6_Feet_Under
    6_Feet_Under's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints vs. Cards

The Saints have been struggling down the stretch,while Arizona will be riding high after that crazy win last week.The Saints offense has the advantage here to me though.If the pack put up 45 on the cards on their homefield what are Brees and company gonna do to them in the dome?We know both teams can score,but I give the Saints D the advantage here also because they force turnovers.The Saints are +11 while the Cards are -7 in that category.A 7 point spread in this game is large.That line is telling me that the Saints win this game in convincing fashion.I'll take the team with the better offense,defense,and playing at home.Any thoughts?

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leaning Saints now...

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Line opened at 6.5 and immediately went to 7 where it is at now. I think the wise guys might be waiting for 7.5 so they can get a middle. I still think the Cards or toast in this spot. Warner needs another perfect game for them to win, just don't think he gets it.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I agree. Unless the Saints give the game away, like the Packers did on Sunday, the Saints should prevail here. REmember that Green Bay spotted Arizona two quick T.D's. I think that the Saints defense is much better than Arizona's. The Saints defense has given up 30 or more points twice this season, and given up 23 or less 10 times. Arizona's defense has given up 78 points in their last two games. Besides, I want the Saints in the Superbowl. I want to see that game, not in Miami, but in New Orleans. Can you imagine how wild that would be?

thebestthereis

Everyone, like ESPN and the like, are backing the Cards because the line is +7...and it does look at bit high honestly. If the game was in Arizona and the Saints didn't have the bye week (like if they were in GB's spot) I would be all over the Cards. Anything can happen but I will have a huge wager on the Saints moneyline (-350), locked in already.

thebestthereis

Don't feel the Cards or Jets have a shot, Ravens and Boys I think otherwise. GL!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Everyone, like ESPN and the like, are backing the Cards because the line is +7...and it does look at bit high honestly. If the game was in Arizona and the Saints didn't have the bye week (like if they were in GB's spot) I would be all over the Cards. Anything can happen but I will have a huge wager on the Saints moneyline (-350), locked in already.
    Ouch!!! -350. It is -300 all over Vegas, and -280 at some off shore books. You must have tken that line early, before the money came rolling in on the Cards ML.

thebestthereis

Typo sorry, -300

thebestthereis

I expected -400 or higher, which I knew would happen.

thebestthereis

Wouldn't happen, I can't type today

JimmerJammer
    JimmerJammer's Avatar Become A Pro!

just feel like Warner will continue to shine in big games

old threads
    old threads's Avatar Become A Pro!

My play is Cardinals +7.5 now.

JimmerJammer
    JimmerJammer's Avatar Become A Pro!

forgot to ask, what is Boldin's status? what is the best site to get info on injuries?

6_Feet_Under

Honestly,don't think the status of Boldin matters.If your defense can't stop the team you're playing then it becomes irrelevant.

tbird509
    tbird509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by JimmerJammer View Post
    forgot to ask, what is Boldin's status? what is the best site to get info on injuries?
    rotoworld and donbest for injuries...az will win this game,brees hasnt played in almost 3 weeks... az off is on fire and their d will tighten up

capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

As far as the Saints go, they have lost 3 n a row. They also have not been in a playoff game since the 2006 season. Arizona has been there, done that last year, as the #4 seed.

this is from big daddy on my thread earlier today. he told me dont tease the saints down to -1. now he says on this thread he likes the saints. hes a flip flopper. dont listen to him! or listen to one of his pick cause i guarantee hes right!

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

7 is too much, but if I was a smart gambler I would put my life on Saints ML..... If I can buy the half point I would gladly take NO for half to 3/4 my roll.....anyday......at 6.5, easily my fav game of the week...

6_Feet_Under

Been there done that is a non-factor,look at N.e. and Philly.Experience didn't add up to nothing.This year is this year,not the past.And everyone knows the Saints have lost 3 in a row,that is my point.Why are they a 7 point fav?Looks too easy to take Arizona.This line says the Saints are gonna roll Arizona.Always remember,if it looks to good to be true-it usually is.

old threads
    old threads's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards web site says Boldin is questionable but good chance he will play a little.