youngfl0yd
    youngfl0yd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Rams Going to Superbowl

As I've been predicting in previous posts throughout the offseason, Rams will be in playoffs and NFC West Champs then Superbowl. Looking good against Seattle. Solid defensive front, QB that isn't glass and depth in offensive power.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by youngfl0yd View Post
    As I've been predicting in previous posts throughout the offseason, Rams will be in playoffs and NFC West Champs then Superbowl. Looking good against Seattle. Solid defensive front, QB that isn't glass and depth in offensive power.
    Shhhhhh

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

as someone from stl let me just say

are you retarded or something? you do realize the oline is shit, the coach is the definition of mediocrity, they have no weapons on the outside. dont let the fact they the worst or 2nd to worst team in the division stop you from unloading on their futures tho! might as well do that with your money. did your book laugh when you started buying lambs futures? im sure it was hard for him to keep a straight face.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE