KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Gb -6... O/u 49

Give me reasons why I shouldnt pound GB....

oznflfan38
    oznflfan38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

I have been looking for some reasons myself. Can't see a reason to bet against them. Provided they can keep KCs running backs contained, they should cover

oznflfan38

Green Bays rush defence has not been great, but they should be up for a big game at home.

KSmooth4U

Seems like this is the week for favorites to cover... Hope the trend continues...

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Green bay wins this game by 10+

oznflfan38

Me too. Picked up Houston, Seattle and Denver today. Green Bay getting up would be a nice way to end the weekend.

Good luck.

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

don't do it. Green Bay wins 27-24

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

jk, iono i was going to also considering MNF, at home, but something makes me feel like KC will put up a hell of a fight. especially after last week disastrous lost. its too close to call. either GB blows them out of the water, or its gonna be a really close one. 50/50 almost. not confident enough to place a wager. Over looks better.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

One thing to consider is Reid having extra days to prepare. I am not comfortable laying a TD personally.

aston

greenbay at home on monday night football will want to make a statement to the world they are the top contenders for the super bowl!! Also kc still licking their wounds after that harsh lost to broncos. If denver on the road can keep up with kc imagine what greenbay will do!! *AT HOME*

KSmooth4U

I teased it for now... GB -.5 and over 43... Ill probably end up taking GB -6.5 too... If it doesnt jump above 7

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

over looks too easy

but would lean KC and might sprinkle KC ML. pack vs seattle was pure revenge and bears win isnt much to brag about + pack still need to prove w/o jordy, chiefs offense might put up some real points here.

hans83
    hans83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

Rodgers is beast at home. Gren Bay sholud take this easily.

aston

hereGreen Bay is an open book. Opponents have the unenviable task of finding a way to solve Aaron Rodgers, a task that no one has had success with in Lambeau. In his last 17 home games, Rodgers has thrown for 41 touchdowns and zero interceptions on 512 pass attempts. Each of those stats is an NFL record and A-Rod has shown no signs of slowing down even with the loss of his favorite target Jordy Nelson. James Jones has had a successful return home, Richard Rodgers is emerging as an impact tight end and Randall Cobb looks like the playmaker we have come to expect. Rodgers has completed 77% of his passes through two contests and the Packers are 5th in points scored, averaging 29 a game. Eddie Lacy is battling a sprained ankle but does hope to play with the extra day of rest. If the bruising back can’t go, veteran James Starks should be able to pick up the slack without too much dropoff and Green Bay didn’t miss a beat in the run game last week against a tough Seattle defense.

It gets overlooked in most circumstances by now but Alex Smith and Aaron Rodgers are linked by the draft day fall of Rodgers after San Francisco tabbed Smith as the top overall pick. It’s easy to gauge who got the better of that draft but Smith has done good work to avoid what looked like a bust of a career and has become one of the best game managers. He won’t stun you with athleticism or arm strength but he does enough to keep the offense on track and is enough of a threat to keep defenses from keying too heavily on Jamaal Charles. Charles is the engine of the KC offense and he has looked explosive in the early going. Green Bay is 31st in run stopping and while they did a good job against Marshawn Lynch last week, they got torched by Matt Forte in the opener. Charles is much more like Forte than Lynch and the Packers second-level has struggled to bottle up pass-catching backs under Dom Capers. The Chiefs will be best served to use Charles as much as possible and then sprinkle in Jeremy Maclin and Travis Kelce once the defense starts committing extra bodies to slow Charles.

Both teams have good but not great defenses. Green Bay typically plays with a lead and that lets guys like Julius Peppers and Clay Matthews go for big plays but the Pack gives up plenty of yards and points. KC has been stout against the run so far, allowing just 80 yards on average but ranks outside the top-20 in pass yards allowed, not exactly a good stat as you go up against the best QB in the business. Green Bay might be throwing it a bit more, especially if Lacy is out or limited and that could spell trouble if the Chiefs can’t get a pass rush on Rodgers. The Chiefs do have eight sacks through two games and really need to drag Rodgers off his unreal home mojo.

It is either Green Bay or New England who has the best offense in the NFL but it is safe to say that 6.5 points is not exactly a scary number to lay, especially in Lambeau. Kansas City will need a near perfect effort in all facets to stay relevant in this game and perhaps their best chance at tipping the scales is to keep the ball from Rodgers with a ball-control approach. Charles should have running room and Smith has a chance to carve this defense up over the middle and underneath. If the Chiefs can get 24 on the board, they will stress Green Bay. Ultimately, I don’t think they get quite that many and Green Bay does what it normally does at home and comes out with a 34-20 win.Packers (-6.5) lay the Chiefs to waste, 34-16.
    Last edited by aston; 09-28-15 at 01:00 PM.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Morgan Burnett starting safety is out, always have communication breakdowns when he doesn't play. KC will make some plays over the top, like the over in this.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

I need green bay as last of ml parlay have to decide whether to hedge

oznflfan38

Can get packers at -6 now. I think I'll take that

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Normally I get a bad feeling when the line is moved a whole point but I suppose people can be wrong (Think San Diego going from +2.5 to +1)
    It's great for those who want to get on Green Bay but even at +7 I wouldnt be touching Kansas with a 10 foot pole

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

1) GB is dinged up.
    2) KC has had 11 days to prepare for this
    3) KC D should be fired up for this

I think GB wins, but KC +7 is locked in on my side and feels so good.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Dont do it.

oznflfan38

Line got down to as low as -4 over hear, now back up to 5.5...spewing I took -6 last night