points Awarded:

Lucky1g gave alamo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

Why the coach still keeps him there? I will never bet on garbage teams ever again.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Think it's time for Detroit to draft a qb this just is not gonna work and time for realization to set in. Maybe a new atmosphere , better team, and coaching can help Matt as well he has talent.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Why the coach still keeps him there? I will never bet on garbage teams ever again.
    you do realize this coach is more incompetent than stafford right? only time he ever won some games was when peyton was coaching his team. im all for equality but surely there a more competent black person to hire?? hell there more competent retarded ppl.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Agree Bank and I back up on one of my statements regarding Stafford going elsewhere. Definitely might be good for him but certainly plenty of talent in Detroit they just cannot ever get right leadership.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Stafford one of the most overrated qbs in nfl history. him and cutler both utter trash.

but people fall in love with white guys with big arms even if they are brain dead turnover machine

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Agree Bank and I back up on one of my statements regarding Stafford going elsewhere. Definitely might be good for him but certainly plenty of talent in Detroit they just cannot ever get right leadership.
    i forget who was making this point on sirus radio, think it was cosell who's football knowledge i respect greatly. he was saying he thought stafford would be far better served playing under center in a run based play action offense. he was actually saying donks offense would be a very good fit... of course i also agree with "4th and stupid" that stafford a mental midget and far from a leader..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 506

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Agree with all points and like 4th said he's not best decision maker at times probably closer to a J George than Brady let's face it. Does have talent though and I'm a big believer in "right marriage" between head coach, OC, and QB. With his talent if he got in right system with good guidance think it's reasonable he gets better, plays smarter, and not just a stat builder.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

He is sooo slow . His feet are just not fast enough. I don't know why Detroit keeps playing him. He is not a franchise quarterback. And neither is Tannehill .

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9522

Tony Dungy pushed Caldwell on the Lions owners and look what they have? Guy's teams always got worse each year and every place he coached, even college.

NBC a few weeks back tried selling that Caldwell helped develop Manning and Flacco. What a PC bunch of crap.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Starts with the coach.

Look with Bruce Ariens did with Carson Palmer. Stafford has all the talent in the world, helpless spot for a helpless franchise.