Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

NFL Propmaster

I love NFL Props......here we go!!

Andrew Luck Over 23.5 completions (-125) Bovada - Even if the Colts get a nice lead (unlikely imo)....Luck is going to keep airing it out because their O-line isn't going to push around the Bills front 7. They've been running these little bubble screens too instead of their running game.

Lamar Miller Over 87.5 total yds (-130) 5Dimes - I'm big on Miami and Miller this year. Washington might be one of the worst teams in the NFL and last in the NFC East. The Fish will ride LM to an easy win today imo! He's a good receiver too.

More to come....GL!!
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 09-13-15 at 11:12 AM.

Fred The Hammer

Not a prop but adding this:

Detroit ML +163 (5D)

I think they're making too much of losing Suh. He's a good player but its not like he's irreplaceable? Abdullah will give them a dimension they haven't had and Megatron/Golden Tate are too much for SD imo!! Great value here!!

Fred The Hammer

1-1

I think Lamar Miller had 2 yds at half and finished with 75 or something? Why not feed him the rock....Tannehill isn't Kurt Warner yet? Oh well....Detroit went off as the fav so +163 is pretty damn sweet. They're going to destroy SD

Annual Prop Winner Tonite

Eli Over 280.5 passing (-125) Bovada

For some reason Eli always lights them up in Dallas? Now you add Vereen coming out of the backfield for atleast 35-40 yds out of the backfield. I have the Gmen teased to +10.5 for the last leg of a nice parlay as well. Go Giants!!