DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Pittsburgh Steelers ML & Philladelphia Eagles ML - pays 1:1

Both teams won't start 0-2. Both will win their home openers.

Pitt has had a long week & a half to gameplan and prepare, meanwhile San Fran will be traveling across the country for a 1pm kickoff on a shortened week after a late night MNF game. I like Big Ben to pick apart SF defense today.

Eagles host division rival Cowboys, who are banged up without Dez Bryant or the woman beater on defense. Bradford was nearly flawless in the second half last week and should continue that against a weak boys d. Murray - who surely has spilled the Cowboys playbook to chip kelly - will run with a little something extra this afternoon vs his old squad. I liked Eagles laying the points as I feel they will run up the score today at the Linc, but this ml parlay seemed juicy. If by some fluke pitt loses then trust I will take Eagles -4.5.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Pitt looking very good early on...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eagles better not fuk you

I am never confident with Bradford

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Eagles better not fuk you

I am never confident with Bradford
    Yes now I have to sweat that game out. It's usually better to just bet both games individually ATS. should've taken pitt -6.5 and be freerolling the Eagles.

Bradford actually looks great 2H on MNF, but DeMarco needs to get the run game going today.