44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post

Clueless!!!! Laugh at guys like you
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post

Lol carolina's coach? Sean Payton? Miami already announced their coach will be back. So much wrong with this post I don't know where to begin

Still feel the same way asswipes????

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hey Mag the Panthers did win out and make postseason. Dumb as Snyder is Grudens locked up for several more years with fat contract. Doubt even daddy warbucks is ready to pull trigger this quick on a coach he owes that much too. Far as Peyton goes he won alot for Nola including their lone SB. Think Coughlin had a long leash in NY? Well that's nothing compared to the equity Sean's trophy got him for that once sad franchise.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Nothing unexpected. Several others will be joining him: Carolina's coach, Raiders coach, Chicago's coach, the guys in Miami, Buffalo, I also think NO Sean Payton should go, and he never should have been allowed back. Marvin Lewis after Cincy blows another 1 and done playoff appearance, and the list goes on. Let's add: Tenn, Wash, NYG, TB,SF, & Atlanta. See you guys, especially Harbaugh from SF, what an asshole he is, oh yes, and take your brother with you.
    NY Jets: Ryan gone.
    Sparono: Raiders in the hunt, gone.
    Chicago: Trestman gone.
    Buffalo: Marrone gone, stepped down, with some help I'm sure.
    SF: Harbaugh gone, mutual agreement, I'm sure.
    Atlanta: Smith gone.
    Washington: picked out Jim Haslett "D" coordinator instead, somebody had to go. LOL
    NYG:letting Coughlin hang around to cement his legacy , Huh ???
    How TB & Tenn escape in tact is beyond me.
    Miami: Mr 50/50 hanging in there.
    Payton was on my wish list, we all knew he was going to stay, but one can hope.
    Cinn: Marvin Lewis, to be determined after another one & done.
    This list was not as far off as some people thought.

First 12