Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1175

How do you know games are fixed

Cheating MOFOS
    BENGALS get close to mid field with a minute left and do they hurry up.....THATS A BIG FAT NO. They use 33 seconds, that's right 33 seconds, almost all of the play clock. Then a false start, so by rule 10 second run off. REALLY! Oh and how does Peyton Manning score at will ? Throws dimes here, darts there, TD here, TD there, everywhere TD. ONLY 7 points against the Rams. OK.

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Calm down its only the half

Halfapointoff

Again.....TD HERE, TD EVERYWHERE, AND THROW IN 2 POINT CONV..... Only scored 7 against the Rams?????!

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Your points are valid - this thread should go viral

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Nothing to see here.

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Peyton Manning is one of the best quarterbacks to ever play. That's what guys like him do, they throw TDs at will. Talking about any professional sport being fixed is completely moronic. The amount of coordination, execution, planning, money, and secrecy that would go into that would far surpass the powers that be. They can't even lie about a Ray Rice tape without being exposed for it.

portetdaspet
    portetdaspet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1008

Your evidence is very compelling

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Rams D-Line destroyed Denver... they didn't run the ball

Peyton don't win them all... he played a shitty game on the road

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

49ers guy picks up a fumble on the last play, intentionally runs the wrong way, and then gets tackled by teammates to not make it obvious

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    49ers guy picks up a fumble on the last play, intentionally runs the wrong way, and then gets tackled by teammates to not make it obvious
    yea along with chris anderson downing when it was an ez td...cuz of gentleman rules

SECguru
    SECguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Do u understand what it would take to have over half of every team in on the fix. What does NFL qbs get out of it? They are already millionaires. You would have a better argument saying college bc kids need money. I Haven't looked it up but I'd be interested to know how many first halves fsu has lost

Halfapointoff

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    Peyton Manning is one of the best quarterbacks to ever play. That's what guys like him do, they throw TDs at will. Talking about any professional sport being fixed is completely moronic. The amount of coordination, execution, planning, money, and secrecy that would go into that would far surpass the powers that be. They can't even lie about a Ray Rice tape without being exposed for it.
    several years ago Texas tech,grant it coached by the pirate, forgot who they were playing were at the opponents 5 yard line first and goal. They were up by at least 2 TD, that's right 2 TD. There was under a minute and they ran the ball fine. However runner was tackled, and the other team had no more timeouts. Leach calls a timeout to stop the clock. That's right called a timeout and then scored. It either affected the over on the game or second half total, I can't remember which, but I had under on one of them. Who calls a timeout when the clocked could of run out. If that's not fixed then I don't know what is.

Halfapointoff

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Rams D-Line destroyed Denver... they didn't run the ball

Peyton don't win them all... he played a shitty game on the road
    Peyton losses, fine. But 7 points...,come on

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Did you watch the game? If it was as easy as you say for Peyton he'd have 4 or 5 rings already.

Halfapointoff

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Did you watch the game? If it was as easy as you say for Peyton he'd have 4 or 5 rings already.
    Huh? I guess you made my point. And Kershaw is unbeatable untill it's time to give back, gets rocked by hit after hit.Here Peyton throw 4 TD's to break record, but now time to give back, turn into an int machine. A team has a disaster in the organization or city. A missed free throw team doesn't cover or goes under by u guessed it...half a point.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Rams balled out like Seattle did in SB

Denver wasn't ready, and lost weapons during game TE, Sanders... shit happens

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

so what your saying is anytime a game doesnt go as you thought it should it is "fixed"? makes sense, you seem sharp!

btw peyton throws ducks not darts..

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

You don't need to fix them all to make money.......consider how many fishy plays involve referee calls or no calls.......and the plays always happen when the spread, total, or outcome are pending.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

If you lost it must be fixed. Start betting the right side of the fix.

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quite frankly it was a fixed Super Bowl that started the NFL down the path to where it is today.......Joe Namath guaranteed win.....I lean more bought referees than players.

Halfapointoff

Lol....TOUCHDOWN HERE, TOCHDOWN THERE, EVERYWHERE TOUCHDOWNS, Peyton threw 2 in 1st quarter. Only 7 points against the Rams????? I will lmao if the total score is exactly 49 points.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

my Golden Rule:

if i put money down, and lose = game fixed/rigged

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    my Golden Rule:

if i put money down, and lose = game fixed/rigged
    .. and i seen PLENTY of fixed games.. let me tell you..

(NFL so rigged)

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android...3U5ys3du70T9YW

Watch this video from last years nfc championship game fix

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by TiredPro View Post
    Quite frankly it was a fixed Super Bowl that started the NFL down the path to where it is today.......Joe Namath guaranteed win.....I lean more bought referees than players.
    I don't think the NFL is fixed today because there is too much scrutiny. But you are correct about the Jets/Colts Super Bowl. Carroll Rosenbloom (spelling?) was the Colts owner and he was dirty as they come with ties to organized crime. He was later murdered swimming in the Pacific Ocean. Bubba Smith went to his grave believing the game was fixed. Still remember Colts split end Jimmy Orr standing all alone in the running to end zone frantically waving his hand for the ball only to be completely ignored by the QB. Lots of suspicious happenings in that game. Keep in mind there was deep concern about the AFL being able to compete in the NFL at that time and the powers that be wanted the merger to take place. As always, it is always about the benjamans.