So we didn't have the best Monday night; Giants shat the bed, defensive TD kills our Eagles 1H under and I don't think Shane Vereen caught a pass. Overall, a decent weekend in the grind that is this season long endeavour. Alas, we move on to next week.
Strong lean here to the Niners.. Entry point for me would be if this ever hits +7.

6.5 Pt Teaser: PATRIOTS (-2.5) to ARIZONA (-1) -
This is our weekly teaser of taking the 2 strongest faves on the board. It's been going well so far, lets keep it simple and going.

OAKLAND (+4) - Almost fired on last week's Look Ahead line of +4.5. Love taking a team that lost their game going into their bye week. It seems to invigorate and light a fire under you know what. That's exactly what were getting with the Raiders here. San Diego's got to be in somewhat of a letdown after a valiant effort going toe to toe with Green Bay but coming up short in the end.

MINNESOTA (-2.5) - Usually not a big road fave kind of guy. The Lions can change your view on these types of things. Felt extremely lucky having Detroit last week. If not for the NFL not knowing what a catch is (Tate TD) they would still be winless. I think they got that monkey off their back by getting their lone win this season. Pressure is off now them now and the Vikings are still a team in the playoff hunt. They won ugly last week but I expect their D to keep the Lions O to the low teens..

CAROLINA (-3)-120 - We failed miserably last night fading the Eagles but my stance hasn't wavered one bit. If anything it's only made it stronger. Bradford is still a frail young deer and they can only win if their opponent turns the ball over. Philly also is top 3 in the league in Defensive Takeaways, a stat that tends to regress to the mean. I AM sold on the Panthers and expect this Carolina team to stay focused and prove last week's upset at Seattle was not a fluke.

ARIZONA (-7)-125 - Personally laid -7 flat on Sunday night/Monday morning but I put the highest juice I would pay t buy the hook right now. Love this situational spot here for the Cards. Coming off an uncharacteristic -3 turnover game @ Steelers, Bruce Arians know how to get his team to respond. I think their home field only intensifies in a prime time setting of Monday Nigh Football. Ravens are done and they know it. I just can't see Baltimore going 100% til the last whistle.

That's it for now folks. What do you guys think? Welcome any questions or comments!
​@spencediamonds_